[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DID YE BRING THE CARDS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: DIDYABRINGEM.jpg (25KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
DIDYABRINGEM.jpg
25KB, 600x315px
>Why didn't you bring them?

'CAUSE I FUCKING TOLD YOU
TO BRING THEM, YOU DOSS CUNT!
>>
>>80159738
Typical night 10pm on a bus in Scotland.
>>
NOBODY MOOOOOVE
>>
Why do people love this movie so much?
It was hardly funny and i basically hated every single fucking character. They were all at fault for their own shitty situations and they even indirectly caused the death of that one dude.
>>
>>80159854
I don't think you're supposed to like the characters. Disagree on it not being funny, but I respect your opinion.
>>
>>80160047
There were a few funny scenes, but it was advertised as a dark comedy and thats what i would honestly disagree with.
It honestly felt more like a drama with some comedic elements.
The thing is, its considered by many to be one of the best british and the best scottish movies ever made and i just dont see why.
>>
>>80160121
Scots have a dark sense of humor, because they live in a fuckin shit hole.
>>
DUDE A LASSIE GOT GLASSED LMAO
>>
>>80160159
>We, on the other hand, are colonized by wankers. Can’t even find a decent culture to be colonized by.
Best scene in the movie.
Poor scots.
>>
I never knew what he was asking about in this scene. Sounded like he was saying "curds"
>>
>>80160304

Scottish accent best accent
>>
>>80160304
CAIRDS
How it's pronouned in the book. All caps because it's Begbie.
>>
>>80160304
Cairds = playing cards

Lots of vowels change to an "ai" or "ae" sound in Scots
>>
>>80160204
Welsh is a massive cuck irl

He's the kind of person that blames the British Empire on England and thinks reparations should be paid to nigger tribes, hence that scene
>>
>>80162485
my dads friends with him, seems ok to me
>>
>>80159854
>They were all at fault for their own shitty situations and they even indirectly caused the death of that one dude.
That's the point
>>
>>80159854
Fucking burgers
>>
>>80162754
I am a burger and I liked this movie senpai. In fact it's very popular over here.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.