[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he really deserve to die that brutally?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 20

File: logan-trailer-breakdown-14.jpg (199KB, 2560x1070px) Image search: [Google]
logan-trailer-breakdown-14.jpg
199KB, 2560x1070px
Did he really deserve to die that brutally?
>>
>>80182567
yea, just like all trump supporters
>>
>>80182567
spoiler-alert, asshole
>>
>>80182567
Glad this fuccboi suffered.

>>80182609
The X-Kids all wreck him with their powers.
>>
>>80182567
*smacks lip*
Ah need teh gurl, boy
>>
ya know everyone was having at him. but that telekinetic girl looked like she was putting the most effort in. I don't think the grass, cold, or lightning made his neck snap so audibly.
>>
>>80182567

he's ugly so he can die a brutal death i don't care
>>
>>80182666
>me on the left

I'm so sorry you're so ugly.
>>
>x-kids team up to take down a cripple
>Meanwhile logan is getting his ass kicked

Those kids were ass holes
>>
>>80182666
thanks for saving America friendo
>>
>>80183067
He had a robotic hand, fuck off.

That sniveling little fuck deserved everything he got.
>>
>>80182567
His death scene is maybe the only scene in the movie I could do without. All the kids inflicting their own little bit when they're all completely capable of killing him quickly seemed too silly for the tone of the rest of the movie.

Also if I had to see that fat ice breathing little idiot in one more shot I was gonna lose it. If these are kids being trained as soldiers, or just kids growing up in a lab even, WHY were there obese ones? They didn't bother monitoring their diet and exercise in a 100% controlled environment?
>>
>>80182567
why is this thread not deleted
>>
>>80183119

His robot hand got cut off by lolirine the scene prior. He was literally just a cripple.

Those x kids could've helped out Logan
>>
>>80182609
>thinking anyone would survive Logan
Spoiler the professor guy builds a nuke and after X-24 reks Logan he fires it at eden killing the last of the mutants. That's right the mutants are now extinct and so is your faggy franchise.
>>
I kept thinking this douchebag was Draco Malfoy
>>
>>80183067

That bothered me too. Like, all you little fuckers have *super powers* and your buddy's right over there getting repeatedly stabbed in the stomach by an evil clone that's going to kill you all right after he's done. Little help guys?
>>
>>80183045
at least he got to play with her sweety feets
>>
>>80183156
>fight a Logan clone that has no empathy and can BTFO everyone
>or
>finally kill the tormentor who treated me and my familia like animals

Uhh, I can't decide.
>>
>>80182567
>job is to kill children
>he did nothing wrong
>>
>tfw them grass powers
Who knew controlling grass would be such a cool power
>>
>>80182609
>clearly the antagonist
>dies
I never could have predicted that
>>
>>80185595
I'm guessing it was a control plantlife power like how Magneto's daughter was able to control animals. She wrecked some mercs with pieces of wood.
>>
I liked this guy. Dude was a complete asshole
>>
>>80182567
It's literally okay to brutally murder Nazis.
>>
File: James_Howlett_(Earth-181)_006.jpg (49KB, 303x586px) Image search: [Google]
James_Howlett_(Earth-181)_006.jpg
49KB, 303x586px
They should have give X24 an eyepatch for the second fight.
>>
He's the bad guy and he's evil or whatever, but Jesus Christ his death was a little too brutal. Actually some horror movie shit the way they are torturing him and then kill him. Which leads to my revelation when watching this film, mutants in general are really dangerous. The typical counter to this is that the X-Men counter bad mutants, but any time they do battle they leave a wake of destruction behind them. It's inhumane, but the scientist guy is kind of doing of service by getting rid of mutants. One schizo with an effective power could kill thousands of people in the snap of a finger. If Quicksilver got bullied at school at something, he could have killed anyone before anyone can literally snap their finger. Sorry for my autismo rant about caeshit but I just wanted to get it out there.
>>
im just sad this guy never did anything good. he was one of the coolest looking people in the movie but he was sorta a lil bitch.
>>
File: 113.jpg (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
113.jpg
26KB, 600x600px
>>80183128
>tfw Margarita sneaks you in a burger
>>
Honestly, after the scenes of him dragging the kids to be euthanized in the labs, I thought he was going to die way worse. Dismemberment seemed likely.
>>
>>80182567
Wtf? He didn't even die brutally, he just got surrounded by grass and sunk into the ground, we didn't see shit
>>
>>80183229
Shit bait
>>
>>80186572
Thank you. That's the impression I got too. Mutants are a danger to society, they really needed to be taken out.

Sure some can help the earth or whatever, but literally one mutant could have a bad day or lose their minds and kill so many. It's fucked up.

People in the audience clapped when the little girl killed the wolverine clone. People were clapping because a little girl blew the head off a mutant...that's not a good message. And she has no remorse for her actions. I get that the clone was evil, but to have no remorse, at that young of an age, is a sure sign of serious mental illness
>>
>>80182567

Absolutely. He didn't even have a cause - he was just an edgy asshole who was trying to get paid. Live like a bitch, die like a bitch.
>>
He has great hair
>>
File: 1488864958309.jpg (16KB, 400x352px) Image search: [Google]
1488864958309.jpg
16KB, 400x352px
>Gets knocked out by a fucking pipe to the head.
>Does almost nothing the entire movie.
>Equips his team with guns against basically superheroes.
>Has no backup plan except throw more useless grunts at the problem.
>Doesn't run away when the plan fails.

He deserved to die for being such a shitty retarded character. Why did they even give him a robot hand? I'm guessing he probably appeared in a comic with one and that was the only reason. Same with his group of retarded henchmen.
>>
>>80182609
>the antagonist flunky dies in a movie about a dude that stabs people
Really makes you think huh
>>
I liked it when the obligatory evil scientist gets completely BTFO right in the middle of his evil exposition.
>>
>>80188399
Are you a fucking retard? She was mentally damaged by humans senpai. Humans were the dangerous ones
>>
>>80188801
Right. She almost killed an innocent store clerk for telling her not to shoplift. If it wasn't for Logan, she would've done it.

Her being experimented on does not justify that kind of behavior.
>>
>>80188399

What shitty part of the world do you live in where people clapped during this movie? I had a packed theater on opening night and everyone was on the same page that this wasn't a clapping movie.
>>
>>80188835
Have you ever been raised in absolute isolation and tortured to become a killing machine? No? Then fuck off
>>
>>80188491
>>80188428
>>80183119
>>80183008
fuck off faggots. this guy was one of the best things in the movie.

>absolutely no powers
>walks up to logan solo with a smug look talking shit and puts his hand on his shoulder

This guy had balls the size of melons and gave no fucks even tho he was completely outclassed by everyone. He had presence and he had charisma. This is how you do a villain MCucks
>>
>>80188850
I exaggerated slightly, but people were happy at that part (audible "yes!" comments and a "woo"). And for some reason a lot of people laughed at Wolverine destroying his car after X's death. I guess they didn't understand that it wasn't humorous, it was watching the sorrow and frustration of a man losing one of his closest and last friend.

People were laughing a lot at the gruesome death scenes especially when the little girl killed the soldiers...how is it funny watching a little girl absolutely slaughter people with no remorse
>>
Has Wolverine/Logan ever decapitated anyone? I felt that would have been the most satisfying death for X-24 considering that it's a rather iconic way of beating his regeneration abilities.
>>
>>80188856
Oh I'm sorry, have you?

Again, her upbringing doesn't justify the murder of an innocent dude. It explains why she'd be willing to kill like that, but it doesn't justify it.
>>
Pierce did nothing wrong.

Child actors were a mistake.
>>
>>80188976
It is a natural reaction to a fucking awful upbringing.

You are concerned with morally judging the victim of continue psychological and physical torture since inception. I think humans proved to be the truly fucked up ones when given power. If anything, their power over mutants needs to be checked to prevent atrocity
>>
>>80189030
I'm not judging her, I'm saying that the way she was treated doesn't make it right to murder innocent people.

In no case is it justifiable. It's like serial killers whining at their trials about how their parents abused them or they didn't get loved enough...that doesn't make it okay to murder others.
>>
>>80189030
And homicidal behavior is not a "natural reaction" to a horrible upbringing. That's childish thinking, and it's not how the world works.
>>
>>80189070
I would agree if she wasn't a child literally out of the fucking asylum like days before the movie. Everyone she ever knew fucked her mentally and physically. No court would blame her for her actions. As a child. The torturers on the other hand, should burn in hell for all eternity
>>
>>80189030
t. Magneto
>>
>>80189104
Homicidal behavior is natural for someone raised to be a fucking killing machine. Are you a fucking retard mate?
>>
>>80189111
The other kids who were free from the asylum seemed a lot less vicious than her. Am I the only one who got that impression?
>>
>>80189144
You saw them for five seconds, and they killed people while on screen. Don't be an idiot
>>
>>80189136
I'm just saying that just because to her it's "natural", doesn't make it right. Do you understand that?

If she had killed threbstore clerk and Logan didn't stop her, would that be right? Because it's her natural reaction, she was right in murdering that guy?
>>
>>80189167
It isn't a natural reaction. It is a learned reaction. Because she learned how to be a killing machine. Holy god man, are you thick?
>>
>>80189117
Magneto was right in the end. Xavier wanted some live in peace bullshit. Magneto and his kind got wiped out because of that kind of thinking.
>>
>>80189144
She's got that Canadian rage blood inside her.
>>
Malfoy has grown up
>>
>>80189187
I'm asking, would it right of her to kill that store clerk, regardless of her upbringing?

Notice the word natural is in quotation marks. I was quoting from a previous poster. I never claimed it was a natural reaction.
>>
>>80189261
It would be the result of being taught to react violently to confrontation. She was conditioned since birth. The blame would be with the people that created her that way
>>
>>80189261
Boy you are retarded.
>>
>>80188835

I don't think X23 was actually going to kill him. The store clerk was just (in her eyes) being an asshole, so she was telling him to fuck off.

I think X23 is actually more intelligent than she lets on. She's able to read the situation and isn't as dumb as her muteness suggests. People who see her arc as 'test tube babby learns to be human' kind of miss the point.
>>
I thought he was handsome as fuck.
>>
>>80189311
Wow man you really got me there. You can't even respond to the argument proposed by my question. I sure feel retarded.

>>80189315
But Logan had to stop her from doing it. I get that she was raised to kill and that's how she operates and blah blah blah, but I find it hard to root for a character who would kill an innocent like that

I'm not saying that the villains were justified either. What they did is fucked up. But that's not the point I'm making.
>>
>>80189302
But if she had killed him, she's the one who committed the action. The blame lies with her.

If someone gave you a gun, and told you to shoot a person, if you pulled the trigger, you'd be committing murder. Just because they told you to do it, you're the one who actually performed the action.

Idc how fucked up her upbringing is. She has the potential to be a seriously fucked up person with severe mental illness, who can kill more than any autist with a handgun. She's a danger to society
>>
>>80189491
you are an absolute moron and not worth conversing with. i mean this sincerely. i would be doing both of us a disservice to continue belaboring this point. there is something wrong with your brain. get it fucking sorted m8
>>
>>80189534
Then fuck off out of this thread, mate. I'm sorry I'm poking holes at your dumb capeshit movie.
>>
>>80188925
I was laughing a little at the really violent parts because it was genuinely shocking and unexpected when wolverine would stab people through the face and shit.
>>
>>80182593
Good one! Ouch! That showed them.
>>
>>80189564
Yeah some kills weee definitely funny but I just found it weird people were laughing when the girl would kill people. Kind of says something about our film culture when people laugh at the image of a little girl brutally killing people
>>
>>80182593
Wew, gonna need to stop and think- oh wait, we won.
>>
File: watch-it-pedo.jpg (32KB, 486x405px) Image search: [Google]
watch-it-pedo.jpg
32KB, 486x405px
>>80189582
They deserved it.
>>
>>80189315
I was baffled she didn't show her claws when Logan tried to take her bag. Poor writing in retrospect.
>>
>>80183128
Because when you solider can kill someone from a mile away by just looking at someone then fuck diets and how their body looks like.
>>
>>80189600
Maybe they did..I still don't see how it's funny or invokes a humorous reaction.
>>
>>80186572
>>80188399
Purifiers please go

And take your sentinels with you
>>
is there a good brrip, dvdrip or screener out? i hate camrips
>>
>>80189621
It kinda fucks with your investment when the subject dies from diabetes.
>>
>>80189656
Just give him his medication and he will be fine
>>
>>80189216
>fuckers like apocalypse or phoenix can randomly have a freak out and kill millions
>old age and disease can make powerful ones like xander unintentionally wipe out a city
>ppl like quicksilver can topple a government in 30 minutes or less

>humans are the dangerous ones
>magneto
>right

'No'
>>
File: refugees_150714_090.jpg (672KB, 2953x1969px) Image search: [Google]
refugees_150714_090.jpg
672KB, 2953x1969px
>>80189632
You don't expect a cute little daughterfu to kill a ton of men brutally. The contrast between expectation and reality is humorous.
>>
It didn't make sense. The doctor guy, the one that actually was responsible for the horrific nature of their creation, should have been the one to be killed like that. But no, he dies in some off hand way and it barely registers for the audience. But I guess Mr. Robot hand guy is a more important antagonist in this shit movie.
>>
Why did so many of those PMCs have robohands?

Did they survive some previous encounters with Wolverine and get disarmed in the process?

Or misc injuries sustained during some unmentioned mutant war?
>>
>>80189731
But I did expect her to be a killing machine because the trailers and shit showed her doing that. I don't think it's about expectation vs. reality. Modern movie consumption has trained audiences to laugh and enjoy unbridled violence regardless of who's doing it.
>>
>>80189736
One or the other, this movie didn't need both of them. They took spotlight away from each other.
>>
>>80189799
It's the future so there's like augmentation and robot hands and cool shit. One dude even had a gun for a hand. It probably enhances their combat performance but you wouldn't know that from this movie because they decide to engage the little girl and the Canadian with swords coming out of their knuckles in melee combat.
>>
>>80188899

But he was a bitch who got nothing accomplished and failed his job every time.
>>
>>80189136
homicidal nature is natural for humans period. end of the day we are just animals like any other on the planet and they won't bat an eye at killing if they feel threatened
>>
The most interesting thing about this movie was the self driving trucks.
>>
>That one mook who is able to move his eyes towards Wolverine during the mass psychic seizure as he awaits his inevitable death

Heavy shit.
>>
>>80189799
They're based on a group of mercs in the comics called The Reavers who were cyborgs. But since this is live-action and they had to keep everything 'SUPER SERIOUS' they didn't go full cyborg like in the comics.
>>
>>80189946
Good, fucking merc scum deserved worse desu.
>>
>>80189904
all the bad guys failed moron. Has nothing to do with him being a standout character and one of the best things in the film.
>>
>>80189904
He was a cocky regular human who put pressure on the heroes from start to finish. He looked logan in the face and talked shit chewing the scenerey. He was great. Kys with ur shit taste
>>
>>80189926
I think you're wrong there. If plotting a murder, like premeditated murder, is natural, you might be fucked up in the head. Killing in self defense may be natural, but cold blooded murder for no purpose other than to harm someone else is not natural. I'm assuming that's what you mean by "homicidal"
>>
>>80190000
Quads of truth.
>>
>>80189904
Nah he was charming as hell
>>
>>80189736
Well, judging from the video tapes Donald was pretty much their jailer. Was the one always lurking in the background and preventing anyone from escaping.
>>
>>80182567
He was really forgettable. I liked him as a character and he was pretty badass but i don't think he'll be remembered in a year.
>>
I loved the movie, but I do have some gripes.

>They really fucked up by giving Caliban such a meaningless death
He should have stayed alive until the end, with his sacrifice being what kills Pierce. Having kids do weird mutant shit was lame and pointless.

>The security camera that gives the exact same image as the window it is below
Why the fuck do they have a security camera that shows you exactly what you'd see if you just looked out the window that you are sitting next to? That's like the rear view tv in your car showing you whats IN FRONT of your car
>>
>>80190081
This movie won't be remembered in a year most likely.
>>
>>80190000
>"Do what I want, Logan!"
>Fuck off retard.
>"You done it now Logan!"
>Logan kills 2,000 of his men.
>"Return the girl, Logan!"
>Gets killed by children.
>>
>>80190101
I don't know about that. I thought it was great. Definitely one of the better superhero movies. Some might even say the best.
>>
AS I LIVE AND BREATHE
THE WOLVERINE
>>
>>80189440
The point of the movie was that violence will always exist. Logan, Charles, the baddies, they were all killers. Why shouldn't Laura be?

I don't think it was ever the point to make her a goody two shoes. By the end she's as stained as everyone else.
>>
>>80190081
Clearly the opposite of forgettable as ppl cant seem to get over him and he was genuinely well liked. I swear ppl here get dummer by the day with backwards comments like this moron
>>
>>80190115
pierceposting should be a thing
>>
>>80189589
>we won
T.hanks Russia.
>>
Am I remembering right that the doctor, when he shows up, goes to Caliban and hooks him up with an iv? Could it have been something like that stuff in X2 that Stryker uses on all the mutants to make them obedient?

What if Caliban's main goal was killing himself so he couldn't be used to track Logan and Laura against his will?
>>
>>80190159
just because people like him doesn't mean they'll remember her in a year or two. Spotlight won the best picture last year. Do you see people talking about that movie anywhere? No.
>>
>>80190081
Much more memorable than 90% of the MCU baddies. Fuck off
>>
>>80186572
>>80188399
>Too stupid to replace "mutants" with "people" and see the error in their argument
>>
>>80190101
Most movies aren't, though. Some become memes, like The Dark Knight. But as super hero movies go, this one was a good genre bender that may get a few more nods than most. Not so much because of its quality, but because of the circumstances behind it (R rating, "last" Jackman wolverine)
>>
>>80190090
Because 99% of the function of security cameras is to record shit?
>>
>>80190184
You do realize pretty much every villan in any movie is more memorable than 90% of the mcu baddies right?
>>
>>80190115
awhile grinnin like a cocky sumbitch. fuck he was great. id love to see him interact with deadpool
>>
>>80190146
"Why shouldn't she be?"

Maybe to break the cycle of violence. That kind of pessimism has been present in movies for far too long. Audiences today are so used to heroes becoming just as bad the ones here fighting. I'm tired of these 2edgy4u capeshit movies, I want to see heroes being heroic, not wallowing in cynicism a la The Dark Knight
>>
>>80190219
Too bad he was killed, he had potential.
>>
>>80190183
are you retarded? Why dont you check back in a year or 2
>>
File: 1465587658720.jpg (134KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
1465587658720.jpg
134KB, 600x700px
>>80190101
I'd usually agree with you since these films are the flavour of the month blockbusters but I think this one will leave an impact just by being Jackman's last Wolverine role if nothing else
>>
>>80190183
>her

t. Autist
>>
>>80190238
You're not making any points. We can't have an argument if you keep calling me retarded
>>
File: 1488100170641.png (218KB, 520x443px) Image search: [Google]
1488100170641.png
218KB, 520x443px
Be honest, what was your reaction to the fucking CGI-Clone Logan?
>>
>>80190253
It will be forgotten after marvel releases a bunch of other superhero movies. Let's be real here, this movie is just appealing to fanboy's love of edgy violence.
>>
>>80190210
Their mexican shithole camera wasn't recording shit. They had 3 killers there, 1 could mental sense people coming, the other two could literally smell if someone was near. Yet they had a camera placed in a spot where if they were watching the camera, they were also watching the exact same spot that the camera was watching. Its a small gripe, but a dumb thing anyway.
>>
File: 1488179957245.jpg (129KB, 878x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1488179957245.jpg
129KB, 878x1200px
>>80190270
>>
>>80190196
Except the most damage one deranged guy can do is shoot up a mall or school and kill maybe a few dozen at most? A single mutant killed tens or possibly hundreds of millions and likely caused literally trillions of dollars of damage.

Fuck off, mutants are dangerous and need to be controlled. This world was the obvious conclusion after what happened in Apocalypse.
>>
>Rated R.
>Less violent than the original X-Men.

What the heck
>>
>>80190256
Wow, he made a simple typo! He must be an autist. Dear god man, are you this fucking stupid?
>>
he was a pretty cool character, definitely fun to watch, i reckon the mercs should have had their robot hands be made out of adamantium or something, to make them feel like more of a threat and more on even ground with logan
>>
>>80190301
yea but did you see how he sliced the guy's hand tho? that was sickkkk
>>
>>80190261
Nobody bright would argue with a tard with shit taste
>>
>>80190300
Inb4 someone brings up the holocaust as a response to this post
>>
>>80190335
If you keep talking to me like that you'll wish you didn't boy
>>
>>80190261
Not him but your first post was factually wrong. He was the opposite of unmemorable seeing as how that is exactly what is going on as evidence of the last few days. Ppl digged him and clearly he was one of the takeaways of the film. Thus memeroable. Will he be remembered in 5 yrs? Who really fucking is? It was a silly statement that was false right off the bat. Arguing any merits further would really just be arguing if you liked him or not which is pointless.
>>
>>80190335
Edgy 13 year old capeshit fan detected
>>
>>80190350
It would make sense since they're both fiction.
>>
>>80190225
It's funny, I never really came away from the movie feeling that it was overly cynical or overly idealistic. It was more of a sense that "you're gonna have to dirty your hands some point in your life, but you gotta live with it." And if I were to really go full autist I would say it portrays violence as not good or bad but something that's cyclical and comes again and again no matter how hard you try.

I dunno. Logan was one of the few pieces of media to affect me this emotionally, and I'm not that emotional. It's a funny movie. Maybe having an aging father and a baby brother have something to do with it.
>>
>>80190171
>Hillary would have totally won if those damn Russians hadn't exposed how corrupt and dishonest the Democrats are.
>>
>>80190350
Again, that wasn't a single man, that was a man with the support of a country and a entire government. A single man, with literally no support structure at all could cause more harm than entire nations.
>>
>>80190375
The movie is still in theaters. Obviously people will talk about him. But in a couple months, a year from now? Doubtful, there's nothing memorable about this film other than it was R rated
>>
>>80190284
Maybe. I'm guessing since this film and Deadpool's success Marvel will try to expand and cater to the R rating. We'll see
>>
>>80190415
the hotel scene was amazing.
>>
>>80190301
what are you talking about, there was dismemberment, decapitation and plenty of gore in this
>>
>>80190397
I'm agreeing with you if you're >>80190300

Mutants are far more dangerous than humans could ever hope to be. I was just expecting someone to jump in with a "remember the holocaust" type comments.
>>
>>80190300
>Bombs and poison don't exist
You guys do realize humans have been perfecting killing each other since the dawn of time, yes?
>>
>>80190474
Who's whining? I was just pointing out how flawed the logic was.
>>
>>80190463
>still comparing a few hundred deaths at absolute most to millions

>>80190445
oh shit, my reading comprehension needs work
>>
>>80190415
Then you were obviously making a false statement? Cool concession accepted, drop it
>>
>>80189799
>>80189965
This. Basically the Reavers are soldiers who have cybernetic limbs who hate mutants so much they love to kill them. I kinda liked the low key way they handled them. The reason Pierce and his men gave no fucks about killing innocents or dying themselves is because that's how they roll. It might take 5 Reavers to take down one mutant (with four getting killed and 1 getting maimed to shit) but that's their job. Pierce doesn't fear Logan because he probably has a deathwish himself. In the original Bryne/Clairemont era of Xmen comics, Wolvie butchering the Reavers was a highlight so of course capekino fans cheered during those scenes.
>>
>>80190502
Bro, im not him but you are sure an autist
>>
>>80190436
When Xavier was having his attack or whatever? It was boring and had no suspense to it. We all knew wolverine would fix it.
>>
>>80190415
>w-Why you like dis guy he is forgettable
>ppl remember him from the film and talk about him
>w-well yea he won't be forgotten till later I mean
>>
>>80190535
>Trash opinion

Free(You)

Otherwise disregarded
>>
>there will never be a scene where Pierce stops wolverines claws with his adamantium hand, grins and kicks the shit out of him for a quick moment
feels bad mang
>>
>>80190558
Jesus Christ, you're acting as if people have 2 hour memories. Obviously people won't forget it the second they walk out of theaters. Why do you fanboys get so butt hurt when someone points out your movies are shit?
>>
Did they even explain what happened to the rest of the xmen?
>>
>>80190535
I have to disagree with you on the boring part. I actually hold my breath in that scene without realizing it. I almost fucking died when it ended. It went on for a really long time.
>>
>>80190608
Xavier killed most in one of his freak outs.
>>
>>80190600
Why do you feel the need to argue with people who like what you dont? You want some help son because this is getting embarrassing.
>>
>>80190600
So what the fuck has your dumbass even bothered arguing for the past half hour?
>>
>>80190558
i never asked why people liked him. I like him myself, he was a good character. He just seemed forgettable to me. I don't know how else i can explain myself. I don't even know why i'm taking this so seriously.
>>
>>80189710
>old age and disease can make powerful ones like xander unintentionally wipe out a city
Which is why we should make a bigger push to finding a cure for Neurodegeneration

When it happens to someone then it's really sad, when it happens to a mutant then it's sad and lethal
>>
>>80190613
I guess we just have different opinions on it then. To me, it started off slightly cool but then as it wore on it got worse and more annoying. Logan didn't even have an adversary in that scene, he killed everyone with no resistance from the ones he killed.
>>
>>80190620
I really hoped the would go with the comic book one where logan kills all of them because bad guys fuck with his brain and made x-men look like villians
>>
>>80190622
You sound like a child getting mad that someone else doesn't like what you like. I was just giving my opinion of the movie I had just seen.
>>
Did anyone else think x-24 looked exactly like Liev Shrieber? I even thought it was Sabertooth that killed xavier at first.
>>
>>80190624
I'm just saying this movie has nothing notable about it. It's not special, just average capeshit fare with added blood and violence. It won't win any awards, and added nothing of value to the art of filmmaking as a whole. It only appeals to fanboys like you who will swallow its load without question and beg for more.

I'm going to bed. Enjoy jerking yourselves off some more.
>>
>>80190719
It's the beard
>>
>>80190730
It didn't add value to the art of filmmaking, but it was a breath of fresh air to the stale capeshit genre. If it did anything, it did that.
>>
>>80190719
I wish it had been Sabertooth to be honest. Logan and Sabertooth not killing one another as the finale to 17 years of X-Men films is pretty shitty.
>>
>>80190761
I'd agree more if Sabertooth had been in more movies and really stayed as Wolverine's rival
>>
>>80190761
I kind of agree. Though the genetic clone version fits the overall narrative better, seeing Sabertooth again would've been tits.

I'd have settled for a scene of Logan bringing meat to a fully feral old Sabertooth in a forest, too.
>>
>>80190270
I wanted it to be Sabretooth but it felt better in the end
>>
>>80190000
This

Based Narcos actors finally getting work
>>
>>80190730
They deserve some awards for the makeup. That shit was on point.
>>
>>80190832
what makeup?
>>
>>80190846
All the scarring on Logan and the hair for Charles. They were consistent and authentic looking.
>>
>>80190291

Maybe it's so Caliban can "look out the window" without having to deal with the sun when it's shining from that direction?
>>
>>80190858
oh yeah i can agree with that
>>
>>80190792
>>80190786
>Aging Sabertooth is now feral and crazy.
>Logan tries his best to look after him.
>Too far gone, gets picked up by the big baddies who take advantage of him/retool him instead of Albino.
>Kills chaaaaaaaaarles and fucks up Logan.
>Gets the Mercy headshot and dies.

Would be cool.
>>
>>80190858
Yeah but Charles lost ALL his hair in apocalypse. How can he rock the power donut now?
>>
>>80190927
Something along the lines of his brain was so powerful that it stopped his hair from growing. But now that he has dimentia and takes the meds it can grow back slightly.
>>
>>80190958
lol comic book "logic"
>>
>>80190900
Sabretooth has always been terrible in the films
>>
>>80190650
I always thought that was implied
>>
>>80191009
Definitely not in this movie.
It was definitely Charles
>>
>>80191009
It's not. Charles did it
>>
>>80190991
The opening to Origins was awesome Sabertooth.

Shame the rest of the movie didn't follow suit.
>>
File: old-man-logan.jpg (168KB, 1024x531px) Image search: [Google]
old-man-logan.jpg
168KB, 1024x531px
>>80191101
>>80191065
Eh, oh well. It was a cool idea but was always kind of silly that Wolverine takes out multiple super powerful mutants on his own
>>
File: XMen.jpg (4MB, 7178x1906px) Image search: [Google]
XMen.jpg
4MB, 7178x1906px
>>80191349
Prime Wolverine is literally one of the strongest mutants around.
He's just bad/hardcountered by mental manipulation.
>>
>>80189799
>Did they survive some previous encounters with Wolverine and get disarmed in the process?

Exactly what their backstory is in comics. Except for Pierce. He was with Hellfire Club and had his limbs replaced just because.
>>
>>80182567
>an enemy of Wolverine dies brutally

Who could have seen that coming
>>
>>80191349
Wolverine is a trained ninja, most of these people (except Psylocke) aren't.
>>
>>80191394
>that one time he survived a nuclear fucking blast and was an adamantium skeleton
out-fucking-skilled
>>
>That scene where he keeps yelling boy at x-24

Christ, we get it, mutants represent blacks now instead of gays and X-24 is like a black raised as a pit fighter against his own kind
>>
>>80191858
maybe you should stop projecting your own problems and hang ups on childrens superhero movies
>>
File: 1470628404202.jpg (165KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1470628404202.jpg
165KB, 640x480px
>Tense scene where the mutant kids are being chased down in the woods
>Clearly striving for a dramatic moment full of suspense
>Extended shot of chubby black kid's fat ass bouncing as he speed-waddles away
>>
>Literally have video evidence of all the illegal shit going on in Mexico
>Don't go to the cops the moment you hit American soil

It's 2029 no? Why would the effects of Trump's America still be in play?
>>
>>80191349

>Polaris
>Longshot

Bravo Millar
>>
>>80191885
>Bringing kids to a R-rated movie
Fucking kill yourself.
>>
If an adamantium bullet could kill Logan couldn't he have just brained himself with his claws?
>>
>>80192001

Are you serious?
>>
>>80191990
Are you telling me you didn't see the Terminator or Robocop as a kid?
>>
>>80182593
Fpbp

>>80189589
Trump was behind the mutant genocide.
>>
>>80190300

>Except the most damage one deranged guy can do is shoot up a mall or school and kill maybe a few dozen at most?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh
>>
>>80192001
They don't extend faster or at equal speed of a speeding bullet normally, and now they were even getting stuck on their way out.
>>
>>80192032

Yeah. What could a bullet do that his claws couldn't?
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 262x193px
>>80192061
Good
>>
>>80192156
Exert a greater force concentrated on a tiny point due to flying at incredibly hihg speeds
>>
>>80192001
You know how you can't suffocate yourself by holding your breath? He probably has a lizard-brain reflex about that.
>>
File: Logan.jpg (189KB, 1493x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Logan.jpg
189KB, 1493x1000px
>>80190284
You gotta be fucking baiting me, the violence and action scenes was the least interesting thing in this movie, even though they were well done
What made this movie great was that it focuses on the characters and their relationship with one another, they were written as real people instead of just capeshit heroes
>>
>>80188399
>Joey, there's no living with... with a killing. There's no going back from one. Right or wrong, it's a brand. A brand sticks. There's no going back. Now you run on home to your mother, and tell her... tell her everything's all right. And there aren't any more guns in the valley.
>>
>>80188835
>Her being experimented on does not justify that kind of behavior.
>How do victims of child abuse work?
>>
>>80188976
You're literally retarded.
>>
>>80189440
I hope to never watch a movie with a person like you. You have such a poor understanding of this shit that it's hard to even explain to you where you fucked up.
>>
>>80188930
pretty sure thats how he killed deadpool in origins
>>
>>80186572
t. Magneto
>>
>>80188856
Have nig nogs? And yet they mow down thousands of people each year in the US alone
>>
>>80192467
>tfw Logan jackman is closer to real jackman than interview jackman
fuck, age and roids really did a number on him
https://youtu.be/sUfOcgr7OSI?t=34s
>>
>>80190015
killing to protect yourself when you feel threatened is perfectly natural and that's what Laura did. Her problem was she was so messed up that everyone who confronted her (even in a situation you or I would realize wasn't a threat) was registered by her as a threat and she reacted to it.
>>
>>80182567
He embodied the douchebag look/attitude so much he's either a great actor or he played himself.
>>
>>80186572

Thats literally the argument at the start of xmen
>>
I enjoyed how much of a fuck-up he was.
>>
>>80188925
Most people are shit at empathy and don't really try to connect.
Specially when it's "just a movie".
>>
>>80189491
She is a fucking child, she barely has agency with her tiny underdeveloped brain.

Do you understand what mental conditioning is you moron?
If I train an 8 year old to suck dick will it stop being rape?

Fuck off.
>>
>>80182567
Its an R rated movie so yeah its gotta be BRUTAL
>>
>>80188899
Why do you want to suck his cock so bad? Damn dude
>>
Lame death.

He should have either got blown up by caliban or logan should have cut his robo hand off with one claw and ran his other claw through his stomach
>>
>>80182567
he's a really good looking dude, no homo
>>
>>80188925

Well I tend laugh a shock response actually. When gore is overtop the or good, I tend to get giddy. I'm not laughing because I thought it was funny, I laugh because it excites me.

Also im not talking about like deep chortles just quick "haha yes!"
>>
>>80188930

Holy shit yes. The whole movie I was wanting Logan to just hack away someone's head and neck with a single middle claw.
>>
>>80183287
I kept thinking he was Charlie Hunam
>>
>>80197982

at least X-24 did a full decapitation against those water rustlers, think the most pain thing had to be the mexicano in the beginning that got stabbed upside his chin and was gurgling blood
>>
>>80190132

It was Spider-Man 2 good.

Wait.

I don't know about that. But it was damn good though.
>>
>>80182567
how did he die?
>>
>>80190284

>violence
>edgy
>>
*smack lips*
heh the wolvv eee reee neee huh?
>>
>>80190270

It's not like the whole damn thing was CGI. And I liked it.
>>
>>80190301

What the fuck are you talking about.
>>
>>80190270

>CGI

how was it CGI, it was just Jackman in makeup to look younger and in the versus segments it was obvious Jackman against his stunt double
>>
>>80195332
>will it stop being rape?

You should've been aborted.
>>
>>80198147
>arguments
>what are they

Did slow please.
>>
>>80198072

It was actually a little upsetting that the first fight was one of the more violent and rage filled ones. They set a tone that they didn't really keep.

The fights were great but that first one was personal. He didn't gut as may mercs the way he did others.
>>
>>80190270
I know they didn't wanted sinister because it would be to goofy but come on, there are better choices, it was a terrible choice 2bh.
>>
>>80192467
The movie wasn't great though, the characters didn't really develop. There was minimal suspense, i was bored by the end of the movie.

Armond was right about this movie.
>>
>>80192668
Yeah you're right I don't swallow capeshit like you do retard, I actually like to think about the movie I just paid to watch. Stop getting butt hurt cause someone criticized your dumb kid's movie
>>
File: assbender.jpg (57KB, 1366x580px) Image search: [Google]
assbender.jpg
57KB, 1366x580px
>tfw no matter what the x-men did, even with a new timeline, it just ends badly for all mutants
>tfw magneto was right all along
>>
>>80182567
Rice deserved that brutal death desu for mutant mass genocide instead of a headshot
No matter what he did, he's just a henchman following orders
>>
>>80198712

After he killed millions of humans and potential mutants in Apocalypse they deserved to be sterilized
>>
>>80188899

This. It's like we know good and well that they can and will get btfo by the heroes but to have balls like that when staring death in the face says something. I love villains like that.

Compare to Ray Carrigan before he became Blackout in spirit of vengeance. I loved his characterization. He gave no fucks about the situation he was in and had no problems shooting at fucking Ghost Rider of all people. Even when he was faced with certain death he still basically said "go ahead and do it". I love dudes and gals like that.
>>
>>80189946
the horror
>>
>>80190584
P much this. I was hoping for a scene like that it wouldn have been cool
>>
>>80188899
He had top tier concept design and the actor was great but the writers could have done more for him to impact the story
>>
>>80190719

Same. It's the hair and the beard.
>>
>>80182567
he's so handsome and based

I started speaking with his southern accent trying to emulate his essence
>>
>>80186572
>hur durr professor is good for kill mutants
>o wait he made new ones
>fuck
>>
>>80190115
I laughed audibly.
>>
>>80189604
>I was baffled she didn't show her claws when Logan tried to take her bag. Poor writing in retrospect.

She wouldn't pop her claws at Logan. It was revealed that she's tsundere for him. She read X-Men comics and viewed him as a superhero and as a her daddy.
>>
>>80182658
Lmao I could hear his voice, top kek
>>
>>80183067
A cripple? If you didn't notice all of the soldiers had one. He claimed it was an "enhancement"
>>
>>80188399
They were meant to be made with no remorse. Even Logan tells her "it doesn't matter if they were good or bad, you have to live with the killing". She repeats it at the end too. She gained some sense of understanding in her actions and I'm sure she'll take it into consideration later on
>>
>>80192577
OH NO :'( this made me sad all over
>>
>>80182567

WTF how is this spoiler still up ??
>>
>>80200958
/tv/ has never been spoiler free
>>
>>80200958
>>80201035

Mods were deleting spoilers pre-release but have slackened off now, only people crying about spoilers are cheapfags waiting for cams
>>
>>80188399
>people in the audience clapped
Do Americans really do this?
>>
>>80198360
You didn't even watch the movie, go back to writing love letters to your black daddy
>>
Why was little biggie smalls in the movie?
>>
>>80189582
God you're such a douchebag
>>
>>80192107
>Timothy McVeigh
>acting alone
>>
>>80190171
>regards Hanks Russia
who?
>>
>>80200591

It's not like I w-want you to be my daddy or anything, Idiota!
>>
>>80198211
I doubt they even used that much make-up, X24 looked like regular Jackman with a young man's hairstyle.
>>
>>80188491
>Equips his team with guns against basically superheroes.

All they had to do though was shoot him in the head then restrain him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfEOlFVSYcA
>>
>>80182593
November 8-9 was like one big continuous orgasm the aftereffects of which I'm still experiencing through the butthurt rage of libcucks.
>>
>>80192741
Wait since when isn't Magneto pro-mutants?
>>
>>80190219
>>80190237
What does it matter he was killed? Deadpool is still contemporary, this Xmen is in 2029.
>>
>>80189582
faget puss pls go
>>
>>80182593
DRUMPF BTFO
>>
>>80192900
is he crying? :(
>>
>>80206355
He just had a second skin cancer cut out of his nose, he's probably sensitive.
>>
>>80192734
>deadpool in origins
Speaking of this, I'm pretty sure that version of deadpool had a cameo in the film.
>>
Why didn't the mercs just tranqs or trazers on the kids/Logan/Laura? They seemed a little too keen to use either bullets (on targets they seemed to want alive) or their bare fucking hands (on mutants capable of freezing said hands.)
Why didn't they hand off the cellphone footage to the cops. Or at least upload it online. Surely evidence of their highly illegal or at least controversial human breeding/trafficking would have thrown a wrench into their plans and slowed them down somewhat.
Are there even cops in this world? Logan was able to drive a shot-to-shit limo through a city without getting stopped.
How the fuck was the bionic hick still in charge of the operation after fucking up massively several times in a row?
If the x-kids were just 'objects', why were they clothed?
Was the ambiguity of what happened to the rest of the xmen an excuse for more sequels or did the writers just want to cop out of making Xavius out to be legit dangerous and thus make the bad guys more sympathetic.
How many times did Laura have to buy new shoes/socks because of her dumb footblades?
If the person the kids were radioing was in Canada, why didn't she sound Chinese?
>>
>>80206671

When?
>>
>>80207294
In the lab near the last third of the film. I didn't get a close look but it look kinda similar to this fucker.
>>
>>80182567
Best part in the movie is when he shuts down the birthday party and blows out the candles
>>
File: quaritch3_288x288.jpg (50KB, 288x265px) Image search: [Google]
quaritch3_288x288.jpg
50KB, 288x265px
>>80207395
>Raising human weapons with powers which could probably transform a simple candle flame into an atomic explosion
>Waaah the bad man put out the birthday cake :(
>>
>>80190081
>He was really forgettable.

Nah, you are thinking about Marvel Disney bad guys
>>
>>80198712
except that days of future past proved him wrong entirely
the only reason things ended up like they did in logan is because magneto teamed up with apocalypse to kill millions of people in cairo
>>
>>80198712
Mutants consistently proved they're a danger to the rest of the world, and don't even have any regard for the lives of their own. They should all be rounded up and made to battle each other until only the strongest is left to live in isolation the rest of his or her life.
>>
>>80190301
>>Rated R.
>>Less violent than the original X-Men.
>What the heck

Take a close look at this, this is how disney shills can be spotted.
>>
>>80190183
>just because people like him doesn't mean they'll remember her in a year or two.

The movie will be remembered because people love the shit out of X-men and specially Wolverine.
>>
>MFW I thought Daken was the one who stabbed Prof X
>>
>>80207962
He's not wrong though, modern R-rated films don't hold a candle to flics in the 90's and earl 2000's.

The gore is boring because it's just dismemberment/decapitation with big splashes of blood and no visceral detail.
The swearing is boring and an immature approach to making something more 'mature'.
The nudity is... literally just a token 3 seconds of tits. Deadpool did the same thing. Directors know it's expected but are terrified of adding in actual sensual nudity with an impact because feminists would rip them a new one. And the only people who want floppy dongs in their films are GoT fans.

I used to really dislike how directors were afraid of releasing a movie that isn't PG-13 because of low ticket sales but now that I've seen how formulaic the filmmaking is for R-rated films I've become totally disillusioned with their checklist bullshit.
>>
>>80208189
Professor X swearing hit me hard though, I've never seen him like that before. He barely gets outwardly angry when a bunch of his friends die, or when he's about to literally be obliterated by Jean, but now he's so ill and gives so little fucks that he's swearing and talking shit to Logan.It showed you right off the bat that things were different now.
>>
>>80182593
>mfw reading posts like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4jH0WeV67I
>>
>>80208409
Oh, I'll agree there. Patrick Stewart playing cranky Xavier is my personal highlight of the film.
>>
>Laura was raised as nothing more than a weapon and is borderline feral when encountered by Wolverine
>Still wears clothes

What the FUCK Fox?
>>
File: angry joe on democrats.png (10KB, 320x46px) Image search: [Google]
angry joe on democrats.png
10KB, 320x46px
>>80182593
>>
>2 grenades go off 3 feet away from him
>lol its ok I jumped away from the explosion

this shit is so retarded
>>
>>80190900
sabertooth wouldn't be ageing because he was never given the adamantium
>>
>>80183128
>His death scene is maybe the only scene in the movie I could do without.
what about that part where Charles wont shut up about Shane, completely pointless
>>
So they finally got Gambit right, and he was a different character.

Weird.
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.