[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's sad what he's become

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: billburr.png (4MB, 2360x1712px) Image search: [Google]
billburr.png
4MB, 2360x1712px
It's sad what he's become
>>
The only thing sad is how you're still trying to force this meme ages after everyone stopped giving a shit
>>
Poor Bill Cuck, the upside to this is that he'll be whining about alimony in a couple of years, perhaps it'll give his comedy the much needed boost.
>>
Play in the mud
Career is a dud
>>
>>80207069
he's not on TV and he's not in movies.

fuck off nigger lover
>>
You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
>>
>>80207205
>breaking bad
> not on tv
>>
>>80207261
This one hurts
>>
Ol' Billy Bitchtits still makes me chuckle like a retard at work twice a week for free. If that's what he's become I'm good with it.
>>
His new netflix special was really fucking bad but he was okay in the Patrice O'neal fundraiser.
>>
>>80207069
>getting entangled with a liberal nigger
>thinking you can make it
>>
File: how_dare_you.jpg (282KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
how_dare_you.jpg
282KB, 1500x1000px
>>80207323
He killed on the Joe Rogan election night podcast. He was absolutely on fire. Pretty much the last time he was funny though
>>
He went from unfunny faggot to what does he do now?
>>
>>80207323
>really fucking bad
No it isn't. You may not have liked it, but it's not "really fucking bad" at all.
>>
>>80207323
>Patrice O'neal fundraiser
Do they tape these or you attended the show?
>>
File: Bill-Burr.jpg (154KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
Bill-Burr.jpg
154KB, 480x540px
>Nia, grab the mic
>>
>>80207509
>Pretty much the last time he was funny though

Right? Fucking entertainment industry, man. Youre ever only as funny or good as your latest gig. It's a struggle against time. No wonder so many have quit or became insane. At least they got moneyz.
>>
File: bill burr.jpg (111KB, 900x442px) Image search: [Google]
bill burr.jpg
111KB, 900x442px
>>80207069
Oh shit, look who's back...it's MeUndies everybody.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEtD0p6BIic
>>
>>80207661
american comedy is kike territory, everyone knows that
>>
>>80207102
>complaining about people who complains

off yourself, subhuman
>>
zip....
>>
>>80208096
RECRUDDAH
>>
>>80208130
<3
>>
Aw, it's brootal.
>>
last bumperino, just to piss this >>80207102 fag off

godspeed op
>>
>>80207069
>that BLACKED stamp in the top right
Sad!
>>
>>80208310
many such cases!
>>
wife and kids are the worst things that can happen to a comedian, desu.
then it becomes about being safe and staying as a provider for them.
>>
File: tmp_25314-t3_5mri8t2123892904.jpg (93KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_25314-t3_5mri8t2123892904.jpg
93KB, 768x1024px
>rich
>famous
>plays drums with rock legends for fun on the weekends
>can make a living by phoning in a podcast twice a week
>spends the rest of his time watching sports and flying a helicopter

Yeah he's really suffering ever since he said that bad thing about the guy with the small hands that made you so mad op
>>
>>80207261
Jim Jeffries used to be one of my favorites. He always had a political side to his comedy, but it was still comedy and it was pretty fucking good. Now he's a full-time SJW hugfest lecture series and it's awful.
>>
>>80208532
wait what, the guy that shat on muslims and the koran is now the complete opposite?
>>
>>80208421
Yeah, "what went wrong" threads are always about someones lifestyles. Not their material.
/tv/ is only concerned about how big their house is or how popular their friends are.
>>
>>80208576
>the only way you can defeat terrorism is with love
Word for word something that he actually says in his last special. It's not just unfunny, it's not even a joke. He's just a crusading moralizer at this point.
>>
>>80207069
>listen to his podcast
>it's low quality recordings and stories
>some questions of the week
>always against marriage
>he gets MARRIED
>his wife literally says shit like "oh my god, i can't even" word for fucking word
>he has to humor her stupid thoughts instead of calling her out for being retarded because if you don't "be nice" you won't get to fuck them
fuck it, girlfriends and wives get to be as mean as they goddamn want to you and you're expected to take it, why can't you do the same back?
>>
>>80208380
Strangely enough, getting divorced is the best thing that can happen to a comedian.
>>
>>80208649
Yeah I'm sure op is really concerned about the quality comic material, that was it
>>
Why does everyone keep saying he is a cuck? He fucked a black chick and is doing his part to breed out the black race. The white man's burden has been fulfilled.
>>
>>80207545
>>80207545

I attended and haven't bothered to find any videos. It was 75 bucks for a ticket. It was worth the money and will buy tickets for the next show.
Worse part of the show was Leslie Jones "act" of just yelling the word fuck.
>>
>>80208748
>why can't you do the same back?
Because that's sexism, and also because they get 50% of everything you own if you push too far.
>>
>>80208576
yes, google bill maher jim jefferies and have fun
>>
>>80207102
this

anyone actually mad about this shit was never in bill's wheelhouse anyway
>>
>>80208421
wait for the divorce and alimony, then we'll talk
>>
File: 2017-03-08 18.52.52.jpg (2MB, 2200x1236px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-08 18.52.52.jpg
2MB, 2200x1236px
>>80209235
Where were you sitting? I was second row of the balcony, can confirm that the line-up was really solid, apart from Jones chimping out for her entire set.
>>
>>80208421
hes been spiraling out of control for years you kike redditor

good to see you still got President Trump on the mind, 8 years.
>>
>>80207543
it was pretty bad

not awful-tier but I was expecting more, it was just "meh" and I can't remember laughing more than a couple times
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.