[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIVAL "ROBIN HOOD" MOVIES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Hoods.jpg (136KB, 779x574px) Image search: [Google]
Hoods.jpg
136KB, 779x574px
Which one will be true arrowkino?

Lionsgate's ROBIN HOOD (March 23, 2018).
>Young warrior Robin Locksley (Taron Egerton) returns to Nottingham after the Crusades and finds it filled with crime and corruption masterminded by the corrupt Sheriff of Nottingham (Ben Mendehlson), who is trying to seize the lands belonging to Robin's childhood friend Marian (Eve Hewson). Robin and his rival-turned-friend Little John (Jamie Foxx) then assembles a group of outlaws to seek justice from Sherwood Forest, becoming the notorious outlaw Robin Hood. Described as a "hip medieval JOHN WICK". Directed by Otto Bathurst.

Sony Picture's MARIAN (2018)
>When a conspiracy to conquer England leads to the assassination of Robin Hood before her very eyes, Marian (Margot Robbie) must rise to power and lead her people into a war that will not only decide the fate of her kingdom, but will see her don the mantle of the man she loved. Described as a "female-oriented reinvention of the legend in the same vein as BRAVEHEART and GLADIATOR". No director attached.

Disney's NOTTINGHAM AND HOOD (2019)
>Longtime rivals Robin Hood, the adventurous outlaw from Sherwood Forest, and the Sheriff of Nottingham, the dutiful lawman who will stop at nothing to enforcer order, must put their differences aside and join forces to foil a conspiracy against England. Described as a "PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN-esque buddy action-adventure-comedy movie". No director attached.
>>
File: 1422139994521.gif (471KB, 297x200px) Image search: [Google]
1422139994521.gif
471KB, 297x200px
of those three, only nottingham and hood sound watchable, and only because i like me some 'rivals working together to stop the bigger problem' type of movies
>>
Crowe's movie make me sleep in theater
>>
Can we get the crime and corruption out of our current governments first before exploiting public domain IPs to celebrate diversity?
>>
>>80184554
>Sheriff of Nottingham (Ben Mendehlson)
Lionsgate sounds neato

>Disney
disney is going to disney

>Sony
sounds like more female _____
>>
I'm more concerned about the sick fucks trying to control every aspect of my life rather than which hollow, Hollyjew imagining of Robin Hood will be the least shitty.
>>
>>80184681
Violate the law and become a Robin Hood, then, if you feel so strongly.

Go ahead, do it ( ` ω ´ )
>>
>>80184681
I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.
>>
>>80185826
It's called wikileaks you ostrich motherfucker.
>>
>>80185826
No need, just look at the reality you live in and where its headed.
>>
>>80184554
>its another hollywood makes the same specific non-sequal movies in 2 years episodes
>>
>>80184681
>I'm more concerned about the sick fucks trying to control every aspect of my life

wear tin foil
it keeps the voices out
>>
>>80184554
ROBIN HOOD
>Jamie Foxx
>"hip" and "medieval in the same sentence
MARIAN
>Sony
>Margot Robbie
>Sony
>feminist bullshit
>Sony

Nottingham and Hood wins by default but it will probably be an inoffensively forgettable popcorn flick.
>>
>>80184554
>Lionsgate's Little John is black

interesting.

I don't think Jamie Foxx is BIG enough to be little john though. LJ is supposed to be HUGE, and Foxx is 5'9.

Even shoelifts can only accomplish so much.
>>
if there's anything we need, it's 3 reboots of a franchise in 3 years
>>
File: 1488523680902.jpg (66KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488523680902.jpg
66KB, 1024x1024px
why cant they just leave this alone
>>
All of these will flop. Why do studios think anyone gives a fuck about Robin Hood in 2017?
>>
>>80184554
When I saw the thumbnail I though the dude on the right was Chris Pratt.
>>
>>80184554
>Described as a "hip medieval JOHN WICK".

Go kill yourselves.
>>
>>80187671
Because it's public domain
>>
File: no one.png (18KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
no one.png
18KB, 267x200px
>>80184554
>Golly, the SECOND Robin Hood movie this year?
>Without Robin Hood?
>Starring Margot Robbie?
>And ending with a big fuck-off battle scene with tons of CGI?
>Straight outta Sony Pictures, the studio that brought us gems like Ghostbusters and The Amazing Spider-Man 2?
>Sign me up!
>>
File: rickmansheriff.jpg (14KB, 200x230px) Image search: [Google]
rickmansheriff.jpg
14KB, 200x230px
>>80184554
>Sheriff of Nottingham (Ben Mendehlson)

I'm conflicted because now I kinda wanna see this, but I don't think anyone can ever top Alan Rickman as the Sheriff.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.