[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

scenes that make you cry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

scenes that make you cry
>>
>Free from FOXDIE, free from they system, free from ID control...Our minds free from their prisons. That is the haven I've yearned for.

>This is it, brother. Our final battle.
>>
File: Don-Betty.jpg (57KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Don-Betty.jpg
57KB, 640x360px
birdie...
>>
Toy Story 3 when all the toys are burned alive and they all die
>>
>>80148053

She was so unlikable in the end that I was just pissed at him for giving a shit.
>>
>im a poopy head
Wow
>>
File: Aliens.jpg (48KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Aliens.jpg
48KB, 800x600px
>>80148067
You mad?
>>
File: addadas.jpg (29KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
addadas.jpg
29KB, 400x300px
>>80147854
>>
well the final scene of the second mummy made me cry, because i knew from then on brandon fraisers career was sealed
>>
File: 6824446086_59a89b4e74.jpg (97KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
6824446086_59a89b4e74.jpg
97KB, 500x377px
>>
>>80148136
wow
>>
>>80149910
KINO
I
N
O
>>
bugs bunny is kino

where do I go to watch in the highest quality possible?
>>
>>80149910
sauce?
>>
>>80147854
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_8nY_LQL3w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ETf-ZHe3q4
>>
>>80149981

>The cartoon is widely regarded as Chuck Jones’ masterpiece, and many film critics, animation fans and filmmakers consider it to be the greatest of all the cartoons Warner Bros. released. It has topped many Top Ten lists of the greatest animated cartoons of all time. It was rated by a panel of over 1000 animators in Jerry Beck's 1994 book The 50 Greatest Cartoons: As Selected by 1,000 Animation Professionals as the #1 greatest cartoon of all time.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1atzuy_what-s-opera-doc_shortfilms
>>
>>80149981
if you can't find it on your own, you don't deserve to watch this one.
Now go and watch every bugs bunny episode.
>>
>>80150040
>Chuck Jones
>anything great
fuck him for what he has done to Tom and Jerry

Cat Concerto is the best cartoon ever made
>>
File: sadscenebugsdeath.png (319KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
sadscenebugsdeath.png
319KB, 600x451px
i was buckets during this scene. the music, the lighting, the fucking animation, all done beautiful to make one of the most iconic climatic deaths in all of animated film history. i still get a little teared up when I think of Fudd's eulogy.
>>
>>80147854
That Bugs Bunny cartoon dusturbed the fuck out of me as a kid. Saw it years later and it was still creepy.
>>
>>80150111

People always shit on Chuck Jones's Tom & Jerry.

His cartoons were remarkably better than that oppressive Worker & Parasite shit by Gene Deitch but no one mentions that era.
>>
>>80148004

heheh
>>
>>80150111

Actually, to be fair - he was a bit of a prick to Bob Clampett. The true MVP of Looney Tunes.
>>
>>80152138
True mvp was Mel Blanc
>>
it kind of sucks that kids today will never watch oldschool looney tunes

i cant find it anywhere, but i remember a recurring joke when a bomb would explode in a character's face, then it would show his face all black, his hair nappy, big lips, and then the character would run away yelling something like "OH LAWDS MERCY ME"

only later i came to realize how amazing it was that they got away with showing that shit in the 90's on kids TV
>>
>>80147854
I never thought of you... as a son.
But I always respected you, as a man... and as a soldier
>>
>>80147854
Where IS that horse?
>>
>>80147854
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_F83rANuhw
>>
Petes Dragon made me fucking cry.

Am I the only one?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.