[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the new future of film/tv entertainment? How is this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6441.jpg (160KB, 750x1086px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6441.jpg
160KB, 750x1086px
Is this the new future of film/tv entertainment? How is this considered funny? She has 4.5 million followers so somehow people think she's funny legit question don't ban me I'm curious what tv considers art
>>
>>80136070
Who is this ugly thing? And why is that funny?
>>
>>80136236
Watch the video her videos and let me know if you think it's funny what am I missing? She has 4.5 million followers so someone thinks she's funny I'm just trying to understand how maybe I'm missing something
>>
>>80136309
OK I watched 2 and a half videos and now I have cancer. Truly don't know who this is or why people watch this advanced autism.
>>
>>80136420
She has 4.5 million followers so she's making serious money doing these videos i just don't know how it's funny because it's a comedy page and I read they're planning a show on her sketches
>>
god i fucking hate americans, glad the spics will wipe that shithole away in a couple of decades
>>
File: south-park-celebs.jpg (203KB, 639x479px) Image search: [Google]
south-park-celebs.jpg
203KB, 639x479px
>>80136070

>4.5 million.. wow!
>>
>>80137161

tbf this episode aged badly, it was relevant at the time, but the YouTube partner program that came later meant that the videos could actually be monetized.
>>
>>80137230
Yeah she has 4.5 million followers that means 4.5 million eyes watch her page every day that's basically a cable tv station she makes bank advertising for businesses
>>
>>80137161
4.5 million followers on instagram means around 20k/month easily.
>>
>>80137161

but internet money actually exists now
>>
hideous creature, both inside and out
>>
>/tv/ says they hate this shit
>constantly talk about her

way to promote shit you hate retards
>>
>>80136070
No, that's the old future.
>>
>>80137785
>Yeah she has 4.5 million followers that means 4.5 million eyes watch her page every day

That's not what that means at all.
>>
>>80136070
There are a lot of shit Instakike and Jewtube e-celebs who are terrible but started a long time ago and gained an audience of 10 year olds who watched them like tv and grew up with them. It doesn't matter that they're awful people will still watch them because they're popular already.
>>
>>80136070
I never thought they'd change what it was. Then they did.

I have no idea what my 13 year old cousins are into. I'm only 22 what the fuck.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.