[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not Emma Watson

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

>not Emma Watson
>>
>fucking white male
dropped
>>
>>80178566
White males watch star trek, the rest just pretend they do.
>>
>"Incoming transmission, captain!"
>"Its Latin -- play it one more time"
>>
>>80178694
hahahahahaha

https://youtu.be/GSSXEGoO53Y
>>
File: 1486058461360.png (25KB, 656x620px) Image search: [Google]
1486058461360.png
25KB, 656x620px
>>80178566

this

it's 2017 and i thought they promised a biracial genderfluid formless blob as the captain
>>
File: thisisbullshit.jpg (73KB, 606x909px) Image search: [Google]
thisisbullshit.jpg
73KB, 606x909px
it should have been this guy
>>
>>80178972
I like him more as a mysterious villain
>>
>>80178972
I WISH I WERE LAVAR BURTON
>>
>>80179263
What is he a villain in? I think he just plays a good authority figure.
>>
he's gonna be killed off
>>
WE
WUZ

wait what?
>>
>>80179390
Season 4 of LOST
>>
>>80178542
FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>>
>>80178972
I WISH I WERE LEVAR BURTON
>>
Weren't a ching and a negro the captain and her second in command for this show?

This only seems like he's going to be killed or he'll betray them and the independent women who need no man will take his place or will shut him down for being a patriachal figure for the crew.

Anyways this shit will be cancelled as soon as it begins.
>>
File: Ghosbusters vs Suicide Squad.png (1MB, 1247x1221px) Image search: [Google]
Ghosbusters vs Suicide Squad.png
1MB, 1247x1221px
>>80178566
How long until we get articles unironically saying this?
>>
>>80179743

They're trying to push CBS all access with it. Except NOBODY wants to pay for CBS all access who isn't an idiot. There's basically nothing else on there so you'd be paying a Netflix-like fee for one season of a show.
>>
>>80178542
Jason Isaac's is awesome
>>
File: the-patriot.gif (1MB, 486x200px) Image search: [Google]
the-patriot.gif
1MB, 486x200px
I'm ok with this.
>>
As a white male, honestly I was hoping for not a white male. Star Trek has always about humanity being the best it can be and as a icon of an egalitarian society. Imagine how good Gina Torres would have been as a captain.
>>
>>80180687
>It's a cancer within society episode
>>
>>80178542
I was hoping for Lawrence Fishburne but this is fine too.
>>
>>80180725
Judging by the comments, I seem to be the only person who thinks that a white male captain is a bad idea. I want something new, but Star Trek seems firmly set in the past.
>>
>>80180687

You now have a fine example of humanity at it's best...a white male...

And that's life in a nutshell for ya faggot...
>>
>>80180829
You're implying that it can't be something new because it's a white human with a dick.

You're legitimately a poison in your way of thinking and one of the worst things about the modern age.

Imho
>>
>>80180829
>something new
>it has to be the skincolor and sex of the captain
>disregarding that there have been both black and female captains already
>something new
Kill yourself tumblrina.
>>
>>80178972
Only if McNulty can be his first officer.
>>
>>80180687
>As a kike
Oh hi I corrected your typo.

Anyway what the fuck do you mean something new? We've already had a black captain and a female captain and both were well received but the Kirk and Picard characters are still overwhelmingly the most popular captains.

Could it be that getting an actually talented and charismatic actor (or actress) for the role is more important than fulfilling whatever current year bullshit tumblerinas are spouting about?
>>
>white males still allowed to have lead roles
WHAT THE FUCK
THIS IS LIDDDERALLY ANODDAH SHOWAAH
>>
File: rocker.jpg (17KB, 193x208px) Image search: [Google]
rocker.jpg
17KB, 193x208px
>white
>male

FUCKING DISGUSTING

I THOUGHT STAR TREK WAS GOING TO BE DIVERSE AND INCLUSIVE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.