[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uh... I don't understand it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: the wind rises.jpg (158KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
the wind rises.jpg
158KB, 630x1200px
Uh... I don't understand it.
>>
HE
>>
>>80144285
why does she wear the hat?
>>
It's about life. Don't waste it
>>
File: kk.jpg (117KB, 1320x743px) Image search: [Google]
kk.jpg
117KB, 1320x743px
>>80144285
It was a movie about a man designing the perfect suicide plane in order to kill American pig dogs
>>
Millions of innocent people dead in a matter of minutes.
>>
>>80144285
He killed millions
>>
>>80144481

to save billions
>>
>>80144307
Noone cared who she was until she put on the hat.
>>
>>80144285
>hurr durr it doesn't matter how your stuff gets used what matters if that you were true to yourself and followed your dreams

basically Miyazaki trying to wash his hands from fucking up the planet with anime
>>
>his wife didn't have tuberculosis
Why even make this flick if you aren't going to be true to his life?
>>
File: jim and plane.jpg (117KB, 608x314px) Image search: [Google]
jim and plane.jpg
117KB, 608x314px
>>80144285
gotta love airplanes, yo
>>
File: ozymandias.jpg (50KB, 300x495px) Image search: [Google]
ozymandias.jpg
50KB, 300x495px
>>80144481
>>
I thought it lost steam really fast after the hour mark, and as much as I liked the concept of an almost entirely naturalistic anime, my favorite part was the earthquake and those accapella sound effects used. I'm glad Miyazaki is un-retiring, and I hope it's a fantasy again
>>
File: 2b5.png (501KB, 704x720px) Image search: [Google]
2b5.png
501KB, 704x720px
>Hideaki Anno voices main character of the wind rises instead of Evangelion 3.0+1.0
>Directs new Godzilla movie instead of 3.0+1.0
Where the fuck is my new Evangelion movie anno you fucking hack? I swear about to come down to Japan and fuck you up nigga
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.