[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amy Schumer: The Leather Special - Netflix

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: amy.png (593KB, 530x621px) Image search: [Google]
amy.png
593KB, 530x621px
>Fat
>Inebriated
>unfunny
>wearing leather
>fat and gross
"But my pussy smells like a barnyard animal"
How the fuck is this lady such a comedic gem despite the many staggering pitfalls?
>>
I really don't know who's worse, her or her uncle.
>>
I don't understand why so many people claim to "hate" her. She's legitimately funny.
>>
>>80187110
>She's legitimately funny
I guess everyone has their opinion. Thanks for sharing Amy.
>>
>>80187110
Can you direct me to a single joke that isn't about sex or women?
>>
>>80187062
>Third point criticizes her talent
>The rest is just shallow shit about looks that goes for thousands of male comedians as well

We know Amy Schumer sucks shit, but if you want her off the stage, or to improve as a comedian, stop feeding them this basic SJW ammo and criticize her work.
>>
>>80187110
Kill yourself
>>
>>80187110
Her delivery is trash and her jokes are trite. But at least she added some "depth" to her act by bringing up gun control for some easy whoops.
>>
OMG she's fat LOL!
>>
>>80187110
Yeah she's great at doing Lisa Lampanelli's shtick, but with none of the charisma or the ballbusting.
>>
>>80187745
Yes, only Howard Stern-approved wackpackers are genuinely funny.

Protip: grow up
>>
>tfw no strongfat gf
>>
she looks disgusting so fat.
>>
>>80187110
She's unfunny and a joke thief on a scale even Mencia couldn't imagine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv0eWN8v_tg
>>
>>80187238
I mean, she did have that joke about being a black out drunk that she stole from John Mulaney.
>>
>>80188951
For the Inside Amy Schumer ones, there's evidence of the writers for that show working on MadTV and the like beforehand, so basically they just recycled jokes. She would've been better off admitting she has people who write her jokes and that they recycled jokes, instead of continuing to claim they were all her own jokes and looking like a joke stealing whore.
>>
>>80189447
Those Patrice O'Neal ones are fucking blatant, though. And the fact that Joe Rogan won't condemn her for it when he literally got in Mencia's face on stage when he was stealing is ridiculous. What a hypocrite.
>>
>>80187062
He did it better
>>
File: 1468090876117.jpg (145KB, 524x469px) Image search: [Google]
1468090876117.jpg
145KB, 524x469px
>>80187062

>wearing leather

not a problem for me.
>>
>>80187062
>>80187110
Nice shilling. Now fuck off.
>>
File: 1481816414676.jpg (17KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1481816414676.jpg
17KB, 306x306px
>>80187110
>leafposting on a board without flags
>>
Could you imagine the smell of Amy's sweaty clam after that stand up special wearing all that "leather"?
>>
>>80187079
Chuck "The Cuck" Schumer
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.