[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE FLASH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

Can we talk about the new episode? Who do you think Savitar is? Barry, Wally? Henry?
>>
>>80190185
He's the future, comma, Flash :^)
>>
Its obvs Eddie
>>
>>80190185

Savitar is HR. Screencap this post. When they vibed the future and saw HR with the rifle on top of the building, it was actually Earth-2 Wells. He used the same rifle to shoot Gypsy when she was being mind controlled.

Who are the only characters who called Wally "Wallace"? Savitar and HR.

Who loves a good myth? Savitar and HR.

Savitar gave Wally his speed? HR, the only person who encouraged Wally and helped him train.

It's fucking HR.
>>
>>80192652
>Savitar is someone we know but DONT REALLY KNOW

okay so this is the third time this has hppened. First time it was revealed to us pretty quick with Reverse-Flash (half the intrigue was the dramatic irony of the audience knowing and Barry not knowing).
Second time it was the ebin 'Golden Age character is actually an impostor' twist
How will they make the third time not boring and shit
>>
>>80190185
This show sucks.
>>
>>80192652

who is hr?
>>
>>80192872
The dweeby version of Harrison Wells they got from another earth.
>>
>>80192652
this
>>
>>80192763
>How will they make the third time not boring and shit

they didn't it's 3 straight seasons of mystery identity evil speedsters as the "big bads" and it's gotten old and boring and the show has steadily been going slowly downhill because of it
>>
>>80193006
>Barry has a crisis of confidence
>The team are keeping secrets from each other
>HEART2HEARTS
>Who's the evil speedster?
>Cisco being annoying
>etc

One and a half seasons was enough for me.
>>
>>80193084

Same here. Stopped somewhere in middle of season 2 when it became obvious big bad is another i-stole-good-guy's-identity shenanigan.

But I'm now interested in season 3 because of possible barry-draco bromance scenes.
>>
>>80190185
it's going to be someone pretending to be a good guy again, so it's HR or Wells or Malfoy.
>>
>>80193418
Of course it is, it's gotta be someone we've already seen that's the rules of mystery storytelling, and it won't be a bad guy because the bad guy turning out to be a different baddie isn't surprising.
>>
>>80193543
>making up rules to defend atrociously weak storytelling
>>
>>80193688
I'm not saying it's good I'm saying it's obvious. I'd prefer they stop doing the same mystery storyline over and over.
>>
It's Eddie.
>>
>>80190185

What World of Warcraft game is this?
>>
>>80194932

Idiot. It's clearly a Transformers movie. Moron.
>>
VANDAL SAVAGE, YOU RETARDS!
>>
>>80190185

Only a blind giraffe would not see that Savitar is obviously Megatron.
>>
>>80190185
Pretty obvious it's Wally. "I created myself," he said. Wally went cocoon from the philosopher's stone and go zip zip powers. Who did that to him? Savitar. He's now in the speed force losing his mind and gaining it back many times. Enough to turn him into Savitar.
>>
>>80190185
hol up people still watch this?
>>
>>80194995

>>80194995

Woah dumbass its OBVIOUSLY a CGI sequel to Batman and Robin.
>>
>>80192652
I could believe this. Arrow and the Flash have a knack introducing new characters who end up being the new big bad.

Like I instantly called Julian being Alchemy once they were both introduced.

In Arrow I called it that the new DA was either Prometheus or Vigilante.

I'm not so sure about Savitar but HR is definitely a possibility. Either way its someone we've already been introduced to.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.