[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ARUBA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 14

File: mike love.jpg (41KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
mike love.jpg
41KB, 500x389px
ARUBA
>>
JAMAICA
>>
BITCHES AINT SHIT BUT HOES AND TRICKS
>>
BERMUDA
BAHAMA
COME ON JON STAMOS
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlJaGMLZjrg

K I N O
I
N
O
>>
File: angry mike love.jpg (82KB, 793x571px) Image search: [Google]
angry mike love.jpg
82KB, 793x571px
>mfw Brian fucks with the formula
>>
K E Y
E
Y

L A R G O
A
R
G
O
>>
All the best rappers be white, yo
>>
>>80178334

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYGw46nJXdA>>80178402
>>
File: tweet.png (161KB, 1038x585px)
tweet.png
161KB, 1038x585px
>>80178504
>>
I saw Brian Wilson live a few years back. Nigga spent half the time checking his watch.
>>
File: brian feelson and pepe love.png (687KB, 1164x835px) Image search: [Google]
brian feelson and pepe love.png
687KB, 1164x835px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBFsJk6PWu0
>>
HEY NOW
>>
YOU'RE A NUMALE
>>
File: vdp.jpg (15KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
vdp.jpg
15KB, 300x180px
>Over and over the crow flies uncover the cornfield...
>>
>>80178677
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1AT9p2OPZU
>>
BABY MAMA
A
B
Y

M
A
M
A
>>
EVERYBODY'S GONE SURFIN
>>
File: Beach-boys-full-house.jpg (37KB, 450x324px) Image search: [Google]
Beach-boys-full-house.jpg
37KB, 450x324px
>>
File: mikebrian2.jpg (59KB, 650x440px) Image search: [Google]
mikebrian2.jpg
59KB, 650x440px
Imagine being Mike Love in the Pet Sounds recording sessions and having to be all like "damn, Brian, you fuckin' brilliant, all profound with your pretentious songwriting and horrific cringe-worthy lyrics. I would totally jam this track out with you, both in the studio and in a live show" when all he really wants to do is compose surf rock about babes in your home. Like seriously imagine having to be Mike and not only sit in that chair while Brian sings his disgusting druggy lyrics in front of you, the favorable production barely concealing his high pitch whiny voice, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that song. Not only having to tolerate his fat, boy-like visage but his shy attitude as visitors in the studio tells him he's THE MOST TALENTED SONGWRITER OF ALL TIME and DAMN, BRIAN WILSON WRITES LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his beady fucking aspie face belt out shitty lyrics you didn't even know could be put on paper before that day. You've been creating nothing but a healthy string of surf pop hits with your bandmates and later legal defendant for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the suburbs in Inglewood. You've never even heard anything this fucking artsy fartsy before, and now you swear you can see the sweat that's breaking out on his punchable autistic face as he begins to spew out another verse, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and work with his "provocative (for that is what he calls the song)" masterpiece, the masterpiece he worked so hard for with Wrecking Crew in the previous months. And then the manager calls for another take, and you know you could out-sue every single person in this room before your lawyers could ask for a pay raise, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Mike Love. You're not going to lose your continuing musical career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
File: tfw_vega_table.jpg (1MB, 1442x2147px) Image search: [Google]
tfw_vega_table.jpg
1MB, 1442x2147px
>>80179026
>i've never been on full house
>>
just recently found out this nigga and kevin love are related
>>
>>80179044
This would be better if it's Smile and not Pet Sounds
>>
VEGE-TA-BLEEEEEEES
>>
>>80179026
>Mike in the front
>Brian hiding in the back

Yep.
>>
File: 1482474871127.jpg (270KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
1482474871127.jpg
270KB, 750x728px
THAT'S NOT ME
>>
>>80178604
fake and gay.
>>
File: 1221s38_a487.jpg (5KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1221s38_a487.jpg
5KB, 125x125px
>>80179044
>>
Daily reminder that childhood is idolizing Brian Wilson
Adulthood is realizing that without Mike Love The Beach Boys would nobodies
>>
>>80178334
Abatab
>>
HE ATE ALL OF MY CORN
>>
File: MurrywilsonBW.jpg (14KB, 250x319px) Image search: [Google]
MurrywilsonBW.jpg
14KB, 250x319px
GET ME THE BELT BRIAN
>>
>ywn be as alpha as based Mike

why even live
>>
WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN?

YOU FUCKING DYKE
>>
File: formula.png (1MB, 734x897px) Image search: [Google]
formula.png
1MB, 734x897px
>>80178504
>>
YOU DIDNT THINK
>>
>>80179321
YOU'RE KILLING YOUR MOTHER
>>
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
>>
>"I'd really be into language, for instance, Spanish or liberal arts, specifically ancient poetry like Chaucer."

>Chaucer
>ancient

Is he literary retarded?
>>
>And one of the greatest things that interested me was that he (the Maharishi) said 'You don't have to give up your Rolls Royce...and forsake all your pursuits of material pleasures...to develop innerspiritual qualities'. That sounded real good to me.
>>
H E Y N O W
>>
tfw Vic Berger will never go back to the good old days of only Chubby Checker and Mike Love vines.
>>
File: 1482656036012.jpg (38KB, 400x594px) Image search: [Google]
1482656036012.jpg
38KB, 400x594px
>I was aware that Brian was beginning to experiment with LSD and other psychedelics ... The prevailing drug jargon at the time had it that doses of LSD would shatter your ego, as if that were a positive thing ... I wasn't interested in taking acid or getting rid of my ego.
>>
File: RubberSoul_1.jpg (410KB, 1482x1482px) Image search: [Google]
RubberSoul_1.jpg
410KB, 1482x1482px
Just a reminder
>>
>>80179026
>>80179051
that was the saddest thing I've ever read...
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.