[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

JUST
>>
-ice league
>>
>>80181218
REBOOT MY FRANCHISE
>>
Everyone but Flash and Cyborg looks pretty good.
>>
>black guy front and center
you can't make this up America
>>
>>80181352
Those two look the worst.

Waste yourself.
>>
>>80181384
No, it's flash and Wonder Woman that look like shit. Cyborg looks cool.
>>
>>80181218
Please, just reboot the entire universe with new cast and everything. Also that Cyborg design is the worst thing Ive ever seen
>>
>>80181416
>everyone but
Nigger learn to read
>>
OOOOOH DRY ICE!
>>
>>80181218
Do DC fans really think this is going to be good? And do DC fags really think WW isn't going to be garbage?

>>80181352
Cyborg looks comically bad, Flash just looks like generic 2010s action-man with random textures everywhere. If he was in the new Power Rangers movie he'd fit in.

WW looks meh, in that picture she looks like a depressed droopy dog that does want to be there.
Batman and Aquaman look cool though.
>>
>>80181434
>>80181416
>>80181352

Guys, let's just compromise and say they all look like shit
>>
>>80181464
Oops guess I'll waste myself instead lol
>>
>>80181502
DC comic fan here, I fucking hate this universe and especially what Ive seen from both WW and JL. At least the current books are good, which is more than Marvel Comics can say
>>
Lmao Megatron in the middle there.
>>
File: Untitled.png (38KB, 120x131px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
38KB, 120x131px
>>
Wonder Woman's face shape resembles the Easter Island head that Squidward lives in
>>
>>80181218
>batman
Only good one, costume is a bit clunkey looking but its armor so I guess it's fine
>WW
decent costume wasted on gal
>cyborg
Why is he even here? Shouldn't it be that black green lantern dude? Anyway actor probably fits but looks like a transformer
>flash
Black on red and yellow looks bad
>aquaman
Actor doesn't fit(should be Alex skarsgard) and you can't see any of the supposed colors of the costume, but they could at least pass it off as compitent
>>
>>80181218
>a literal goddess, a man whose basically a god, a guy who can run around the world in less then a second....and a guy who talks to fish and a guy with a belt full of gadgets
are comic book movies the worst or what?
>>
So, what minute in the movie will superman get revived? I'm guessing 12
>>
>>80181352
Flash looks like it can be improved, but Cyborg is a fucking mess, not one inch of him looks real.
>>
>>80181639
Night Owl? Is that you?
>>
File: nite-owl-2.jpg (16KB, 165x240px) Image search: [Google]
nite-owl-2.jpg
16KB, 165x240px
>>80181218
>>80181639

JUST nite owl my shit up
>>
>>80181218
Whats wrong flashs body proportions? His head looks fucking huge.
>>
>>80181714
Flash just looks like a power ranger. They should've just made his outfit out of the same material as superman's to keep with DC's boner for grimdark
>>
>>80181842
I heard some shit that he gets a new outfit later in the movie, or is this SUPPOSED to be his new outfit
>>
>>80181690
12 minutes in and Snyder will still be slo-moing his first shot of the movie
>>
>>80181875
I'm guessing this is his new outfit, Barry is meant to be an everyday teen, and that shit looks pretty expensive, so Bruce will probably give him it.
>>
>>80181218
When is the Aquaman movie coming out anyway?
>>
>>80181842
his outfit looks gay, but worse still, Flash acts and talks like a huge sissy fag in the trailer
>>
>>80181875
His original outfit is probably a hoodie and jeans. Or it's a copy of CWflash outfit.

He probably says something in the film like "man this outfit totally doesn't have enough useless shit on it" then picks his morphin suit
>>
>>80181924
>this shit looks expensive
It does? Looks like a lame cosplay. Even gundam future flash from BvS looks better
>>
>>80181934
He's played by ezra miller who is a literal faggot.
>>
>>80181937
>Or it's a copy of CWFlash outfit.

I'll vomit and leave if it is.
>>
>>80182070
cwflash looks better than this flash wearing a batsuit knockoff
>>
Zack's directing the sequel, it's confirmed. Get rekt nerds.
>>
>>80181842
I remember when the first set reports came out they said that the Flash's costume is made out of space age heat resistant tiles he literally stole from NASA.
>>
>>80182249
>Heat resistant when the speed force prevents friction
>>
File: DCEU-actors.png (1MB, 656x1271px) Image search: [Google]
DCEU-actors.png
1MB, 656x1271px
>>80181218
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>80181639
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD
>>
>>80184157
How about deport yourself back to /pol/?
>>
>>80181924
Barry is by no means an everyday teen, he's a forensics scientist with anything from just graduation to an actual PhD.
>>
>>80181416
>reading comprehension
>>
>>80181218
she sure has a fat fucking face
>>
Cyborg looks fucking terrible
>>
>>80181218
WTF WHAR IS SUPERMAN!!!!!!
>>
>>80181218
Hold on, you're saying, we're some kinda JUSTICE LEAGUE?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.