[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time you actually sat down and watched the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1280px-Star_Wars_Logo.svg.png (63KB, 1280x773px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Star_Wars_Logo.svg.png
63KB, 1280x773px
When was the last time you actually sat down and watched the original Star Wars, and what did you think of it?

I watched a stream of it just now - my first viewing in over 15 years believe it or not. Tbh I was worried it wouldn't have stood the test of time but I was actually blown away by how good it was, it's a genuine 10/10 masterpiece and shits brown ass-water over pretty much every blockbuster I've seen since The Matrix
>>
0.01 cent deposited into your account goyim
>>
>>80202691

Yeah. Because Disney would totally pay someone to create a fake 4chan profile and make posts about watching Star Wars on an illegal stream...you stupid fuck
>>
>>80202912

0.02 blessings of walt disney inc
>>
A few years ago.

Pretty good, but everyone in it talks like a retard. The same goes for almost every pre-1990 film though
>>
Last year while introducing my gf to the series, watching despecislized editions and Plinkett reviews.
She was sceptical and ironic for the first 25 minutes of ANH, but she quickly became invested and even shocked by the tweest.
Lately we've done a similar thing with Conan.
>>
>>80202603
Last time I watched ANH I was tripping on acid. It was a fun experience. Made me refall in love with the movie again and I realized that no matter how many films Disney makes they will never recapture the magic of the OT.
>>
About a year ago. My s/o watched the series for the first time and was blown away as well. We also, subsequently watched the prequel trilogy, and she thought it was pretty mediocre in comparison.

It's just a great trilogy with a fun, interactive cast, an engaging story and really cool scifi/fantasy elements, and it was made during a time when movies weren't so built upon squeezing every pennny out.

Take for instance TFA, where they started lining stores with merchandise before the movie even came out. It was made to sell Disney toys, and it's got that feel to it.
>>
>>80202603
The trench run is still one of the best movie scenes are made, it's held up very well but is definitely the weakest of the 6 (yes I said 6 because TFA can do one)
>>
>>80202603
still good. only thing that stood out was that all the oil painting backdrops are incredibly obvious to me now.
>>
>>80203218

>the weakest of the 6

"........"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.