[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jim Jeffries: Weekly Late-Night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: jim-jefferies.png (190KB, 446x299px) Image search: [Google]
jim-jefferies.png
190KB, 446x299px
http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/comedy-central-jim-jefferies-late-night-1202001469/

>You know what we desperately need? Another Late-Night format! We have too few of them, mate.

At least he has a chance to be funny, which is more than I can say about the rest.
>>
Legit sucked.
>>
Legit was great.
>>
Legit was alright.
>>
>>80164260
The only thing cringier than Trump is the 'make fun of Trump sweepstakes'. BTW if you want to really hate yourself read the latest David Letterman interview, that guy comes off like such a insane prick after awhile.

I know they say we'll deal with it through humor but honestly the real president is a joke and being reminded of that on every show I watch is just making it harder to live through it. If I could just ignore it, it would be better. I need to get through almost 4 more years, it would be nice if it didn't need to be All Cheeto All The Time too.

Please stop rubbing pure and utter failure in my face every night.
>>
>>80164260
Oh boy another British comedian gets a weekly late night show to tell Americans what idiots they are unless they agree with him. Does shit just taste better when it's served by a brit?
>>
>>80167534
He's australian and you're an idiot.
>>
>>80167534
first of he's australian. secondly, YOUR the ones who give these pricks ratings. they're popular because you apparently have a hard on for 'le epic british accent'. it's retard liberals and numales that are the problem. we need to wipe out the left and the (((producers))) who promote this bullshit.
>>
File: le fuck off debate genius man.jpg (14KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
le fuck off debate genius man.jpg
14KB, 214x317px
[tells you to fuck off, therefore winning the argument]
>>
OI CUNTS I'M JIM JEFFRYS DON'T YEWSE GUNS YA BLOODY BOGANS
>>
>>80167804
He pwned Piers Morgan
>>
>>80167948
by telling him to fuck off? I know. I cant wait to use this argument next time Im about to be proven wrong
>>
I much prefer his older drunken comedy even though I've grown up past rape jokes now.
>>
>4chan loves jim jefferies because he's edgy
>gets popular
>LE EDGY AUSTRALIAN COMEDIAN MEME XD

:^)
>>
>>80167983
>its not a Muslim ban
>yes it is, its muslim majority countries and it was said in a press conference Christians will get special treatment
>nope
>yes it is,they have been targeting Muslim green card holders from those countries traveling domestically and the time trump literally called it a Muslim ban on twitter during the primaries.
>Nope, not a Muslim ban,
>ohh fuck off mate

Piers really had him on the ropes on that one
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.