[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

metalocalypse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: tokidoki.jpg (15KB, 236x328px) Image search: [Google]
tokidoki.jpg
15KB, 236x328px
i'm so late on this show. just binge watched it to see what i missed out on in the 6th grade but i'm glad i saw it as a college kid cause i can appreciate the shenanigans more. also why is toki such a best boy? i mean LOOKS AT HIM
>>
This post is a waste of dubs and makes me ashamed to be a fan
>>
File: i'm dead.png (182KB, 620x343px) Image search: [Google]
i'm dead.png
182KB, 620x343px
I'M DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU
>>
Toki is the most gentle of the band and also the only one in shape.
I miss Metalocalypse.
>>
reddit garbage
>>
>>80187618
elaborate faggot
>>
>>80187662
also the one with the most deep seated issues arguably. what a bundle of love
>>
>>80187699
Horrible spelling and autist thinking toki is best boy
>>
>>80187669
what does this mean? i literally never use reddit so i have no idea what "reddit culture" is.
>>
>>80187740
...but anon,
...there were no spelling erros
>>
>>80187740
who is best boy to you then, dingleberry?
>>
>>80187778
Learn to capitalise your letters and then get back to me.
>>
>>80187566
Is this a picture of YourMovieSucks and his husband?
>>
>>80188023
get the stick out of your ass
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (107KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
107KB, 1920x1080px
This is, I believes called, Food Libraries. Food Libraries
>>
>>80188023
quit trying to derail a thread you egotistical prick
>>
>>80188277
as a non-native English speaker, this shit is gold
>>
>>80188023
it would be a grammar problem chucklefuck
>>
>in 6th grade when it came out

geez im old i was 15ish when it came out
>>
The first two albums are also unironically musickino parodies of every major subgenre of metal while writing an actually good song. I don't like the third
>>
>>80188385
oh man, how did teenagers take to it?
was it something metalheads just watched or did everyone partake in the dethklok fun?
>>
Skwisgaar is best
> [Putting coffee grounds into toaster] What is wrong with this dumb dildos, they give us all the free coffee in the world and no instruction on how to cook it!
[Throws toaster]
>>
>>80188460
am I absolute trash for shipping Skwisgaar and Toki?
>>
>>80188460
I think they're all pretty funny, which I feel is rare, because when I watch a show revolving multiple characters, there's usually one I just hate or dislike.
>>
>>80188514
yeah im for sure a toki-leaning fan, but honestly they all crack me up.
i just have a soft spot for cute shit
>>
>>80188514
I hate murderface murderface murderface. He doesn't really have a backstory other than "vague mental problems"
>>
>>80188557
his father murder suicided his wife in front of him as a baby and he was raised by a bitch of a grandmother.

vague? nope.
do i wish they had more episodes delving into his upbringing? yeah that would've been cool.
>>
>>80188633
True but compared to Milf mom that are witches, Toki's witch parents, Nathan's hilariously normal parents and Pickles guns and roses band Murderface's story seems to go along too well with the brutal world instead of a hilarious contrast
>>
"A million miles from nowhere, dragon lands burns hot, by the fire of a horse's ghost a minnow would be lost.
Ch-ch-changes.
Tits.
A fish. A fish with tits, titty fish."
>>
>>80188783
agreed. wish they gave Murderface a bit more meat too his background.

by the way, what the hell was that nice ass bass solo of his from season 1 and then he's just never badass again??? ugh
>>
>>80188446
Not him but the same age, the only people I knew that watched it at the time were metalheads and or nerds at LAN parties playing counter strike with me.

It's more well known now though, even for relatively normal 25-30 year olds.
>>
File: toki_is_pissed.jpg (59KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
toki_is_pissed.jpg
59KB, 324x324px
>>80187662
he's a diabetic.
>>
File: charles.jpg (9KB, 180x224px) Image search: [Google]
charles.jpg
9KB, 180x224px
>>80187829
>>
>>80187566
adult swim hate metalocalypse and it's fans and will never give us the ending. fuck I hate adult swim.
>>
>>80190114
yeah, okay valid
>>
>>80190351
why does AS hate on metalocalypse so much?
from what i remember, it did well with the audience at the time
>>
>>80190873
dunno, but brendan smalls said getting the fans to petition and send them letters etc really pissed them off
>>
>>80188783
he is a bass player after all. yea I went there
>>
>>80190098
look at that precious face
im so grateful for characters like toki
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.