[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

seriously im about to give up, im on S2E6 and i see NO REASON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1328.jpg (53KB, 1332x539px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1328.jpg
53KB, 1332x539px
seriously im about to give up, im on S2E6 and i see NO REASON to go on. The intro is shit, season 1 was much better. CONVINCE ME TO WATCH IT
>>
Off yourself
>>
>>80210258
I thought s2 was even better than s1.

Except for the black father. God damn that guy is aggravating as fuck to watch.
>>
>>80210288
And his fucking son
>>
>>80210258
But what happened to the nigger gurl????
>>
stick with OP, episode 8 is pure kino. great season
>>
>>80210258
The intro is great https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlaoR5m4L80

I bet you dismiss country because of memes, a few years ago i never would have thought i would end up liking the genre but thanks to stuff like Rectify i find myself really into it.

International Assassin is one of the greatest episodes of television ever OP. There's also a certain scene in the finale that is the peak of the show desu
>>
>>80210771
which one is it mate
be vague but i think i know which one you're thinking of
>>
>>80210803
Simon and Garfunkel
>>
>>80210667
>do battle after killing yourself
>>
>>80210258
Of course it's shit.

It's a show about depression, which isn't actually real. Depression and all other mental disorders are made up bullshit people come up with in order to avoid responsibility. "Depression" is for pussies and snowflakes.
>>
>>80210258
You're a pleb
I just marathoned season 2 two days ago and it was fucking excellent
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.