[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

he going to be like Clooney and have a kid at 60... poor children desu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

he going to be like Clooney and have a kid at 60... poor children desu
>>
>big af inheritance
>best education and career opportunities
>parents ded or in nursing home probably before you're even 20
>'poor children'
What did you mean by this?
>>
he seems like kind of an asshole tbqh
>>
>I have the same mod as a multimillionaire
does he have shit poverty tastes, or is that what he think the best mod is?
>>
File: 23453245455.png (329KB, 642x600px) Image search: [Google]
23453245455.png
329KB, 642x600px
>>80176623
He's an unapologetic Chad. Leo will never want true love and he's fine with that.
>>
I would like to be Leo's son
>>
>>80176685
He probably buys a new one whenever the coils or whatever go out. That's why I went back to smoking, because vaping is such a fucking chore.
>>
File: redpill.jpg (261KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
redpill.jpg
261KB, 1600x1067px
>>80176454
Or just not bother with one at all. Maybe he doesn't want to waste all his money and takes the MGTOW pill
>>
He peaked at Titanic, which I'm watching now, the best movie Cameron ever did and one of the best pieces of kino in the history of kino
>>
>>80176837
ain't seen no pill that look like at
>>
>>80177211
Look in ur moms stash under the bed :3
>>
>>80176454
I wonder what e liquid he vapes
>>
>>80176837
please just go outside please anon this is embarrassing
>>
>>80177013
>Titanic
>Cameron's best
>>
>>80177302
gotta bet he vapes naturally extracted colombian puro
>>
>>80176454
>Waiting for as long as possible so the sluts dont rape you with alimony

I dont see a problem, you still leave your seed who gives a shit, the looking afyer it and all that family crap is a systematic construct, get red pilled and learn the new way
>>
>>80176745
>Leo will never want true love
His true love is Kate
>>
>>80176616
If he has a kid at that age the kid will have health issues.
>>
>>80178142
This the mosr redpilled post ive ever read holy shit saved
>>
>>80178190

Is this the truth?
>>
>>80178190
The kid will be fine if he gets a young woman gregnant, the problems arise when middle aged woman with haggard wombs conceive.
>>
>>80178302
If you have a kid in your older years, the child will have a higher risk of birth defects.

>>80178327
This is, he'd need a younger woman in their 20s or something.
>>
>>80178302
>>80178327
Theres some evidence supporting that the quality of sperm begins to degenerate as a man ages, but not alot.

Women on the other hand is basically fact. "Wrong side of 25" is an old wives tale, but statisically/scientifically the highest chance of healthy offspring is before the age of 25, probably more closer to 23. While the rate is still pretty low, it rises rather quickly as a woman ages.
>>
>>80178384
It's a marginal decline for men (somewhere in the mid 50s, where the testosterone production really slows down) and a sharp decline for women (north of 35 is gg, north of 30 is risky).
>>
>>80178302
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4455614/

advanced age: dna damage, which you pass on if you have kids
>>
>>80176454
What the fuck does it matter?

He'll have them with some 20 year old hot model slut so the kids won't be retarded and he'll still be alive until they're 16-18 and then they get an enormous inheritance when he does die.

I would kill myself immediately with the guarantee that I would be reincarnated as that kid.

Fuck it, I might just kill myself for free.
>>
>>80176685
Which mod, any idea what tank that is also?
>>
>>80176616
Dad too tired to go do stuff with you.
>>
>>80179977
>most of those are >50 years
Stunning, simply stunning.
>>
File: denirochildren.jpg (82KB, 634x852px) Image search: [Google]
denirochildren.jpg
82KB, 634x852px
SOON
>>
Vapers are the worst.

>don't grow and smoke your own tobacco!
>don't even quit smoking
>use this new device barely trailed or tested because we aren't actually burning plant matter or the generic pesticides used in tobacco cultivation

I honestly hope it causes irreparable cancer among all of you and kills all of your offspring.
>>
>>80178190
>>80178302
LIES FUCKING LIES

MEN FOR EONS HAVE ALWAYS BRED STRONG STOCK FROM BREEDING WITH YOUNG WOMEN

OLD WOMEN BIRTH SHITTY KIDS

STOP THE MISINFORMATION FROM LYING CUNTS
>>
He is on TRT sinse 90. He just can't have children.
>>
>>80180255
Give in m8, you're 95% more likely to get cancer and shit smoking.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.