[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is it a good kino? >poltards go back to your board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0260.jpg (3MB, 2025x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0260.jpg
3MB, 2025x3000px
So is it a good kino?

>poltards go back to your board
>>
>>80174863
Armond White says it blackino.
>>
>>80174863
iirc the one in the middle is actually half black half white and white skinned irl
>>
>>80174923
Holy FUCK

POL GO AWAY. BLACK PEOPLE DID SCIENCE SORRY FOR TRIGGERING YOUR AUTISM

Sorry black people were the reason you got to the moon. Shouldve fuckin stayed in africa, you dont deserve us
>>
>>80174863
I haven't seen it but it's selling as a SJW film , which makes me think instead of people doing something fascinating it's got the usual narrative bolted on which demeans the accomplishments I feel
>>
it was a flick tyrone
>>
WE
>>
Do I have to be a /pol/ack to find a movie about some random, irrelevant people whose only achievement that set them apart from hundeds of others who did the exact same job is their skin colour to be retarded?
>>
>>80175122
Yes. You have to go back Nazi.
>>
>>80174863

>So is it a good kino?

No, its just race pandering. The movie wouldn't exist if the women weren't black. Obvious Oscar bait and virtue signaling.
>>
>>80174863
Better than Fences, at least.
>>
>>80175122

FUCK TRUMP AND FuCK WHITE PEOPELE REEEEEe
>>
It's a Disney movie.
>>
>>80174923
One drop rule. She may not look all that black but she would have been treated as poorly as any other black person.
>>
File: 1488472628973.gif (43KB, 600x174px) Image search: [Google]
1488472628973.gif
43KB, 600x174px
>>80174863
>woman movie is based on gets blackwashed
>not racepandering
>>
Yeah, it was pretty good.

It's a genre pic. Specifically inspirational/feel good.
>>
>>80174993
>black people were the reason you got to the moon.
The nazis are responsible for that.
>>
>>80175691
Katherine Johnson is African-American
>>
>>80175751
What kind of alt right dystopia are you living in where you unironically think that the nazis were the reason we landed on the moon?
>>
>>80176080
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip
>>
>>80174863
was the one on the right always that T H I C C
>>
>>80175859
Are we using the one-drop rule?
>>
watching the trailer is all you really need to see.
there is no depth to any character or plot point and seeing one or more people run from building to building or down the hall to upbeat music a dozen times doesn't make a compelling movie
>>
>>80176150
>citing wikipedia
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.