[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Samuel L. Jackson’s Critique of Get Out: Hire African-American

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 22

File: boyega.png (15KB, 583x236px) Image search: [Google]
boyega.png
15KB, 583x236px
>Jordan Peele’s Get Out should’ve been more unique to the black American experience, says Samuel L. Jackson. The Kong: Skull Island star told Hot 97 that the social horror thriller ought to have starred an African-American actor in the lead role, not just a black one. “There are a lot of black British actors in these movies,” Jackson told the New York radio station. “I tend to wonder what Get Out would have been with an American brother who really feels that.”

>Get Out star Daniel Kaluuya, who is British, might not be able to fully sympathize with how black Americans handle white American racism, according to Jackson: “Daniel grew up in a country where they’ve been interracial dating for a hundred years. What would a brother from America have made of that role? Some things are universal, but [not everything].” Casting British actors is cheaper, Jackson said, and there is a perception in the industry that they’re always more classically trained.

>Star Wars star John Boyega, who is from London, dismissed Jackson’s criticism: Pic related
>>
>>80199700
Sam Jackson is an ignorant racist. Are you really surprised.
>>
Both of them are not wrong.
>>
>They're starting to tear each other's throats
Niiiiice
>>
But who has a bigger BBC?
>>
he's not wrong
>>
>>80199881
American bulls.

I speak from experience.
>>
>>80199881
Great Britain
>>
>>80199700
This is fucking retarded, Boyega is right.
>>
Blacks attacking Blacks

Whites win again
>>
>more roles for black people
>no not those black people, these black people
>>
Fuck drumpf and fuck black brits.

Black brits are mediocre negroes and house niggers who come from South Africa and no where near the lineage of the Egyptian pharoahs.
>>
File: 165433236522.jpg (22KB, 230x246px) Image search: [Google]
165433236522.jpg
22KB, 230x246px
>>80199700
>they're not the right kind of black
>>
>>80199700
Jackson is right. Blacks in America have different experiences. An example would be rap music and how black brits can't really relate to it besides sharing the same skin color.
>>
>>80199977
Seriously, african americans are the world's most annoying minority.
>>
"Black" brits should be killed and their women claimed and children eaten and their racist ass president Drumpf impeached.
"Black" british women prefer the BBC of a superior American black man.
>>
At least black Brits are civilized, American niggers are retarded chimps
>>
>Daniel grew up in a country where they’ve been interracial dating for a hundred years

Huh? Britain's black population is still only 3%, and up until the last 20 years or so whites made up 99% of the population in Britain
>>
>>80199700
Kek. They will never be satisfied.
>>
>>80199700
This is why everyone hates blacks, even when you give them what they want is not enough, they always want more. Spics aren't like this, I rarely see any Hispanics asking for more Hispanics in Hollywood.
>>
>>80199980
More like they come from the Caribbean so their not as annoying or aggressive.
>>
File: wewLad.jpg (19KB, 310x230px) Image search: [Google]
wewLad.jpg
19KB, 310x230px
>>80199700
>they’ve been interracial dating for a hundred years
>>
Why is this board so obsessed with black men?
>>
Anyone else get extremely erect after they slap their BBC across the face of an inferior "black" brit male after just fucking his "black" brit wife and then going in for seconds. Fuck these blackbritbois are inferior mediocre niggers.
>>
>>80199700
But black brits are better than african americans in literally every way
>>
>>80200215
t. poltard
>>
race over country or country over race... very interdesting
>>
Is that not racism in itself though?

Wanting a black actor, but no that black actor?
>>
>>80200163
Not defending their whiny behavior, but to be fair spics have Latin America and Asians have Asia. American blacks today have zero connection to Africa and they don't really have a powerful industry.
>>
>>80199700
>people from first world countries don't know about third world problems
Thanks the insight Sam.
>>
>>80200264
The have exactly the same connection as Asian Americans to Asia, at the same time Blacks came here enslaved so came Chinese workers.
>>
to be fair society and racism is way different in UK compared to what i see of USA. i'm not sure that is really the most important thing in casting a movie, but still.
>>
>>80200246
Not really. He's saying that a black American actor might have been able to bring something more "real" to the movie. Jordan Peele, who directed/wrote it, even did a joke about this on his old comedy central show.
>>
I'm really tired of black """""people""""".
>>
>>80200026
Blacks rapping with a bong accent is cringeworthy as fuck.
>>
>>80200235
t. retard
>>
black brits aren't true blacks because they don't act like chimps usually so in this case Samuel is pretty racist
>>
>>80199700

>brits have been cucking themselves for centuries

top kek
>>
>>80200377
And they always say "blud" at the end of sentences
>>
>>80199700
SLJ is right, Cops have killed like 2 Blacks in 10 years in UK, Blacks over there can't really compare to African Americans
>>
File: blacks uk.jpg (270KB, 1599x604px) Image search: [Google]
blacks uk.jpg
270KB, 1599x604px
>>80200215
>Black brits are...

the same scum?
>>
sam is 100% correct. imagine if we had British whites in our uniquely American white films.
>taxi driver with a Brit
lmao no thanks senpai
>>
>>80200377
All British rap is cringeworthy. Suburban nu-male fags trying to act tough when they're petrified of guns.
>>
>>80200215

Nah a lot of them embrace the chav/gangsta culture and end up being just as bad. There just happens to be more positive media representation because Brits are the biggest cucks.
>>
File: blacks uk2.jpg (53KB, 579x369px) Image search: [Google]
blacks uk2.jpg
53KB, 579x369px
>>80200440
>>
>>80199700
>we cant be fighting each other!
>we need to focus on the white women!
>>
>>80200333
Well, Asia has a rich cinema history that has produced great directors and films. There's nothing really like that for blacks, I guess that's why they feel more entitled and want more representation even though they only make up 13% of the population. They don't have their own film industry. Everything about their lives is rooted in America
>>
>>80199700
Did Samuel L Jackson already move to South Africa like he promised
>>
File: oola.jpg (335KB, 785x1023px) Image search: [Google]
oola.jpg
335KB, 785x1023px
>>80200215
this

Although to be fair, all Brits are better than all Americans
>>
File: blacks uk3.jpg (47KB, 468x473px) Image search: [Google]
blacks uk3.jpg
47KB, 468x473px
>>80200469
>>
File: 1477391352416.jpg (51KB, 636x429px) Image search: [Google]
1477391352416.jpg
51KB, 636x429px
>>80200440
>Asian
>Chinese or other
>>
>>80200441
Not sure if sarcasm, but shit like Goodfella's & Godfather would have sucked without Irish, Jewish & Italian Americans
>>
>>80199700
I'm usually a fan of Jackson, but he's terribly wrong this time. Blacks living in the UK have dealt with this level of racism during their life. This is not something unique to only Americans, so suggesting that you would need to be an African American to understand(sympathize) goes to show just how little Jackson knows about brothas overseas.

There's even a mixed rapper from the UK that spoke in full detail about growing up with a white mother, in a heavily racist part of Europe. Having his mother told that she should give up up; to just leave him and move on with her life. This is some next level racism that even Americans might not understand.

If his criticism is only directed at this one particular star, then perhaps he's right. But if he's statement is general, and directed at all British Blacks, he's sadly misinformed.
>>
>>80200518
Americans is the key word there.
>>
>nawm' sayn oy vey dawg, we can't let these uncle toms distract us with things like our different cultures and backgrounds and assimilation processes, the only distinction that matters is the difference between black and white, all DAY
>>
>>80200538
UK isn't Europe REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>80200510
Asians = Muslims from Pakistan
>>
>Blacks can't even form a united front
>They're tearing each other apart

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>80200518
Well no one differentiates between whites, they just lump all Europeans into the same category. It's pretty disingenuous, it undermines the hardship Italians, poles, and Irish had to endure just to become "white"
>>
>>80200377
>>80200446
you need to leave
>>
>movie with a black lead
>pokes at prejudice and social issues of our time
>is also a good horror film
>... but the black people aren't the right kind of black
FUCK LEFTIES AND NIGGERS
never happy
>>
>>80200538
> mixed rapper
> mother told that she should give up
> rapper

Looks like she was given some harsh but very good and accurate advice.
>>
>>80200577
yes but they're taking our women.
>>
not only americunts are dumb, even their niggers are massive TWATS
>>
I love Sam for being the realest black
>>
>>80199700
This whole 'who cares where were from we're all black' is a completely American invention. African people do not see themselves as one.
>>
>>80200569
>uhhhhhHHH ARABS ARE FROM ASIA YOU RETARDED AMERICAN DON'T YOU KNOW GEOGRAPHY
>Also here's Chinese people in their own section
That island is so fucked.
>>
>>80200578
Dumb ass White Liberals with no culture say that because they are projecting

There is a massive difference between European Whites & American Whites

In fact Italians fucking hate Italian Americans
>>
>not seeing through the veil of divide and conquer
They win again.
>>
black brits vs african americans is definitely something i would like to see.
>>
>>80199963
But what do we win?
>>
>>80200538
There is """""racism""""" against niggers in UK because the vast majority of them are criminals or lazy unemployed. You can see the statistics for yourself.
>>
>>80200617
Most African Americans would laugh at real Africans and make fun of their culture and language
>>
>>80200538

>This level of racism
You mean not having their asses kissed constantly?
>>
British black lads are, once you get out of the council estates just normal people, like white people. So you can use them in a film where the character you've written is a normal person.

American black lads are 90% thug rapper wannabes, regardless of where they come from
>>
File: Akala.jpg (68KB, 260x325px) Image search: [Google]
Akala.jpg
68KB, 260x325px
>>80200593
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gen5feHI7Os

This is the guy. I don't get that thuggish/ghetto sense from him, so I'd call him more of an entertainer. He's doing quite well for himself.
>>
>>80200142
20 years? Try 50. We imported non-whites enmasse to make up for labour shortages due to the Second World War. In return, USA gave us money... but only if we dismantled our Empire. So, paying black guys was cheaper and most of the work required being able to build and take orders.
>>
>>80200634
Well yeah, that's kind of my point. It's why they say "white pride is bad" but black and Asian pride is okay. It undermines all the great diverse looks, culture, and history of Europe.
>>
>>80200649
This is completely true.
>>
>>80200446
Most chav scum have guns. Getting guns in UK is way way way easier to do illegally than legally. Most of them are packing heat.
>>
>>80200712
No one knows how to differentiate between ethnicity and race These days
>>
File: white guilt.png (729KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
white guilt.png
729KB, 800x600px
>>80200650
All niggers want to be treated like in Cuckmerica.
>>
>>80200377
sippin' 40 oz of tea
>>
>>80199700
Most blacks in Britain are alright. It's the pakis over here that are American nigger tier.
>>
>>80200742

That's an uuuuuugly pair of niggers.
>>
>>80200788
Just like the average.
>>
>>80200163
Truth.

Niggers, especially American niggers will never be satisfied. You could give every single nigger in America 10 million dollars and they would still act entitled. Horrible demograph.
>>
>>80200771
Blacks aren't told constantly how whitey did wrong. So they don't grow up resenting white people but wanting what they have. They're just black guys. Paki's are the problem as they're growing up in the SJW era of "NOT ALL MUSLIMS REEEEE!"
>>
>>80200771
Huh, the Pakis here are alright.
>>
File: DURRR WATERBOTTLES.png (182KB, 481x511px) Image search: [Google]
DURRR WATERBOTTLES.png
182KB, 481x511px
>>80200188

>media can't stop talking about "race issues"
>the media makes EVERYTHING about race
>/tv/ talks about the media
>"Why is this board so obsessed with black men?"
>>
>Samuel L. "I was disappointed the San Bernardino Shooters weren't white" Jackson
>>
Can someone please explain to me why interracial shit is the hottest thing right now?
>>
>>80199700
>Jackson wonders about having african americans playing african americans
>internet takes it as a black vs black conflict
White people are probably investing more into it than black people.

>>80200163
Spic here, it's not really about race, it's more about America. Most wetbacks there actually ask for more representation and such.
>>
>>80201078
white women have moved on to stronger males. it's just nature they can't help it
>>
File: tumblr_mlet9qNrQZ1qh5hc3o1_500.png (401KB, 444x476px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlet9qNrQZ1qh5hc3o1_500.png
401KB, 444x476px
>>80201078
>majority of 4chan are white guy wanting asian women
>black guys want white women
>asian guys want black women
perfect harmony
>>
>it's yet ANOTHER "successful minority pulls the race card" episode

How is this film in anyway the "black american experience?"
>>
>>80201078
(((no reason)))
>>
>>80200111
This
>>
>>80201078

SJW's are in positions of power in the media.
SJW's get fucking horny over the idea of white women getting into relationships with and baring the children of non-whites, because that not only supposedly indicates non-white superiority, but it secures the future for having more non-whites and less whites, so double the boner-inducing politics.

Simple as that.
>>
That's retarded.
>>
>>80199700
I was trolling a friend's wife about 12 Years a Slave with this exact same argument years back. She had a habit of (correctly) telling us we couldn't understand the African-American experience but (incorrectly) claimed to be an expert herself despite being white as fuck and from west Texas, all because she now lived in Philly. Glad Sam is now on my historical troll side.
>>
>>80200018
>Jamie, pull up a Dulux swatch
>>
that's because black men in America don't want to be actors

they want to be rappers or in sports

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI38GtWFihY
>>
>interracial dating for a hundred years
Pls send nukes
>>
American blacks are literally the most hated version of blacks on the planet. Even real Africans want nothing to do with them.
>>
>>80200246
its not racism, just nationalism
>>
>>80199700
this is honestly more reasonable than the typical filling of quotas since we're talking lived cultural experience here rather than just skin color. It's not really relevant if the actor can still pull it off, but Sam has a point that a guy who has grown up in the culture being portrayed might be able to bring stuff to it that someone who hasn't can't.
>>
>>80200629
>Americans class SE Asians as 'Asians' and group Indians as a separate group
>Brits class Pakistanis as 'Asians' and group Chinese as a separate group

I don't know why this triggers me so much but Americans can't seem to grasp people use the term for different groups e.g. Hispanic over here relates to Spanish while Hispanic in the US relates to Mexico and South America.
>>
>>80199821
Liberals have been doing that for the past few years, the major one being attack of non-white feminists on "white feminism" and white feminists.

Yet the results of the split are still scarce. Where it counts they close ranks like crazy.
>>
I thought he said he was moving Canada.
>>
Who do you support /tv/? Chimps or gorillas?
>>
What is the end game? Every single person as their own distinct thing?

Why must everyone have to be a victim or have to overcome something? Fucking artificial barriers. We (westerners) have never had it so good.
>>
>They eat their own

Brits are just better actors. Yank blavk actors are all either freakishly huge fucbois with bleached skin or angry wannabe rappers who cant talk like a normal person.
>>
>>80199700

>100 years

Sheet. From the 1940s, but it still took a while for it to be as accepted as it is.
>>
>>80202347
>Why must everyone have to be a victim

Because its easier to play victim then actually having to own up to responsibility
>>
>>80199977

KeK
>>
>>80200587
He's a ny rapper. Yes I know he's born in UK.
>>
>>80201439

They're bussing them in.
>>
>>80200026
The whole point of acting is to play a character, not to reenact your personal life. If an actor is good enough, I don't see why their nationality or own personal experience would matter at all
>>
>>80200181
He means "getting raped by anglo overlords."
>>
>Idris Elba is James Bond
>"Can we get a real black man in that role?"
>>
>>80203822

African Americans?
>>
>>80199700
I love it.

This identity politics just divides people into smaller and smaller tribes.
>>
>>80199881
>>80199929
>>80199947

American niggers were bred like horses, brit niggers are just butlers and shiet.
>>
>>80200111
The incarceration rate for black brits is at least twice that of black Americans
Stop spouting blatant lies
>>
>>80200215
Read >>80204934
>>
>>80200026
It's a different angel its not wholly different and to think it is would be disingenuous.
>>
Funny how he never complains about white British actors taking roles that white Americans could perform, which is much more common
>>
>>80200446
You know that American rappers get robbed every time they come to the UK?

Even Floyd Mayweather got his car destroyed just the other day
>>
>>80199700
>WE FINNA DON HAVE TIEM FO DIS SHIEEET NIGGUUU
>>
>>80201278
>your mom wants my cock
perfect harmony
>>
>Black
>British

Pick one. British people are of Anglo-Saxon and/or Celtic stock.

Black people appropriating the British identity, and saying that they're "just as British" as the Duke of Marlborough is just plain insulting.
>>
>>80205241
but that makes more sense as white american actors are undoubtedly talentless
>>
>>80199700
Once they start hiring more African American actors, he'll be complaining about not enough African American actors named "Samuel" getting the job. These roaches are just complaining about not having enough roles for themselves and are just trying to pretend like they're fighting for other people.
>>
>>80205403
Black Brits are superior to black Americans by the same proportion that white Brits are superior to white Americans
>>
I think it's a fair argument. If you want your movie to represent the social ills your people have dealt with and you want your protagonist to carry that weight, you should probably hire someone from within that culture. If it wasn't supposed to be more than the sum of its parts then I'd say Samuel can blow it out his ass.
>>
>>80199700
SLJ is turning into an angry old man.
>>
>>80205501
>If you want your movie to represent the social ills your people have dealt with and you want your protagonist to carry that weight, you should probably hire someone from within that culture

Why? Isn't the whole fucking point of ACTING that the actor put themselves into the shoes of a character with different experiences?
>>
>>80199963
It's like your history started in 2001.
>>
>>80200035
This. They never shut the fuck up. No matter what.
>>
>>80205672
Of an actor, sure. But isn't this movie supposed to be sort of a monument to the struggle of african americans?
>>
>>80200446
american rock is even worst
>>
>>80205644
>turning into
The fuck have you been the last decade?
>>
>>80205779

I have no idea, I haven't seen it yet.
>>
Perhaps American actors should fucking train rather than expecting roles.

Most of these English actors learn from doing theatre, minor dramas or are classically trained
>>
File: 1488802677957.png (544KB, 548x826px) Image search: [Google]
1488802677957.png
544KB, 548x826px
I can't believe the level of black entitlement these people have ever since Obama was elected. They go on about being kangz and ruling over the world while simultaneously beg for handouts.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqQGUJK7Na4

Grime > NA rap
>>
File: sogood.gif (2MB, 400x166px) Image search: [Google]
sogood.gif
2MB, 400x166px
Is there no end to the triggering caused by this simple horror film? I hope not.
>>
As someone who actually lives in the uk, let's clear up a few things.
First off, there isn't the same sense of "entitlement" in the black-british community as in the african-american one. This is due to a few factors, but I think it's predominantly because there is no significant british equivalent of BET that's easily available. On the same lines, there's no real "black-british culture". What you have is Nigerian culture, Jamaican culture, Ghanaian culture etc
And there are two things to consider: none of these cultures promote gangsta life and none of these cultures have the chip of slavery constantly on their backs.

African-americans are assumed to be descendants of slaves, black-british are not.

>b-but muh crime stats
To state the obvious, the majority of all black-british (and pretty much every minority) live in london ghettos where the crime statistics are all skewed. Class has always been a more accurate correlation with crime in the uk than race.
>inb4 a bunch of american basement dwellers' start ree'ing

So SLJ? I get his point. But I also don't care. Films are fiction. He seems to be stating that a degree of method acting is required which is ridiculous. Should we stop making films about medieval times as no one can possibly relate?
If his argument was that african-americans are discriminated in the film industry against black-british then maybe I'd be more sympathetic. But he seems to only say something like this as an after-thought, not as his main claim for why it's bad
>>
>>80206275

The thing I always find interesting about black people in the UK is that the stats for African origin are pretty much in line white people for a whole bunch of things. It's when you look at African-Carribean when things are fucked up.
>>
File: basketball_american.jpg (11KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
basketball_american.jpg
11KB, 320x180px
>>80199700
>The Kong: Skull Island star told Hot 97 that the social horror thriller ought to have starred an African-American actor in the lead role.

But it did.
>>
This is such a non-issue. Let's debate it for hours.
>>
>racism doesn't exist in the UK

lol k
>>
>>80204830
American niggers are successors of their too-stupid too-weak ancestors that were caught by superior blacks and sold by a pack to a bunch of rednecks. Learn history.
>>
>>80205672
This is why Boyega is getting defensive. He knows that Finn could've been played better by someone who had actually been a stormtrooper and who understood stormtroopian culture.
>>
>>80199700
"the only reason Britain has a class system is because they're crap at being racist" - Reginald D Hunter.
>>
>>80199700
black is the new b!ack
>>
Black guys are cool here
They've always got weed
>>
File: boyega.jpg (793KB, 3672x2255px) Image search: [Google]
boyega.jpg
793KB, 3672x2255px
Finn > Mace Window
>>
>>80200771
nah, this is not even close to true

go to london and you will change your mind in a heartbeat

niggers are niggers wherever they go, they just can't help it
>>
>>80207130
Finndu nuffin > windu nuffin
>>
>>80207193
this
>>
>>80207067
too bad its always crap weed

white / spics got hydro
>>
makes sense
cheap nigger from britain is like a trained monkey
real niggas from murricka and know what oppression means

fucking britain already mudslime territory, ain't even british anymore
>>
>>80205272
Stop deluding yourself. British men are pathetically weak faggots.
>>
>>80206158
Why are British men so desperate to be American? Nice Yankees hats you fucking faggots.
>>
I've always thought the same way.

LOOK AT HOW SOCIAL JUSTICE OUR FILM IS, WE ARE TELLING THE AFRICAN-AMERICAN EXPERIENCE IT'S SO WONDERFUL
>hires some black british monkey because he's cheap

LOOK AT HOW SOCIAL JUSTICE OUR FILM IS, WE ARE TELLING THE AFRICAN-AMERICAN WOMAN'S EXPERIENCE IT'S SO WONDERFUL #QUEENS

>hires THE most mixed race black women they can find, usually like 40-70% European genetics, never an actual black woman
>>
>>80199700
They're both right in a way. Although I'm personally sick and tired of hearing niggers bitch and moan these days.

Nuna this shit matters.
>>
File: R6hTHEP.jpg (55KB, 541x720px) Image search: [Google]
R6hTHEP.jpg
55KB, 541x720px
Can we please stop talking about this stupid fucking movie?
>>
File: pp.jpg (169KB, 699x702px) Image search: [Google]
pp.jpg
169KB, 699x702px
>>80199700
Why the fuck do they have to keep dividing themselves?

Lightskin vs Darkskin

Rich vs Poor

Uncle Tom vs Nigga

and now Black Brit vs African American

But black people can't be racist because power + privilege!!
>>
File: 1485487028044.png (738KB, 3072x2957px) Image search: [Google]
1485487028044.png
738KB, 3072x2957px
>Waa only people of my race should be in movies and get awards!

>Waaa only people from my country should be in movies and get awards

>Waa only people from my street, with my full name and bank account should get movie roles and awards

They sure aren't subtle are they
Thread posts: 171
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.