[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if Negan asked you to be his wife?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (119KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
119KB, 1920x1080px
What would you do if Negan asked you to be his wife?
>>
Get on my knees and start suckin
>>
>>80201394
Unless you in love with somone else or something there is no reason to refuse, he is handsome and badass, you get free shit and comfy living all he want is sex and companionship and he dosen't even force you to have kids or do chores.
>>
>>80201394
I'm a guy. So I suppose if I became his boywife he could trust me to be more loyal than the rest.
>>
>>80202017
You get hired out to people who please him like Eugene. Would you bang Eugene for Negan's approval?
>>
They were entertaining him, not sexing
>>
I'd cuddle with JDM no question
>>
>>80202228
>They were entertaining him
>those cunts
>entertaining
He should've requested Laura
>>
>>80202228
>>80202113
>>
>>80202113
Sex is only for Negan.
He'll let the wives give company but no sex.
>>
>>80202017
Even if I was in love with someone else they'd get immediately dropped for JDM
>>
negan is only written as a psychopath

all civilizations, modern or otherwise are based upon the same principles negan is using, terrify the weak with violence, and demand tribute (taxes) to maintain the state

some double pussy like rick could never pull that off, and to answer your question, yes any rational woman would join the kings harem, since gaining security is a natural instinct for all women
>>
>>80202367
Nevermind all that though, it's cause he's hot.
>>
>>80202291
Doesn't he tired having to fuck every single night though? And what happens when one of them gets pregnant?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.