[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your opinion of this movie? and where i can find it online?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: blow up.jpg (160KB, 500x671px) Image search: [Google]
blow up.jpg
160KB, 500x671px
What is your opinion of this movie? and where i can find it online?
>>
>>80169956
i like it

you can find it on rarbg i think
>>
>>80169956
Timeless classic (although ironically the movie becomes more e joyable and understandable if you know a little bit about London in those days).

Every torrent site.
>>
Was forced to watch it in school. Utter trash (although a good time capsule of 60s London)
>>
>>80169956
I liked it. It is more accessible than Antonioni's other films and thus more fun to watch. I liked it mostly due to the main guy's performance and his character overall.
>>
Kino
>>
>>80169956
Overrated and for autists
>>
>>80169956

The weakest Antonioni movie that I've seen. It's okay and that's about it.
>>
>>80169956
Definitely not Antonioni's best. Criterion is releasing a blu ray of it on the 28th and it's streaming on Filmstruck.
>>
Overrated and people will tell you better than De Palma's Blow Out but it's not.
>>
uhhhh...Did none of you read the ridiculous post-modern levels Antonioni was attempting years before anyone else?
The movie is not about the story you idiots, it's a cinematic essay on the meta-narrative and artificiality of the medium.
He said so himself, the entire story of the character is the investigation of the fact that he's in a movie.

Man...literally none of you got it?

It's like saying Twin Peaks was a cheesy soap opera.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.