[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remind me again why was this show cancelled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

Was it really due to Hyde's support for Trump or was something else?
>>
>>80162300
Not enough stuff about hitler nazis and muh SIX GORILLION. Really did need more shoah to be shilly nuff for the goyim
>>
>>80162300
AS liked at first the idea, but Hyde crossed the lines in his """"comedy"""" along with pressure of other AS writers and staff, the show was cancelled.
>>
>>80162300
Started sperging out on twitter and in interviews after the first season, if he could have hid his power level he may have gotten a second season.
>>
>>80162347
This is not entirely true. Nobody lobbied for the removal of this show. Usually when people have a show green-lit then they are brimming with ideas and obviously seem well suited to a long career in the industry. These guys just seemed to be going through the motions of what they thought a comedy show should consist of and throwing in a few 'offensive' references. It was all surface, no depth and about as smart as a vaginal itch cream commercial. They were basically pulling ideas out of there ass on the fly. There was never any chance of longevity for them at AS because they were basically one trick pony jocks. They did not have a distinct enough comedy voice. They were a comedy vacuum and everybody saw it apart from them. They were juvenile meatheads that will probably find a fanbase with teens and nincompoops.
>>
>>80162597
True. The sketch of one character slamming a girls head in a glass table simply because he deems her too unattractive to marry his brother. That say a lot about the show
>>
>>80162300
HEALTH INSURANCE
>E
A
>L
T
>H

I
>N
S
>U
R
>A
N
>C
E
>>
>>80162300
They found he was secretly a Republican...And anti-ILLEGAL immigration....And anti-OPEN BORDERS. I'm literally shaking just writing this. He should be in prison or killed for these crimes. Getting fired is not enough
>>
>>80162331
>>80162347
>>80162553
>>80162597
>>80162760
>>80165103
Wrong
>>
>>80162597

>Nobody lobbied for the removal of this show.

There was a literal cancellation-campaign on social-media.
>>
>>80162760
gr8 b8 m8
>>
to redpilled for tv, visit rthedonald or the offival MDE rddt to learn more

remember to ask your parents before going online
>>
>>80165172
find a single link to back up that claim
>>
>a friend of mine showed me the Guy Heaven Gym bit thinking I'd never seen the show

Normies still watch Adult Swim I guess and they liked MDE.
>>
>>80162300
When does the BluRay come out?
>>
>>80165172
Nice myth. It was cancelled because it was a shitty show made by shitty phoneys desperate for fame. Zero talent, zero originality and a fanbase built on hatred. It was like a terrible emo album made into a show. Dude, edgy, dude I'm white and it's all I have. Lol I'd love a big break I'm an insincere hack desperate for fame and trannies asking for my autograph
>>
>>80162300

The show was shite and unfunny. Even by adultswim's standards
>>
>>80168075
It had great ratings and made AS a lot of dosh.
>>
There was political backlash because he's associated with the alt-right which means 'nazi' to most people now.

Tim Heidecker encouraged people to voice their concerns against the show

Adult Swim wanted to pick it up for more episodes, but Warner (the parent company of AS) canceled it.
>>
>>80168407
It had average ratings and made AS no money whatsoever.
>>
>>80168416
This is bullshit being pushed by Sam and his cronies. AS had no intention of giving them a 2nd series.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.