[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DC Films Spoilers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 2349157-geoffjohns_564.jpg (96KB, 564x806px) Image search: [Google]
2349157-geoffjohns_564.jpg
96KB, 564x806px
- The budget for Wonder Woman is 125 million. The studio is very pleased with how the film turned out and early discussions for a potential sequel have been discussed.

- The Justice League trailer will debut in April and will be attached to Fate of the Furious. The plan is also to release a scene from Justice League in front of King Arthur similar to how the Dark Knight trilogy marketed their films.

- Dr. Stephen Shin will appear in Aquaman. The studio is currently searching for actors for the role.

- Brainiac will be the main villain for Man of Steel 2. The story was written by Geoff Johns and Zack Snyder. The plan is to place the film on the November 1st, 2019 release date.

- Although Doug Liman is attached to direct Justice League Dark, the film is not considered a priority.

- Gotham City Sirens is being targeted for February 2019.

- The Flash film has been pushed back to 2020.
>>
Trust me, my dad works for WB.
>>
I'm not paying to watch "Jewish Woman", you can tell DC to go fuck themselves. They can't make a decent movie to save their own lives. Even the worst Marvel capeshit movie is better than their best.
>>
OF COURSE, WHY WOULDN'T I BELIEVE THIS?
>>
>>80197311
It doesn't make sense to me that they would do a justice league movie so early but not have a flash movie for another 3-4 years. I like the movies themselves but as a cinematic universe it's so unorganized.
>>
>>80197311
>The studio is very pleased with how the film turned out

Seems like an awful premature conclusion to have reached.

If the studio execs had the faintest clue what a successful movie looked like, they never would have released half the shit we've seen out of the DCEU thus far.
>>
File: 1357411970880.jpg (128KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1357411970880.jpg
128KB, 800x600px
>The studio is very pleased with how the film turned out
Just like tdkr, batman and superman and trailer house squad
>>
File: IMG_8140.jpg (130KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8140.jpg
130KB, 1200x630px
Have are some real facts
>James wan got Goblin to score Aquaman

>Mel Gibson wants an r rating for suicide squad 2.

>Flash is being directed by Edgar Wright and written by Geoff Johns. Gorilla Grodd hired Capt Cold. Will feature the Multiverse

>Arnold is Zeus

>Doom Patrol is looking for a director to handle the kooky super hero team

>NightWing is a direct sequel to Lego Batman. Main bad guy is clayface and it will be done using stop motion claymation
>>
>>80197392
This was before WB went full retard with the film. The Flash was supposed to follow Justice League but WB clearly fucked up. Not to mention the film is getting a page one rewrite and now WB seems to be focused on Batman and spins offs of Batman like GCS and Suicide Squad.
>>
>>80197547
You forgot Armie Hammer is Green Lantern.
>>
>>80197472
Not to mention Hack Snyder is still heavily involved in this universe but I guess that's what happens when you marry well. He's the Triple H of the movie industry.
>>
>>80197547
>Arnold is Zeus
Kek DC universe confirmed for B-level trash
>>
Looks like there's an R Rated cut for Wonder Woman. This universe is doomed.
>>
>Brainiac will be the main villain for Man of Steel 2. The story was written by Geoff Johns and Zack Snyder. The plan is to place the film on the November 1st, 2019 release date.
>The story was written by Geoff Johns and Zack Snyder.
>Zack Snyder.
so it will be shit, nice
>>
File: laughing Godzilla.gif (2MB, 502x535px) Image search: [Google]
laughing Godzilla.gif
2MB, 502x535px
>>80197547
>NightWing is a direct sequel to Lego Batman. Main bad guy is clayface and it will be done using stop motion claymation
>>
I work for WB and none of this is true.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.