[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you seen a movie in IMAX?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7482.jpg (104KB, 800x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7482.jpg
104KB, 800x300px
Have you seen a movie in IMAX?
>>
>>80192116
Several, because I'm not a poorfag
>>
Yes, once. Closest IMAX is 6 hours drive away.
>>
Spiderman 3. Don't remember at all what it was like.

I might go see Dunkirk in IMAX, is it worth the extra price?
>>
>>80192116
Yeah, I've got an IMAX theatre basically around the corner. I saw Logan in that theatre for the first time and the only thing that really impressed me was the audio, partially because the film itself has fantastic sound design I think.

The picture really wasn't as crystal clear and immersive as it's marketed to be, but that may depend on the theatre and screen.
>>
If I'm going to see a film and it's available in IMAX then I'll see it in IMAX. I'm a sucker for big visuals and sound.

My guilty pleasure is IMAX 3D films purely for that countdown thing before the film start.
>>
>>80192116
i exclusively see movies in IMAX™
>>
>>80192116
i saw the polar express with my family
also that elephant documentary that i think was narrated by morgan freemen
and a space one also directed by morgan freeman

i went to imax for a lotta highschool excursions
>>
>>80192803
>directed
or narrated, even!
>>
>>80192116
Watching Interstellar in analog IMAX was the best cinema experience of my life, audio visual candy
>>
I think IMAX 3D is the reason I really liked Gravity and no-one else did.
>>
>>80192180
Yes, it's definitely worth for Dunkirk because it is shot on actual IMAX cameras, so you will get the full effect.

Never pay for IMAX if it's just a whatever blockbuster that the studio shoved in the IMAX theater.
Also never go for the 3D gimmick
>>
>>80192921
>Never pay for IMAX if it's just a whatever blockbuster that the studio shoved in the IMAX theater.

I do because it's normally worth it for the huge screen and better sound.
>>
Saw Avatar in IMAX 3D, loved it because obviously that's what it was made for, the movie is shit at home 2D or 3D doesnt matter but IMAX 3D was a solid watch and worth the extra dough
>>
Dont bother paying for IMAX unless its real imax
i saw bvs in real imax 16 story screen or somescuh was pure kino
>>
>>80192116
>Falling for the big jew
>>
The rule for IMAX and 3D is only see them of the movies were specifically shot with those cameras.
AKA
maybe one movie a year will come out that is worth going for
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.