[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to watch this for the first time. What am I in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: prometheus.jpg (25KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
prometheus.jpg
25KB, 720x1080px
About to watch this for the first time. What am I in for?
>>
>>80133157

retardation
>>
>>80133157
people who run away from falling things like idiots
>>
BMWF sexual intercourse
>>
>>80133333
checked
>>
Damon Lindelof's shit writing in all it's glory
>>
>>80133157
alien remake/prequel
>>
>>80133157
absolute pile of shit and space BLACKED.com
>>
>>80133333
QUINTessentially the fucking TRUTH
>>
>>80133230

This. From concept to execution nothing but this.
>>
A film with some good visuals and sequences that are ultimately wasted potential on an utterly shit script, that's full of characters that do things that don't make any sense and has a story that doesn't really go any where.
>>
>>80133157

prepare to have the movie "Alien" completely destroyed by finding out the dumb back story.
>>
>>80133157

proof that Ridley Scott has gone senile and needs to be "retired" in the Bladerunner sense
>>
>>80133157
Film is utter dogshit. But the crash of the engineer ship looked amazing.
>>
Kino imo.

Best sci fi film of 21st century so far.
>>
>>80133157
Yet another generic slasher. Ridley Scott is a hack.
>>
>>80133157
>What am I in for?

Confusion and disappointment,
>>
>>80133157
Two dumb guys get lost for no apparent reason. And yet, there's a holographic map of the cave and clear communication among the crew.
>>
>>80134818
This
>>
>>80133157

fun
>>
>>80133157
unfiltered dumbfuckery made by a senile has-been director and written by one of the biggest piece of shit hacks in Hollywood's history who only got his job because of jew nepotism.
You see there is nothing wrong with jew nepotism as long as the right people get the job. Hollywood was made by jews and this is how they got big.
but those jews only hired other TALENTED jews, so in the end we got quality out of it and everyone was happy. The kikes were happy that they made shekels and average joe got entertained for his money's worth.
Nowadays Hollywood still lives by the rule of jew nepotism, but its principles have all but eroded away. Now every untalented fuck gets his moment to "shine" without having to prove anything or have to work your way up as long as your name ends with berg, man, stein or some more sneaky abbrevation of god's chosen last name. At no time in history since the inception of Hollywood have there been so many untalented kikes getting work. and those untalented hacks are responsible for the shitdive in quality Hollywood has taken in the past 20 years.
>>
>>80135151
Why? The direction was amazing, like he actually cared again. The script was a mess.
>>
>>80134818

the part where the crew seems unproffesional i like to give it the reason because of weyland is not nasa but just a rich selfish asshole who hired some 2nd degree scientists which in those times are the current contract workers.
>>
File: 1448026568950.gif (1MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1448026568950.gif
1MB, 400x300px
>>80137234
>because of weyland is not nasa but just a rich selfish asshole who hired some 2nd degree scientists which in those times are the current contract workers.
yeah, he hired a bunch of DUDE WEEED LMAO xD fuckfaces and knife-in-hamburger hipsters for a project that cost him 3 TRILLION. Wayland - an absolute control freak who detested his own daughter and created David as a substitute son because of it.
Someone like him would just hire the next best college dropouts and hobby dirt diggers and not make sure to get the best of the best people in their field in the entire world, checking up on their psychological and physiological conditons etc., someone who leaves nothing to chance and wants the mission to be a 100% success because his own damn life and the prospect of its immortality depends on it.
Sure...
>>
File: america.jpg (51KB, 326x320px) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
51KB, 326x320px
>>80137635
honestly it'd be hard to find someone willing to be gone for that long
not to mention the enormous amount of risks involved, which most professionals would immediately shy away from
>>
>>80137635

i know but i try to not take the movie too serious because that ruins it.
>>
>Spend entire life looking for the meaning of existence
>Find clues that it might be held on alien planet
>Journey light years to alien planet to find out
>Give up on the whole thing a few hours after you arrive
it's dumb.
>>
OP here. Wow this really was a piece of shit.
>>
>>80134818
the heart of the matter right here
>>
>>80137833
You just didn't understand it. Watch it again, there's a deep meaning behind the xenoverse. Open your mind and let it come to you.
>>
>>80133333
how can us white men compete against idris elba ?
>>
>>80137833
You shoulda just read the original script instead
>>
The david scenes made the movie worth it for me
>>
>>80133157
A poor movie which nobody would have given a shit about if it wasn't an Alien prequel, which the director/producers said it wasn't, but it is
>>
>>80137723
>not to mention the enormous amount of risks involved, which most professionals would immediately shy away from
Have you missed the part how many thousands doctors and professors volunteered to be chosen for the first manned Mars misison a couple years ago? It is pretty much a one way ticket. People know they will 99.99% not return and yet they want to do it anyway.
Because this is what drives us humans as a species, you subhuman shutin NEET.
It's the curiosity, the once in a lifetime chance to write history and maybe even change it.
People around the world risk their lives every day for hilariously lesser and mundane shit.
If everyone thought like you assbirth bastard, our world map would still look like in the bronze age.
Poos in loos are building jets out of aluminium because they want to progress. Brazilians build jets out of wood because HUEs want to progress.
You are a fucking idiot Prometheus Defense Forse Lindeloff cock sucker. You might even be him.
There is no fucking excuse for this kind of retardation. This is not how scientists think and if there is one that does, then there are two who are ready to take his spot which are just as good as him. This is simply not how healthy minded humans think.
You posted a picture of the fucking moon landing. How fucking ironic. God, jesus your shit breathing ignorance honestly triggered me into a stupor rage.
>>
File: confused hagard..jpg (143KB, 700x1059px) Image search: [Google]
confused hagard..jpg
143KB, 700x1059px
>>80137635
>knife-in-hamburger

what?
>>
File: 1488759162493.jpg (72KB, 468x351px) Image search: [Google]
1488759162493.jpg
72KB, 468x351px
>>80138633
Just google it.
It's the same as pic related. Some low-life hipsters trying to reinvent things that worked perfectly fine for the past 100+ years because "think different xD"
>>
I like rocks. I LOVE ROCKS!!!!!
>>
>>80137833
fucking warned you
>>
I like it.
Great visuals, atmosphere and directing and you can laugh at how bad the script is
>>
>>80133157
Cool looking movie with a flawed script. Could have been great, but it's just okay. Still a fun watch.
>>
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.