[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did he get so good? He was fucking shit at the beginning.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: steven colbert.png (241KB, 545x502px) Image search: [Google]
steven colbert.png
241KB, 545x502px
When did he get so good? He was fucking shit at the beginning.

He's also like the only one who's doing proper late night. Everyone else is doing retarded viral crap.
>>
>>80194686

he needed to find his groove, the moment he brought back segments from the Colbert Report because he knew that was always his best material the show dipped up in quality
>>
>>80194897

>dipped up
>>
>>80194686
I realized that the only time Stephen Colbert was ever funny was when he was doing voice acting.
>>
The only thing Stephen Colbert should host is a parasite
>>
>>80194686
>best part of the show is when John Stewart comes back
Sad!

I like Colbert's interviews, though.
>>
Colbert Report was much better, but late show is decent.

Too bad they didn't have Stewart on the show after the wiretapping, that would've been hilarious.
>>
Sooo Donald Trump.....
>>
>>80195034
NOSES ON DOWELS
>>
>>80194957

yes
>>
>>80194686
At the beginning he was like Samantha Bee, doing absolutely nothing but "HAHAHA MR TRUMP SO STUPID" jokes, which comes off as uncreative and unfunny even for people who dislike Trump.
>>
He manages to appeal to both middle America and the alternative crowd at the same time.
>>
Who the fuck watches late night tv anymore
>>
>>80195811

young people watch it on youtube
>>
So...
>>
>>80194686
The only good late night hosts are Conan and Trevor Noah
>>
>>80194686
He's still fucking shit now. He's only funny to retards who enjoy deluding themselves with strawmen. He's grasping at straws going after Trump but he always has a crowd that's not really there for comedy anyway but activism.

It's an absolute travesty what he did to the Late Show.
>>
>>80194686
He reminds me of my old middle/high school principal/vice principals and once I noticed I couldn't help but feel like every interview of his was a sit down with a grade A student or some kind of fucker

Without the character he's really fucking weird
>>
>>80196736
Yeah, he's got the same disconnect on a personal level that Hillary does. I think even Letterman found him weird in their interviews but that was the way late night was going.
>>
>>80194897
So basically, he tried to do something different from his old show, failed, and now has to do bits from his old show to make people watch him?
>>
>>80195062
His interviews are the worst part. It's like they're half-funny interviews that aren't funny and half-intellegent interviews that aren't intellegent.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.