[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just watched the first episode. WTF, is this show actually kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 51117B9VzxL._SX940_.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
51117B9VzxL._SX940_.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
Just watched the first episode. WTF, is this show actually kino?
>>
>>80178797
nope

gets old rly quick
>>
heard about it a few times, even one asshole told me its the best show ever. What is it? why does it get old? Only know its about Nazis winning the war.
>>
>>80178797
yes keep watching it get even better
>>
File: IMG_0975.jpg (139KB, 831x639px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0975.jpg
139KB, 831x639px
>>80179119
Imagine all the cool shit nazis and imperial japan could bring to the story. None of that happens
>>
>>80179221
fuck.
>>
>>80179221
kek I saw this exact same image and filename on /pol/
>>
Season 2 is fantastic. Some of season 1 is great as well, but season 2 is an impressive step up.
>>
>>80178797
The first episode is good. Everything else sucks.

It's like Taboo where there is suspense and plot information being slowly revealed each episode, but also like Taboo it does it in an excruciatingly slow and dull way. After episode ten you just stop giving a shit. It's a waste of time and anyone that says otherwise is a fag
>>
it's the cold war with Jap and Nazi
>>
/pol/ hates it because one guy watched the pilot and because he was a /pol/tard he was too retarded to understand it so he hated it and the hivemind went from there.

It's a good show and excels in S2. The worse parts are the actual high castle time fuckery bullshit.

Obergruppenfuhrer John Smith and Kido are amazing characters. John Smith is so well written it hurts.
>>
>>80178797
Kino is a noun, not an adjective.

The show isnt bad.
>>
>>80178797
interesting premise but nothing much really happens
it has only 1 good based character
>>
There are 4 characters who make this show worth watching for their scenes alone: Obergruppenfuhrer Smith (Family man living the Nazi-American Dream), Chief Inspector Kido (Head of what is essentially the Japanese secret police), Trade Minister Tagomi (Spiritual and intelligent Jap who gets into the metaphysical stuff in the show), and Robert Childan (Professional con-artist who sells fake American "artifacts" to unassuming Japanese tourists on the West Coast).

The actual main characters of the show, Frank, Joe, and Julianna, are extremely fucking boring and their arcs severely detract from the reason why we watch the show in the first place; increasing tension between the hegemons of Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan.

Watch the show at your own volition, just be prepared for a whole lot of boring bullshit and filler.
>>
>>80180403
They really should kill off Frank and Joe. Joe especially.
>>
>>80180516
anon...
>>
It would be far better if the show didn't focus so heavily on Juliana's magical love aura bullshit.
>>
>Robert Childan

>a weaboo antique seller peddling stuff to westaboo Japanese clients

the most kino scenes of all
>>
It's good, ignore the /r/the_donald posters
>>
>>80178797
2nd season is better than the 1st.
>>
I liked the part where Nazi occupied USA is essentially a crime free paradise, because they killed all niggers and Japanese occupied USA is a complete shithole, where the Neutral Zone even seems a better place because it isn't that polluted
>>
My actually favorite serie. Juliana Crain is my waifu. The surprises arround the seasons make this a great kino. My favorite characters are Childan and Tagomi, two beautiful performances. Rufus Sewell surprises me and Joel de la Fuente also does a great job.

Amazon>>>>>>Plebfilx
>>
Season 1 blows. So much so that i haven't watch S2

atmosphere is cool tho
>>
File: based.jpg (86KB, 1500x1120px) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
86KB, 1500x1120px
Kido is so fucking based it's unreal.
>>
>>80184377
JULIANAA KRAM
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.