[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /tv/ like this mental illness kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: kino.jpg (163KB, 674x1000px) Image search: [Google]
kino.jpg
163KB, 674x1000px
Does /tv/ like this mental illness kino?
>>
Yes very much
>>
jlaw was very gorgeous in this film but my main gripe is how 2 people with severe mental issues seemed to have just lived happily ever after. its very likely they would had many fights along the way. What if they had kids? would the police report have statements from their son stating how mummy stabbed daddy in the neck many times for not washing the dishes?
>>
>>80189583
I was put off by the cover/poster but it's a good movie.
It'll never happen irl though
>>
File: horrifiedClosetWojak.jpg (58KB, 543x600px) Image search: [Google]
horrifiedClosetWojak.jpg
58KB, 543x600px
>>80189735
>It'll never happen irl though
We're going to die alone, aren't we?
>>
>>80189729
You know there's all kinds of different mental illnesses? They were just a bit off.
>>
>>80189761
>A bit off
lmao, they were both nutcases by realistic (ie. not Hollywood) standards.
>>
>>80189761
he beat up a man to within an inch of his life after a mental breakdown and she went mental at him for considering a date not a date. Hardly a bit off
>>
>>80189729

Came here to post something like this. It's a fun movie - good performances, JLaw is hot, etc, but they should've included the realistic ending where J-Law impulsively cheats on him one night and then Bradley pulls a murder-suicide. Bipolar people don't just chill out and act normal if they find love.
>>
best depiction of Philly trash in a movie
>>
>>
This and Punch Drunk Love are my favorite love movies.
>>
Too bad such a talented hot piece turned out into such a meme.
>>
Really good movie 2bh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2mKyg-kQfY
>>
>>80190156
>>80189855
I dont like how easy it is for Bradley Cooper to make a plain white shirt and shit haircut look very nice
>>
>>80189583
no. It was mildly interesting till it turned into a romance after which it turned into another annoying chick flick
>>
File: braindeadWojak.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
braindeadWojak.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>>80190736
(you)
>>
>>80189806
He beat him because he was diddling his wife in the shower. Jesus if you didn't beat some scum within an inch of his life for that I got one word to describe ya.
>>
>>80189813
Plus they had nothing in common beside fucking dancing, which she forced him to do.
>>
>>80190805
>not beating up the wife
>>
I hate it. Quirky, pseudointellectual script with stoneface quips like a bad episode of NCIS. The perfect role for J-Law, though: Silver Linings Playbook is to Jennifer Lawrence what Manchester by the Sea is to Casey Affleck. Massive gap in quality between those films and actors. David O. Russell is overrated as fuck.

Bloated, forgettable plot that's only marginally better than American Hustle, and that's saying a lot. 4/10 film.
>>
>>80189583
I like it a lot, watched 4 times.

Yoga pants are magic upon which JLaw build her career
>>
They only reason they gave it the Oscar cause they fucked up the year before for not giving it to her for winters bones
>>
>>80192549
>beating a female in the current times

Not very smart
>>
>>80189583
This movie has the biggest 2nd act dip in quality that I've ever seen, its almost artistic in how terrible it is.
>>
>jlaw will never tell you that you can fuck her if you turn the lights off
:(
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.