[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he want to kill the bat man or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: dead joker.jpg (517KB, 1200x688px) Image search: [Google]
dead joker.jpg
517KB, 1200x688px
Did he want to kill the bat man or not?
>>
nah homie they was bros just watch the movies man just do it come on it aint that difficult
>>
>>80148803
He did then he changed his mind cause having Batman alive was more exciting.
>>
>>80148803

No, he wanted to do to Batman the same thing he did to Harvey. Namely show them that they are as crazy as he is and can be as chaotic and bad. He wants Bats to kill him. That's how he wins.
>>
>>80149008
>actually gets batman to fall for the "if you kill your enemy they win" meme

absolute madman
>>
Siccing his rottweilers on him and beating him with a pipe seemed to be a sign that he wanted to kill the Batman at the end there.
>>
he wanted to sex him
>>
I think it was some sort of lover's dynamic.
They need each other, but don't want to.
>>
>>80149008
>He wants Bats to kill him. That's how he wins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFUKeD3FJm8
>>
>>80149008
>tfw the joker is Justin Trudeau
>>
>>80149343
It was a good take on the character for the reasons listed here. I think crazy killing joke/TDK style "all it takes is one bad day" joker and BTAS crazy performance artist who can't understand why others don't appreciate his brilliance are the only good versions of the character though.

Pretty much all other takes on the joker are shit.
>>
IMO, he never wanted to kill Batman. He always wanted to toy with him
>>
>>80149918
>IMO, he never wanted to kill Batman. He always wanted to toy with him
He literally says this in the movie.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.