[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just watched this. Holy fuck, what a bunch of communist propaganda!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 485484486485.jpg (38KB, 671x376px) Image search: [Google]
485484486485.jpg
38KB, 671x376px
Just watched this.

Holy fuck, what a bunch of communist propaganda!
>>
I hope you didnt watch this wothout paying anon
>>
>>80181742
I didn't, but it wouldn't change my point, even if I did.
>>
>>80181846
*sniff
>>
>>80181954
Fuck off commie.
>>
>>80181058
You can imagine the aliens are Jews anon, if that makes you feel better.

After all, if you qualify the upper echelons as a "race" and not a "class" you'll be a red blooded conservative.
>>
File: 12341234.jpg (220KB, 975x810px) Image search: [Google]
12341234.jpg
220KB, 975x810px
>>80181058
Put on the glasses...
>>
File: 1478732351030.png (31KB, 852x674px) Image search: [Google]
1478732351030.png
31KB, 852x674px
>>80181058
Stealth Zizek thread?
>>
File: zizek win.jpg (33KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
zizek win.jpg
33KB, 460x276px
post rare slajovs
>>
>>80182006
However you look at it, at it's core it's a movie about jealousy. It's clearly written by a guy who can't understand why some people around him are doing better in their lives. And he doesn't understand that maybe it is because they made better choices in their lives. It has "I'm a victim :( " written all over it.

Nobody is telling him to do anything. Money (which is just a way to express a voluntary contract of products/services between two people that can be interchanged for other products/services) is not bad or good. It's just a natural thing that will always exist in the natural world in one way or another. The only person in this movie obsessed with money is the writer.

That being said, since you mentioned the Jew thing, you might find this funny: https://youtu.be/EsyAso3_6d4
>>
I honestly didn't like it that much and I'm fairly liberal. I think it would've been better if it had a bigger budget to speed up the pace and explore certain things more. The films quality doesn't match its level of originality imo.
>>
>>80182311

>However you look at it, at it's core it's a movie about jealousy.

Stopped reading there. Drumpf crony.
>>
>>80182667
Kek, Trump is leftist as fuck economically: trade wars, big infrastructure spending, limiting what materials companies can and can't use. Trump is a protectionistic isolationist, he's anti-free market, which I am completely against. Nice try though.
>>
>>80181058
Will movies ever be able to recreate the feeling that old campy films like this, or even just this pic, brings?
>>
>>80182777
I don't think so, but luckily there are a shit-ton of lowbudget old horror B-movies so I don't think you will ever run out.
>>
All "deep theories" aside, the movie was a fucking fun time. Sometimes that's enough. The fight between Piper and Keith David is worth it alone. Just like that prick who expanded and blew up in Big Trouble...stop with the "deeper message" stuff and just enjoy the show....

Reminds me of this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF6XH-9bCpc

"Biggest opening weekend of any box office movie this year"
"An immoral and reprehensible piece of trash"
"Sad, cynical depressing movie"

His review actually makes the move sound much better than it is....
Did this prick ever like anything fun? Or just Post-modern French New Wave Art Nouveau?
GET DA FUCK OUTTA HEEERRR
>>
>>80183453
I'm OP and I have to admit that the movie does have a distinguishable charm to it, even thought I completely disagree with it's overall message.

I also liked the creature designs.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.