[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when does it get good? im tired of this villain of the week shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: NBC-_mdot_Hannibal_640x320_AC.jpg (48KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
NBC-_mdot_Hannibal_640x320_AC.jpg
48KB, 640x360px
when does it get good? im tired of this villain of the week shit
>>
>>80185811
It gets good in the first episode. They don't drop the killer of the week until season 3.
>>
>>80185811

The celloist episode
>>
>>80185972
i should have said, when does it go back to being good, i'm on episode 6 and the repetitive plot of new killer -> will getting stressed over -> finding killer is already wearing thin. a shame i've got a season and a half before it goes away.

>>80185994
how long before then?
>>
>>80186044

Just keep watching bud.
>>
>had tepid interest in this show as I like the actor and I like the Hannibal movies

>it's a killer of the week show

Can you drop something you never really picked up?
>>
>>80185811
>im tired of this villain of the week shit
I didn't like that either, the season improves as it goes on and season 2 is fantastic.
>>
>>80186084
>>80186145
ok ill just tough it out then
>>
>>80185811
Man-Bear episode

jfc this was episode, made me quit the series, too bad since it just came off from a great episode of the slide lady
>>
>>80186145

The killer of the week stuff is meant to do two things

1.) Document Will's slow loss of control over his grip on reality
2.) Differentiate between these blatant psychos vs the intellectual and cunning Hannibal
>>
>>80185811
It doesn't and that's why it got canceled.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.