[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Actors/writers/directors you know are talented but they turn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: josh-gad_sc_768x1024.png (1MB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
josh-gad_sc_768x1024.png
1MB, 768x1024px
Actors/writers/directors you know are talented but they turn you off for,perhaps your superficial reasons.

>This guys fucking face
>>
File: moore.jpg (151KB, 640x854px) Image search: [Google]
moore.jpg
151KB, 640x854px
Julianne Moore
I acknowledge her skill, but I can't fucking stand her
>>
Meryl Streep
>>
Is it that pained expression she seems to make all the time?
>>
>>80140064
Yeah I really don't want to be biased against a person but this guy really sucks. And not so much for who he is biologically (I don't blame anyone for that) but his whole tone and way of moving and speaking in the world.

Look at him in one of the Beauty and the Beast promos and he's just such a fucking pandering SJW twunt.
>>
>>80140175
I'm half and half on her. She's veering towards Meryl Streep territory but she seems like she still has a cool side.
>>
>>80141331
>>80141331

ugly looking, mediocre actors/people cant carry roles. thats where he loses every ounce of appeal
>>
>>80141791
I'd disagree with that. he's not a lead man type obviously to say the least, but I don't need characters to always look like Greek gods.

I'm just put off by his demeanor and chosen aesthetic. he looks like a bookish, smirking cosmopolitan twat who goes to readings and snickers at people who still have any gauche life or naevity or friendliness in them
>>
>>80140064
This.
Also, James Franco after Tristan und Isolde. He obliterated the movie with his shit acting.
>>
>>80141922
It's like if you took the mind of an annoying drama girl from highschool and put it into a fat Jewish guy who uses a forced character . You have Josh Gad, all the personality and charisma that teenage girls and gays would love. He reminds me of Nathan Lane.
>>
File: forest fire.png (510KB, 853x367px) Image search: [Google]
forest fire.png
510KB, 853x367px
>>80140175

dear lord.
>>
>>80140064
I don't like him not because he's a disgusting fat jew but because he seems like someone in the industry forced him into movies
And his sitcom show was insanely not funny and bad
>>
File: damon6.jpg (51KB, 638x425px) Image search: [Google]
damon6.jpg
51KB, 638x425px
>Oyyeee yeeeeeeeeah wasup!

He's not bad on screen but that is essentially what he plays all the time. He's only there because of his family.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.