[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ancalagon the Black appears in the DCEU, rips off the roof of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: f4cca7a2bd74096a914e6583788a39e4.jpg (479KB, 2456x1000px) Image search: [Google]
f4cca7a2bd74096a914e6583788a39e4.jpg
479KB, 2456x1000px
Ancalagon the Black appears in the DCEU, rips off the roof of the White House and grab the President of the United States right out of the Oval Office.

Is there a team of very bad people who can do some good and stop him?
>>
Snyder writes Ancalagon as a Satan metaphore, while Ayer sends thug-level fighters in a sparking Lambo in order to trap his soul with KATANA'S SWORD
>>
THIS HERE'S KATANA
>>
Ancalagon got killed by a man riding a magic boat through the sky, I think Joker in his purple lamborghini could take him easily
>>
I'm 27 years old. Why am I here? Threads like this remind me I'm too old for this place.
>>
>>80150044

At that size he can't stand upright without suffocating due to his head entering near vacuum let alone fly. Batman uses a Wayne enterprises satellite equipped with a huge ass laser pointer to annoy him into trying to attack it. 4-5 flaps of his wings later he passes out. Flash notices and tells Superman to throw him into the sun before he falls to earth.
>>
File: Don't forget Burns.png (258KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
Don't forget Burns.png
258KB, 600x439px
>>80150302
>>
>>80150302
You'll never leave, friend, ever. Until your dying days you will browse with us. You chose 4chan, you chose us. We are as you.
>>
>>80150044
what autist made this graph? nothing can be done to stop him because he is about 40-50 miles tall. just standing up he might have trouble breathing. his weight would probably pose a problem and he wouldnt be able to fly. if he were to fall, it would cause massive earthquakes and potentially a world-ending scenario.
>>
>>80150269
very mild - almost imperceptible, mind you - lel
>>
>>80150514
t. small guy
>>
>>80150302
was going to call you an old fag. remembered i just turned 26 two weeks ago.

why are we still here?
>>
>>80150269
>a man
>>
>>80150044
This seems like kong marketing since king kong could stop him.

t. skull island
>>
>>80150622

You're right, he was technically a half elf
>>
outta my way pleb shits, actual book reader here
ancalagon wasn't as big as pic suggests- while his exact size isn't given, we know that
1. he was bigger than thorondor whose wingspan is stated to be 150-180ft
and 2. when he died, he fell on thangorodrim (a mountain) and destroyed it

while we're fact checking, glaurung was killed by a single dude (turin) with 2 friends who bit it early and basically didn't do anything to help- the picture in OP suggests that glaurung is longer than a football field.
turin also gave his sister cummies
>>
>>80151024
You didn't even answer the question you fuck

Go back to >>>/a/
>>
>>80150044
I'm not a scientist but I'm fairly certain nothing Ancalagon sized could fly on an earth like planet
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.