[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this worth the watch,?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (4KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 259x194px
>>
yes, motw at its best. you will instinctively know exactly when to dip out of this show.
>>
Kind of

Some of the monster of the week episodes are great but the overall lore is shit and the episodes that focus on it are irritating. Also Scully is hot af so you might want to watch it for some 90's redhead kino
>>
first 5-6 seasons are alright, when mulder leaves the show goes down hill
>>
File: 1453419169882.jpg (58KB, 754x734px) Image search: [Google]
1453419169882.jpg
58KB, 754x734px
Truly alien kino
>>
Also Skinner is a badass
>>
>>80181584
Yes. There are a few outright bad episodes but even then Mulder and Scully are enjoyable. Also, the mythology plot gets incredibly muddled and never has a satisfactory conclusion, but all the buildup to it is really great.

I'd even continue watching the later seasons where Mulder is absent and replaced by the T-1000. It's definitely not as good without Mulder but still very watchable.
>>
definitely

episode quality can be really inconsistent though
>>
>>80181792
Was Scully really that thicc?
>>
Is the new season worth checking out?
>>
>>80181792
>tfw that actually happened
>>
>>80181903
>>80181584

It holds up. Some of the earlier seasons have some goofy looking shit but still good. "Ice" in the first season is a greatest episode that pays homage to The Thing. One of my faves.

I'd say watch 1-7. 8 and 9 are mediocre. 10 is good and you don't need to "finish" the show to watch.

Tldr: 1-7 & 10
>>
When Mulder goes you should too
>>
File: scully btfo.webm (3MB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
scully btfo.webm
3MB, 1280x718px
>it's a scully gets beat up because she refuses to believe episode
>>
File: 47898934237.jpg (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
47898934237.jpg
59KB, 500x500px
>>80181839
>tfw Skinner finally kills Krychek
>>
>>80181859
Nope. But like a fine wine, she matured real well with age.
>>
>>80182300
I can't say he didn't deserve it, but I was sad to see him go.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.