[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My name is Michael Weston. I used to be a spy until....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 38b9833290fe34f0950ac371205c4f86.jpg (608KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
38b9833290fe34f0950ac371205c4f86.jpg
608KB, 1920x1200px
My name is Michael Weston.

I used to be a spy until....
>>
>>80188767
I loved this show
>>
>tfw still no when you're a spy spyposting
>>
>>80188767
This show kicked ass, bruce campbell was great
>>
>WHISTLE
we got a burn notice on you, you're blacklisted
>>
>>80188767
For some reason I found Fiona super attractive
>>
is this show worth a watch?
>>
>>80188767
one of the best prime time network shows
>>
>>80189474
If you like old school Mcgyver mixed with espionage and a Wild America type voice over, then yes.
>>
File: 3f1.gif (407KB, 478x482px) Image search: [Google]
3f1.gif
407KB, 478x482px
>just started watching this
it's hard to find decent shows on netflix
>>
>>80189446
Fiona is a good example of female sidekick done right, imo.
>>
>you know Jews
>buncha money grubbin kikes

Why did Bruce's contract allow for Riami to write for the show?
>>
What do you guys think about Jesse? Was he really just Michael 2.0 out of no where?
>>
>>80188767
my name is michael weston
i used to be a spy until
*phone rings*
>we got a burn notice on you, youre blacklisted
*whistles*
when you're burned, youve got nothing
no cash, no credit, no job history
youre stuck in whatever city they decided to dump you in
*groans*
>where am i
>MOIAMI
you do whatever work comes your way
*explosion*
you rely on anyone still talking to you
a trigger happy ex girlfriend
>SHOULD WE SHOOT THAM
an old friend who used to inform on you to the FBi
>you know spies, buncha bitchy little girls
family too
*phone rings*
>hey that your mum again?
iffff you're desperate
>someone needs your help michael
bottom line, as long as you're burned you're not going anywhere
>>
>>80190080
i thought he was perfectly fine and having a fourth teammember allowed for some slightly more complex plans and heists which by the time he came along in season 3 that was pretty needed imo
>>
>>80189446

I didn't. She's super bony and looks like tanned leather stretched over scaffolding. No tits or ass. No muscle. She's smoking if you like super petite girls.
>>
>>80190080
I think Jesse revitalised the show quite a bit. First with the "we got him blacklisted and now he's working with us, talk sbout awkward" gimmick, then just being a cool dude offering extra pair of hands on jobs
>>
This and Monk really pissed me off.

Great shows the entire way, but then the endings just come out of nowhere.

The big mystery and goal of these shows were clear from the first episode. But no. Turns out to be some random shenanigans introduced in the second half of the last season.
>>
When you're a spy, you'll eventually have to shit in a dumpster. You've got a few options. You could squat on the edge, but then you'll probably fall in. You could get right inside, but then you'll smell like shit AND garbage. What you want to do is use the corner like a toilet seat. Try to find something clean to sit on, like a piece of cardboard. And when it comes to wiping, just remember: There's a reason the Arabs consider the left hand to be unclean
>>
So did he ever get the fucking burn notice lifted? This show dragged on so much that I never got to watch the ending
>>
>>80190328

Sometimes long-running shows get canceled while still being written. So they have to re-write the now last season to include a satisfying ending. It could be surprising if the show had been doing well up to that point. Which is why they continued writing without a firm renewal.
>>
>>80190242
every time
>>
>>80190374

Everytime I marathon the show I go around thinking in Michael's voice like that. "So you're buying peanutbutter at the grocery store? Unless you hate fun, stay away from all the 'natural' brands. If you're in a hurry you can settle for peanutbutter and jelly in the same jar. But only if you're desperate."
>>
Did Sam really like having sex with the old ladies?
>>
did anyone else watch the ask a spy and related shit that used to be on usanetwork's channel?
>>
>>80190477
she was okay
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.