[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

According to an LA Times reporter in attendance, Luke says to Rey:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

>who are you?

kek

>There’s still no trailer for Star Wars: The Last Jedi but Disney Shareholders got to see the first public footage anywhere on Wednesday and, in it, Luke Skywalker finally spoke.

https://io9.gizmodo.com/these-are-probably-lukes-first-words-in-the-last-jedi-1793086672
>>
https://twitter.com/DanielNMiller/status/839528735934033920?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
>>
It's a joke two years in the making I like it.
>>
File: 1487356924363.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px)
1487356924363.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>mfw they make Luke a confused senile old man
>>
>>80202332
>forests and deserts
WOW GET HYPED
>>
>>80202284
>who are you?
seems logical to me, i'd also be confused as fuck if i spent an unknown number of years on a deserted island in the middle of bum-fuck nowhere and all of a sudden a not-so-ugly woman sneaks up on me from behind and hands me my lightsaber that i lost for some reason
>>
>>80202332
>making appearances
>general leia
wonder how they're gonna handle that bundle of joy
>>
""Star Wars: The Last Jedi" clip is being screened. But it's a joke, sort of! We just got a few seconds of Rey handing Luke a lightsaber."

"We just saw more "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" footage. In it, Luke asks Rey, "Who are you?" Then we see her deftly handle a lightsaber."

"Also making appearances in "The Last Jedi" footage: Chewbacca, General Leia Organa and Finn."

"One last thing on the "Last Jedi" footage: We saw all sorts of settings -- mountains, oceans, forests, deserts. Look suitably epic, exotic."

He also talks about a wobbling X-Wing about to go down like an injured bird, all in a giant ship.
>>
>Rey Solo btfo
>Rey Skywalker btfo

Say it with me. Rey Palpatine.
>>
>>80203733

K E N O B I

E

N

O

B

I
>>
>>80203733
You do realize its not logical for h to recognize her even if she were her daughter. Its been like 20 years
>>
>>80203912
He should know by using the force.
>>
>>80203733
Rey Windu
>>
File: yoda.jpg (608KB, 833x1000px) Image search: [Google]
yoda.jpg
608KB, 833x1000px
>>80203912

PERHAPS TESTING HER, HE IS, MMM? KNOW WHO SHE IS, DOES SHE?
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 960x720px
>>80202284
>>
>>80204024
Just like Vader felt princess leia was his daughter in the tantive IV?
>>
>>80204496
just like how he felt luke was his son when he cut his hand off
>>
>>80204667
I think Luke's last name was the bigger tip-off.
>>
Skywalkerfags on suicide watch. Rey Kenobi just fan service.
>>80203733
Rey Palpatine
>>
>>80203733
She's another Chosen one. Her mother was a student in Luke's academy. Luke realized what she was but sensed snoke's existence and feared what would happen if he got to her, so he hid her on jakku until snoke was dealt with. Unfortunately though, emo ren turned bad and slaughtered his classmates, including rey's mother, before luke could find snoke.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.