[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The sopranos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (154KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154KB, 1024x768px
Finally starting pic related, what should I prepare for (no spoilers pls)
>>
File: BobbyBaccalieri.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
BobbyBaccalieri.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
you know Quasimodo predicted all this
>>
>>80213745
WATCH IT CRISSY

no seriously watch the show its really good
>>
>>80213745
CHRISTAPHA DIES
ADRIANA DIES
BOBBY IS A FAGGG
TONY IS ACTUA-
>>
>>80213745
expect lots of OH!!!
>>
>>80213745
In the first episode they have a literal comic scene where the gangsters do some violent shit in front of like 100 people, and no one calls the cops and nothing comes of it.

I almost dropped the show right there desu. It was that retarded.

They found their groove pretty quickly though and it was solid after that.

I still can't believe how fucking retarded that office park scene was though.
>>
>>80214741
do you not get that most people know who they are and wont call the cops. on top even if cops show up they are connected enough to get away. even when tony got that speeding ticket, he still had enough pull to get it thrown out and that cop fucked over.
>>
>>80215001
please. Even if everyone knew who they were they would for sure call the cops. You've got people fucking driving all over your office, possibly going right through your window.

It was cartoonish and retarded. I think even the creator of the show has said as much.

It was a horrible way to start what was a very serious show.
>>
>>80213745

Don't expect mafia violence. It's there but the lifestyle is really not glamorous.

It's like 50% family life and 40% work problems (work being mafia) and 10% psychiatry.
>>
>You'll love it after S01E05
>If you've seen Mad Men, you'll see it shares more than a little DNA. Both great shows. Matt Weiner got his start in later Sopranos episodes.
>It's dark and offbeat.
>A show I usually watched sober.
>>
File: some pulp.jpg (55KB, 492x416px) Image search: [Google]
some pulp.jpg
55KB, 492x416px
Come for the mafia executions
Stay for the family arguments
>>
>>80215247
you're a fucking retard. this is literally what the mob did for years and years.
>>
File: deadsopranos.jpg (117KB, 900x575px) Image search: [Google]
deadsopranos.jpg
117KB, 900x575px
>>80215247
I'm happy to see after all these years someone finally state exactly what I thought the first time I saw that... not to mention a lot of other situations where I thought the same thing. There are plenty of times something was done, and I'm like... "How did they get away so clean without the cops even showing up to investigate, or question anybody... like at all?"

As far as it being a "serious" show.... well... I don't know if I'd go that far... not so much, anyway.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.