[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So where does this fit in the continuity?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0936.jpg (24KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0936.jpg
24KB, 182x268px
So where does this fit in the continuity?
>>
it's as irrelevant as what happens to Laura after the credits roll
>>
>>80167002
*inhales*
it means...
*licks teeth*
gimmie the gurl
*sniffs*
c'mon logan
>>
>>80167002
Literally it was so deep the biggest marvel fans don't know.
>>
>>80167002
First Class
X1
X2
Logan

All else can be disregarded, meaning DoFP is not needed despite me thinking it was semi-okay. It's pointless without the clusterfucks though.
>>
>>80167057

*cringe*
>>
>>80167184
im a fan, by the way
*spits on the ground*
>>
The best way to watch these movies is taking X-MEN and X2 as HARD CANON and everything else according to your best judgement.
>>
>>80167002
At the end
>>
It doesn't matter.

Hugh Jackman even suggested to fans that they completely ignore the canon going into this movie and just treat Logan as it's own standalone movie.

That's probably why it was so much better than the average X-Men movie.
>>
Non-canon though it's clearly a timeline that incorporates all the movies besides the good/bad futures of DoFP.

I know they've said otherwise. But c'mon, they were making an R-Rated Wolverine movie called "Logan" it's not like they were also going to claim it wasn't canon
>>
>>80167167
Even First Class is pretty loosely canon and doesn't totally mesh with X1
>>
Well it's easy.

X1, X2, X3, The Wolverine, Days of Future Past where they change past and those are mostly wiped out and new better timeline happened where Wolverine later wakes up and remembers two timelines like Charles. Some shit happens and Logan.

Then there is First Class, Days of Future Past and Apocalypse. FC and DoFP happened to orginal timeline untill time travel. Then new timeline happened and Apocalypse is on. Now this timeline does not have same ending as orginal cast had in DoFP or in Logan.

So only two.

>Deadpool

Even Deadpool don't gives a shit. It's Deadpool
>>
>>80167002
Fixed DoFP timeline
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.