[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who will play her in the inevitable X-23 film? Will she be a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: e3769f00d4bd6fef2ba49f705f6b4edd.jpg (219KB, 1024x1671px) Image search: [Google]
e3769f00d4bd6fef2ba49f705f6b4edd.jpg
219KB, 1024x1671px
Who will play her in the inevitable X-23 film?
Will she be a crazy bitch?
Will it be R rated?
Will there be tiddies?
>>
>>80204432

I just hope Kimura's in it.
>>
>>80204432
Dafne Keen. No reason to recast perfection.
>>
>>80204432
Megan Fox circa Jennifer's Body
>>
>>80204432
Im sorry but I dont see an x-23 movie working, not many guys give two shit about this character in the comic book world and much less women so she is not known enough to carry a movie on her own (for the moment).

They could make a movie with the marvel heroines, like a new team for a few movies, not canon? write a fucking comic book about it, THERE ITS FUCKING CANON PROBLEM SOLVED.

Then everyone would go see an all girl superhero team, women will go for MUH FREEDOM and guys will go to see tits and asses.

BOOM! you have a money making machine.
>>
They won't recast her. It'll be years before a solo film will ever take off, she's more likely to be in another team film before that. Dafne is at that age where she will mature and grow very fast so by the time they're ready for her again she'll be post-pubescent.
>>
File: Boardwalk bop.gif (3MB, 252x263px) Image search: [Google]
Boardwalk bop.gif
3MB, 252x263px
>>80204537
>>
>>80204583
Thanks for showing a great example of what I mean! I specifically answered OPs question and you werent obligated to read it or even reply to it but you just had to post that funny gif to show that you not only are a rebel but you are an "oldfag" from the boardwalk empire meme times...I respect that...but one day...maybe not today...not this week...but one day you will be so excited to talk about your favorite franchise....and someone will dismiss you as street trash...and you will remember this moment.

also if you didnt read it again your mother dies tonight.
>>
File: dj1qrsgrr0ky.gif (1MB, 320x146px) Image search: [Google]
dj1qrsgrr0ky.gif
1MB, 320x146px
>recasting this
>>
>>80204432
Hopefully someone older.

She looked really, really young in this compared to the comics.
>>
>>80204537
>implying

Isn't she the new Wolverine?
>>
>>80204679
>violent lolis

I wonder if she went to the screening.
>>
>>80204673 see >>80204583
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.