[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frequency Show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Anyone else watch this show? I don't remember seeing any threads about it when it aired, but they just catched it on netflix and it was surprisingly good. Especially considering it was on the fucking CW of all channels.

Anyone heard anything if it's gonna be renewed for a second season? I thought they wrapped up the first one very nicely, but I could go for another.
>>
For anyone wondering it's kind of a time warping type show where stuff in the past affects the future etc. it's based on a movie called frequency from the early 2000s i remember seeing as kid, which was pretty good as well
>>
i watched the first episode and i enjoyed it

but why was she such a bitch to past-daddy? he should have fucked past-her and cut her up to teach future her a lesson

also so much changed when she prevented his death, does that happen every episode? or is it like timeless where something big happens in the first (sister disappears from existance) and then every episode after only small changes are made
>>
>>80150766
I'd answer you but you're trying way too hard to fit in so I'm just gonna call you a faggot
>>
>>80150766
>but why was she such a bitch to past-daddy?

she was kind of hard on him, but in that first episode didn't she literally have a day to save his life?i think it's understandable she would be bitchy.

some things have big consequences some not so big. which is about where it should be i suppose.
>>
>>80150766
also I haven't seen timeless so I can't compare the two. I think in general the biggest changes do occur earlier in the show though. maybe not just the first episode.
>>
>>80150811
you';re a faggot and an unpleasant presence
>>
>>80150566
>and it was surprisingly good.
I didn't think that.
>>
if it does get a 2nd season, they will obviously need to fix those radios. I can't seem to recall, but whatever happened to that guy who supposedly built one in the raimi future timeline?the guy that killed his neighbor. they would need to have it fixed in both timelines to be of any use but that could be something
>>
>>80151023
well I don't think I could name even one other show from the CW, so I had real low hopes going in. also I've got a boner for movies/shows that deal with time.
>>
>>80151103
have you watched travelers? I thought is was real neato. like a better continuum, sort of.
>>
>>80151263
never even heard of travelers. I'll have to check that out. looks right up my ally
>>
>>80150566
>Anyone heard anything if it's gonna be renewed for a second season?

Unlikely.

Of their new shows, Frequency and No Tomorrow bombed hard for the CW. Riverdale isn't doing that great either but it hasn't reached their levels yet.

Riverdale also has the bonus of Netflix, they have exclusive first run rights in all regions but the US. They only picked up the rights for like 2 regions for Frequency.

They'll bring back Riverdale and get rid of Frequency (and No Tomorrow).
>>
>>80151630
lame. not too surprising though, since i haven't heard a god damn thing about this show before stumbling on it in netflix. oh well. it ended well enough for my liking
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.