[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*blocks your firewalk*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: LelandDoppelganger.jpg (18KB, 688x512px) Image search: [Google]
LelandDoppelganger.jpg
18KB, 688x512px
*blocks your firewalk*
>>
$22 pm for cable for 18 months to see Twin Peaks 2. Is it worth it?
>>
>>80178194

i didn't kill anybody
>>
>>80178269

>paying money for TV

anon I don't understand... it will be recorded and posted online for streaming and download like everything else, probably within a minute of air time each night
>>
>tfw still no idea how is season 3 even supposed to work
>>
>>80178321
I don't download illegally, I don't have Pirate bay or tor. I buy things
>>
>>80178323
It picks up where season two left off, doesn't it?
>>
>>80178323

From what I understand Major Briggs has perfect courage unlike Cooper so Sheriff Truman and him are able to get Cooper out of the lodge shortly after realizing the Cooper who went crazy and shattered the mirror isn't the real one. Then nothing much happens for a couple decades and Cooper switches from being an FBI agent to working as a pharmacist in Twin Peaks. Then some entirely new mystery pops up in town that has nothing to do with the original series.
>>
>>80178352
Well, Showtime has quite a few good shows and, IMHO, a better movie library than HBO.
>>
>>80178354

No, it definitely doesn't. They even said they would release literature to cover what happened after season 2 because season 3 will be way ahead into the future after a bunch of shit has already happened.
>>
>>80178352

Information isn't a "thing." You're not buying anything, you're giving companies money for things that are already freely available to you (and not just through pirate bay or tor) based on a misunderstanding about reality.
>>
>>80178452
This is going to be awful.
>>
>>80178494

What else would you expect them to do? Have everyone (whose actor isn't already dead in real life) continue their original roles except being inexplicably much older in appearance?
>>
>>80178530
CGI
>>
>>80178415
Wait, Cooper hasn't been murdering waifus for 25 years?
That's kind of a coop-out.
>>
File: tmp_13347-Electrician-871465068.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_13347-Electrician-871465068.png
1MB, 1366x768px
EFIL LAMINA.
>>
>>80178530
They should have brought it back as an animated series.
>>
>>80178415
>>80178452
>making stuff up on the internet
>>
>>80178352
One does not 'have' pirate bay.
>>
>>80178269
You could probably just get Showtime now sub for like 11 bucks a month and cancel it once Twin Peaks is over.
>>
>>80179058

>The actor playing Major Briggs, Don S. Davis, was often quoted as saying had the series not been cancelled, a major story arc of the proposed third series would include his character leading the expedition to rescue Cooper.

>Matt Haley: Bob and I had a number of discussions about what the story would be, I was keen to use whatever notes they had for the proposed third season, I really wanted this to be a literal '3rd season' of the show. Bob told me they really wanted to get away from the high school setting, so after the resolution of the Cooper-BOB-possession plot point, they would have cut to something like "Ten Years Later", and then shown us a Twin Peaks where Cooper had quit the FBI and had become the town pharmacist, Sheriff Truman had become a recluse, etc.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.