[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not allowed to watch her own movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: x-23-logan.jpg (37KB, 720x414px) Image search: [Google]
x-23-logan.jpg
37KB, 720x414px
>not allowed to watch her own movie
>>
In Poland we don't give a shit and there was lots of childern in theater. I once saw one on wolf of wall street with parents. Probably thought it would be a cartoon or something.

Little girl is half european so she will watch it. America is so fuckin puritan. No wonder europeans kicked your asses far far away
>>
File: bluth.gif (486KB, 238x155px) Image search: [Google]
bluth.gif
486KB, 238x155px
>>80154272
>>
>>80154164
movie ratings aren't fucking laws, theaters simply require parental supervision for the children while they watch gratuitous violence and sex on super huge screens being blasted with surround sound of simultaneous orgasm and death rattle
>>
>>80154164
The movie was violent with a good amount of cussing but nothing I feel would "shock" a minor in 2017. This movie was a light R-rating at best. I took my 13 year old cousin and he didn't give a damn because you can see worse shit on the internet or television.
>>
Can someone explain why I find her so endearing? Is there a scientific explanation?
>>
>>80154402
She has great facial expressions. The cocked eyebrow and the "I'm going to stab you in the throat" stare are great.
>>
>>80154272
kids aren't banned from R rated movies. they just have to be with someone who is of age.
>>
>>80154451
Even on von trier-s nymphomaniac 1 and 2?
>>
> Living in the states
> go watch deadpool in theaters
>entire row in front of me is mostly kids
>the parent in charge face when Ryan Renolds takes it in the ass
>>
>>80154272
We trollin' haaarrrrrrd
>>
>>80154585
Not at all my fellow
>>
>>80154402
I found her character endearing from the grand scheme of things, which basically comes from the fact that she finally gives Logan's life some purpose/meaning. I mean the guy never got a fucking break, not once, where everyone he loved or cared about died. He's suicidal, pissed off, and wanting the whole show to be over.

Then X-23 comes in and changes everything for Logan. He realizes that she looks up to him as a hero, and idolizes him, even after seeing all the messed up things he does to people. Laura doesn't see Logan as a weapon, but sees him as her daddy, which is something that no one else was ever really capable of doing (besides Charles of course). She is the only person next to Charles that would be able to accept him and love him for what he is, because she is very much like him.

Finally at the end of the road all those buried feelings he had for his daughter came out, and he realized that he was finally happy, and in a sense experiencing the love that he always wanted, but could never have. I find her character endearing because she is Logan's daughter, and the fact she finally gave him happiness at the end of the road was enough for me to like the character.
>>
File: IMG_2394.jpg (176KB, 1200x772px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2394.jpg
176KB, 1200x772px
>>80154681
Masterful response. You summed up exactly what I loved about her. The character was just perfect and exactly what Logan's finale needed. Plus she was adorable.
>>
>>80154655
the movie was made by america, im from here and i grew up on R rated films, but basically kids watch them at home. people just dont want kids making noise during a good fucking movie, and also because they probably dont want to be judged
>>
>>80154440

yah thats my thinking too. She was very emotive and i think on some level its deliberately endearing to males
>>
>>80154272
>No wonder europeans kicked your asses far far away
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>80155296
Not even the coldest son of a bitch would hurt a girl that adorable.
>>
>>80155075
>she's crying at the end and snot is running down her nose
That's when I lost it bros.
>>
In that image she reminds me of a less attractive, very young Winona Ryder.
>>
>>80155336
I would gib huggies and tuck her into bed.
>>
>>80154164
There were tons of kids when I saw Deadpool. Fucking annoying
>>
>>80155336
she looks gross and i dont like her
>>
>>80154402
you're a pedo?
>>
>>80155426
You need to swiftly kill yourself if you don't have the desire to protect this cutie with your life.
>>
>>80155447
Nope. She's endearing on a strictly paternal level.
>>
>>80155296
MUH
>>
>>80155426
you go.
>>
>>80155385
kill yourself
>>
File: image(8).jpg (50KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
image(8).jpg
50KB, 785x757px
>>80155488
GTFO. This is a Dafne Keen thread now.
>>
>>80155296
Why is the sexualization of little girls allowed, I mean she's a total qtpie but still....
>>
>>80154164
Sullen lolis are cute! CUTE!
>>
>>80155572
How is she being sexualized? She's literally just getting her picture taken.
>>
>>80155447
I am but besides that. She has some little girl magic not all little girls have.
>>
>>80155296
How can white girls even compete with this cuteness
>>
>>80155617
the entire point of that pic being taken is to make the viewer want to unbutton her and pull down her shorts and give the cute little folds of her cunny a quick little kiss
>>
File: dk.jpg (54KB, 550x423px) Image search: [Google]
dk.jpg
54KB, 550x423px
>>80155532
no. NO
>>
This >>80155633 guy is not this >>80154402 guy. Just fyi
>>
>>80155662
Thanks FBI, you're always so helpful.
>>
Are we gonna see more of her slice and dice fools in the future?
>>
>>80155661
Her foot game is good too. This girl is one to watch.
>>
>>80155654
DELET THIS
>>
>>80155633
no she doesnt. she looks gross. other little girls are much cuter.
>>
>>80155708
She is not going away.
>>
>>80155670
Any time
>>
>>80154164
A minor can view a rated R film with parental permission. It's basically just a typical "cover our asses policy" so stupid bitchy bitches can't sue because they are offended by something (people being professionally offended has been around longer than the internet).
>>
>>80155661
DIIIIIIIIII
>>
>80155708

Her foot game is on point. She could have tri-Emma quality by the time she matures.
>>
This is propaganda, showing that supposedly a man can find happiness only if he has and raises and child.
Don't fall for their tricks, we are winning, the tide is turning.
Only a couple more decades before the everlasting collapse of this corrupt society.
>>
>>80156047
I have no desire to raise a kid after this, just snuggled with X-23. Nice try, Marvel.
>>
>>80156047
It's absolutely true. Every man needs a little laura to raise to adulthood.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.