[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is horror kino

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: Vhs-film-poster.jpg (55KB, 270x400px) Image search: [Google]
Vhs-film-poster.jpg
55KB, 270x400px
this is horror kino
>>
>>80149340
the only bit I liked was the first one. After that it just seemed retarded as fuck. Is this supposed to be le so bad it's good, or genuinely good?
>>
>>80149476
no. its a poor man's Signal (2007) i think the same guys wrote it too.
>>
>>80149340
Where have I seen that poster design...
>>
>>80149476
I dunno but I kind of enjoyed most of them.

The lesbian murder couple was pretty interesting and spooky on how it can be something that could happen.

I just found that alien/experiment one interesting with how that girl was just being used to breed aliens.

The forest one was ok. Doesn't overstay its welcome and has qts.
>>
>>80149588
>>80149340
Forgot pic.
>>
I GOT A BIG FUCKIN STICK
>>
I like you.
>>
>>80149632
>>80149340
Third time's the charm? Fingers crossed.
>>
The alien abduction in the second one gives me fucking chills, it's so tense.
>>
>>80149627
i don't remember anything about aliens at all, and I forgot about the lesbian couple thing, that was ok. I will watch v/h/s 2 and viral at some point
>>
>>80149670
back the fuck off
>>
>>80149702
This. Not sure why people shit on it though. Maybe it's too loud?

>>80149739
Definitely watch VHS 2. Much better collection.

Also I'd recommend Southbound.
>>
>retarded teens/college students get murdered because they are fucking dumb

The hotel one with the couple was very unnerving but the rest were too nonsensical to be scary. Good build-ups ruined by corny payoffs.
>>
>>80149340
I remember when this was new and had just come out. The stories are cute. It was kind of like a big group film project. The stories were okay. I like the idea of this more than the actual movie, though. I'd probably still watch it again if it were on TV. Can't believe it has already been 5 years since it came out... wow.
>>
File: Phonix.jpg (4KB, 160x213px) Image search: [Google]
Phonix.jpg
4KB, 160x213px
This movie is pure 100% found footage kino.

The best i seen
>>
>>80149934

See I hate how in this one the aliens are scorpion looking motherfuckers instead of standard grays or greens, humanoid aliens are so much scarier than ones that just look like animals
>>
Why was VHS 3 so fucking bad
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>80149934
>>
>>80149340
This movie turned out be like House of Cards but with crosses. 10/10
>>
File: 1487578035171.jpg (60KB, 495x755px) Image search: [Google]
1487578035171.jpg
60KB, 495x755px
>>
I don't remember which vhs these ones were from, but I liked the ones with the succubus, the satanic cult, and the alien abduction
>>
>>80149739
viral sucks, but i did kinda like the magician part.
>>
>>80150838
>not liking Parallel Monsters

Then again mostly everything else was weak.
>>
>>80151490

Parallel Monsters is fantastic, it's the only one with an actually intriguing idea and world.

Though I do admit that the stoner skaters fighting zombie cultists was hilarious enough to be good.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.