[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You saw her movie right anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1432.jpg (184KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1432.jpg
184KB, 1200x630px
You saw her movie right anon?
>>
DUDE LETS RIP OFF TERMINATOR 2 LMAO
>>
I already played the game, so why bother
>>
>>80163551
I can see one design flaw. If they put adamantium in her at this early age, her claws cant grow and stay this tiny. If your claws are not long enough to chop someones head in one swing, whats the point?
>>
>>80163579

>>>implying
>>
>>80163679
Your implying they gave her small claws in the first place. She was made to be a weapon.
>>
>>80163679

The point is she's not supposed to be feral beast child soldier so who cares if she can't cut people's heads off, Logan wanted her to live her own life rather than have it decided for her, even if she is created from him.
>>
>>80163708
>the metal replaces the bones of a small girl
ponder that
>>
>>80163708
>>80163723
huh?
>>
Reminder that she grows up to be a whore
>>
>>80163808

she's a woman, duh
>>
>>80163808
like shes not already a whore
>>
>>80163723

Obviously that anon meant for the X-23 sequel movie that Fox will greenlight once deadpool 2 is released and they realize that the only property they have worth a shit is being used by Singer to build his twink Harem.

Lets be honest here, the main draws of the original Xmen movies were the cast. Jackman, Stewart, and McKellen owned their roles and made the movies worth watching. Jackman and stewart are done with the roles, and McKellen is on his way to the gray havens.

Now look at the new reboot cast. Fassbender, MacAvoy, and Lawrence(for some reason) were the main draws, and they supposedly wont do anymore movies unless the three of them were still involved. Even if Fassbender and MacAvoy were still signed, i wouldnt watch jennifer lawrence butcher anymore xmen movies.
>>
>>80163908
>i wouldnt watch jennifer lawrence butcher anymore xmen movies.

I never liked Fox's version of Mystique, but Rebecca Romijn at least brought some dignity to the role. Lawrence makes the movies unwatchable. Not to mention, if they wanted her to be a protagonist, they should have done an X-Factor movie instead of re-imagining her entire character and persona.
>>
>>80163551
This movie made me realize I need to start a family, have children, and move out west before its too late
>>
>>80164857
go northwest. northwest is the comfiest
>>
>>80163729
She doesn't have an adamantium skeleton like wolverine, just the claws.
>>
her voice ruined the movie

9.5/10
>>
>>80163551
Logan's parent's aren't wolverines though, right?

How come his daugher is?
>>
>>80164966
Her voice was adorable 10/10
>>
>>80163551
>angry little mexican girl
I mean, she didn't have to do much work. I'm more impressed by the midget that did her fighting. Solid ass movie though, but I never really got "THE FEELS ;__;" for her and Wolverine's parts together, despite them being father-daughter.
>>
>>80163679
Yeah, like her body not having adamantium except for her claws, which means you can cut off her limbs and she will lose her adamantium claws forever.

But this is Fox so who cares? They are always inconsistent with the X-Men franchise. Even when trying to be consistent. I think it doesn't matter 'cause the whole point of Mangold's movie was for Laura to stop being an assassin.
>>
>>80165025
She's actually Spanish-English
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.