[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weed genius and Patrick Swayzy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

So, now that the dust has settled what's /tv/'s consensus about this gimmick of a show? I kind of like it. The dynamic of weed faggot genius and clean cut macho man with no feelings is pretty funny in my opinion. Gotta say some of the on show problems are a bit contrived but on the whole not so bad.
>>
>>80133498

>Slaps the file down on the desk

WE HAD A DEAL,
You Son of a bitch
>>
>>80133498
>it's a Donna solves all the problems by magic after watching 44 minutes of Harvey and Mike arguing about semantics
>>
Donna is hot as fuck.
>>
>>80133535
THATS BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT
>>
>people with quick comebacks: the show

I only watch it because of Rachel and to see Louis suffer
>>
Why do the writers hate Lewis so much? They turned him into a literal cuckold.
>>
But you didn't come all the way down here just to tell me that, did you?
>>
>>80133624

YOU'RE GOING TO GET YOUR ASS DOWN THERE

And Fix this. I don't care what you have to do, make this go away.
>>
I want to run my tongue along Donna's belly and breasts
>>
File: Im_out.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
Im_out.png
42KB, 655x509px
>>80133498
>ywn be a weed genius
I fantasize about being a drug addicted genius all the time.
>>
File: jodie foster.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
jodie foster.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>
*throws files on desk*
>>
File: scarlett johansson.gif (1003KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
scarlett johansson.gif
1003KB, 500x280px
>>
>>80134998
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS
>>
GODDAMN IT LOUIS! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO STOP SPYING ON DONNA IN THE LADIES ROOM
>>
>>80133498
I think the the less they focus on Mike, the better the show is. The last two seasons have been WAY too serious and Mike-centric. I liked it better when they had more different cases throughout the season. Also the show really isn't the same without Jessica.

Anyway, the season finale gave me hope that maybe they'll focus on the cases more in the future, now that Mike's secret is done with. I hope Jessica will make more cameos.
>>
File: jessica.gif (535KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
jessica.gif
535KB, 480x270px
I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT!
>>
>>80136302

The actress who played jessica just had her pilot fall through which is why she's back

they might do a jessica centric show or bring her back, don't know yet what they're going to do, so maybe more of both, crossovers, who knows.
>>
I would buy a Donna desu senpai
>>
>>80133762
YOU KNOW GOD DAMN WHY I CAME DOWN HERE
>>
>>80133535
>>80133624
>>80133808
>>80136098
>>80136651

I love you guys.
Personally, I loved the show until S3 and watched it with a passion. Then suddenly lost interest and never got it back.
Actually re-watched S01-03 in an attempt to get back into it and watch the rest, but nope.
>>
>>80136875
it sucks but yeah it started out pretty cool. but I like having stuff on in the background so I use it for that. watching this season right now and it's so dumb
>>
>Get completely erect everytime Donna appears on screen.
>Also with Abigail Spencer too.
>See Abigail Spencer had some masturbation videos leaked

OH boy
here I go again.
>>
>Oh Harvey we have a problem
>DID YOU ORDER THE CODE RED????
>YOU CANĀ“T HANDLE THE TRUTH

Everytime they quote some movie I laugh my ass off.
>>
>>80137025
Gotta say the movie quotes and characters playing off each other certainly make the show likeable.
>>
>>80136302
Yeah, Mike episodes actually make the show shitty. If only he was less of a baby it would help make him relateable.
>>
>>80133498
first 2 seasons were comfy watch, season 3 was also good, cant remeber 4, but season 5 and 6 make me hate this show

should have ended with mike becoming investment banker

> cuck louis
>niggress jessica
>secretary donna
>holy mike
>cheating whore rachel

cant decide which character i hate most now, probably MY FIANCE
>>
File: jessica_pearson21.png (818KB, 1251x700px) Image search: [Google]
jessica_pearson21.png
818KB, 1251x700px
LOUIS/HARVEY, WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU?
>>
I like Rachael's butt
>>
Personally i liked all seasons a lot except the 6th, which i found average.

The way they made Mike get out of jail and then become a lawyer again was just too much bullshit for me

Actually, it's better to say

THIS IS BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT

Also i like it when they go out in the world kicking ass while the 6th was too Mike centric
>>
Should I waste my time with this show or will it just turn to shit like most shows do?
>>
I'm just watching the donna alexa stuff now. how much is amazon paying them for this shit?
>>
>>80138366
don't waste your time. the first couple seasons make you wait too long for the payoff that by the time you actually get it you don't care anymore
>>
donna is beautiful but has zero sex appeal

does nothing for me
>>
>>80137642
>she will never bend you over her desk and rape you with a strapon
>>
>>80138605
I guess they didn't put much into the show for gays, yeah.
>>
>>80138581
anon may be in for a better payoff since they won't have to wait several mid finales and season finales for the inevitable.
>>
>>80138605
was she the redhead?
if you dont find her hot you're gay son

also this show is s h i t
>>
>>80133587
>I'm le donna xD

Who writes this shit
>>
>>80136875
I did exactly the same
>>
YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT
>>
>protagonist and antagonist meet in some conference room / on the street / in someones office / in some lobby
>yada yada yada
>muh client
>yada yada yada
>law this
>law that
>(alternatively: but dah by-laws state)
>WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?
>summerizes the whole conversation in one line

episodes would be only 10 minutes if they skip the pseudo-lawbabble
>>
>>80142047
You know what his problem was? IT WAS HIS GODDAMN JOB TO KNOW!
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.