[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

David Fincher's Mindhunter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: ce94c901fa.jpg (42KB, 750x445px) Image search: [Google]
ce94c901fa.jpg
42KB, 750x445px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5VvEgVgXbI

will it be kino?
>>
Fincher is going to be directing this show? Or one episode like he did with house of cards?
>>
>netfl-
dropped
>>
>>80173233
>Flickcher
>Kino
Pick one.
>>
>>80173233

Holt McCallany

Great guy, love his voice
>>
>>80173349
This
>>
>>80173233
I've read it as "David Fincher's Milfhunter"
>>
>>80173381

he literally made the flick and kino separation way before /tv/

>"Panic Room" is a movie as opposed to a film. A movie is made for an audience and a film is made for both the audience and the film-makers. I think that "The Game" is a movie and I think "Fight Club"'s a film. I think that Fight Club is more than the sum of its parts, whereas Panic Room IS the sum of its parts. I didn't look at Panic Room and think, "Wow, this is gonna set the world on fire". These are footnote movies, guilty pleasure movies. Thrillers. Woman-trapped-in-a-house movies. They're not particularly important.
>>
>The series will be set in 1979 and will revolve around two FBI agents, played by Jonathan Groff and Holt McCallany, who interview imprisoned serial killers to try to solve ongoing cases.

Sounds lame as fuck.
>>
>if you stare into the abyss the abyss stares back
>undoubtably interviewing serial killers will make the main characters more like them
>>
>>80174102
>we're not so different
>>
>>80174002
that's what happened in all the thomas harris novels and their adaptations though

and they were all really good
>>
>>80174313
maybe. buts its a dated as fuck concept that will only result in pseudo-intellectual dialogues filled with alien concepts to sound smart to normies.
>>
>>80173328
>one episode

The fuck? I thought Fincher did the whole thing. Fits his style
>>
>>80174734
1-800 come on now
>>
File: from_hell.jpg (42KB, 374x499px) Image search: [Google]
from_hell.jpg
42KB, 374x499px
I've said before, I'll say it again...

Fincher needs to adapt 'From Hell' for television. It's literally the project he was born to do. Everything else is just wasting time at this point.
>>
>>80174788
Was that Johnny Depp From Hell movie any good?
>>
>>80174841
4/10
>>
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>>80173233
>Netflix doing this instead of Hannibal revival

They're just teasing us at this point
>>
>>80174957
Hannibal is too gay for modern audiences.
>>
>>80174957
They couldn't get the rights to seasons 1 - 3 as they're Amazon exclusives, literally no point.
>>
From 1 to 10, how much of an autist am I to rage about good directors working on TV series?
I can't even explain it.
>>
>>80174734
are you retarded? you thought he directed all 40 episodes or however many there have been?
>>
>>80174734

he did the pilot and I wouldn't be surprised if he was somewhat involved in the first season but I'm not going to look it up

as for this show it sounds like he is producing it and directing some episodes.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.