[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

name a more underrated show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: community.jpg (1MB, 1728x1080px) Image search: [Google]
community.jpg
1MB, 1728x1080px
name a more underrated show
>>
>It's a Harmon pats himself on the back for knowing tv tropes episode.
>>
File: FreakyLinks.jpg (36KB, 430x432px) Image search: [Google]
FreakyLinks.jpg
36KB, 430x432px
>>80211897
>>
>>80211897
Imagine how good this show could have been if they'd kept the spirit of the first season instead of flanderizing everyone and over relying on gimmick concept episodes.
>>
>>80211897
i want to kiss britta
>>
File: in the flesh.jpg (27KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
in the flesh.jpg
27KB, 480x270px
What about cured zombies trying to reintegrate into a small village they destroyed?
>>
>>80213102
it was still good during season 2/3. the show really went to shit when troy & pierce left
>>
>>80214089
Season 6 is surprisingly good
>>
>>80213141
>>80213102
>first episode britta: intelligent and can stand up to jeff
>a few moments later
>britta is a wreck of a human being and becomes the comic relief.
>>
>>80214284

Britta is intelligent and confident when she isn't stoned.

They did make her stoned way more as the show progressed, but they made an attempt at it being a character trait.

Abed even references it. He's like 'I can't get a read on Britta, it's like she's two different people', and Jeff is like 'one of them is sober, I assume'
>>
>>80214284
she became the new pierce
>>
>>80214354

Preposterous! Pierce is the new Pierce! If anything she's the OLD Pierce. Boo! Old Pierce!
>>
I also grew tired of the le quircky troy and abed friendship.
>>
>>80214284
First season britta was just fronting because she didn't know everyone well. Remember the episode where she talked about how she always peed alone? She was always like she was later seasons, she just opened herself up over the course of the show to her friends.
>>
>>80214547
Yeah it made sense but i feel like the show became jeff and his wacky friends instead of something more substantial.
only Shirley remained grounded enough to feel real.
>>
>>80211897
Ive watched it like 10 times now, minus 5th season and 4th a couple
>>
>>80211897
who's that uppity nigger? I keep seeing his dumb face pop up and I want to smack him
>>
>>80211897
this is literally the least relatable show i've ever seen
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.