[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Collateral

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: RuseCruise.jpg (68KB, 1200x500px) Image search: [Google]
RuseCruise.jpg
68KB, 1200x500px
Watched this last night, it was great. Why didn't I hear more about it when I came out?

It had almost an existential feel in some points. What was up with the coyote? Was Ruffalo's character in league with Cruise to any extent?

Anybody else enjoy?
>>
File: Yo homie.webm (3MB, 1280x539px) Image search: [Google]
Yo homie.webm
3MB, 1280x539px
It's a great movie, and gets recommended here fairly often. You must have just not noticed.

The coyote wasn't scripted, it just wandered onto the set, and they decided to include it.
>>
>>80130028
I'm pretty sure the coyote wasn't in the script. It just ran in front of the car and they kept it in the movie.
>>
>>80130028
>Watched this last night, it was great.
>Why didn't I hear more about it when I came out?
you probably have shit taste
>It had almost an existential feel in some points.
>What was up with the coyote?
A metaphor
Was Ruffalo's character in league with Cruise to any extent?
No
>Anybody else enjoy?
Yes
>>
It was alright, slightly over-hyped to be honest. Everybody seems to keep praising that alleyway scene like it's best thing in the world when it fails at the most basic level of film making by not having the actors having squibs attached to them in order to physically react to the shots, it just looks dumb having them act to obvious blanks.
>>
Anyone got links to the to be continued webms?
>>
>>80130059
>>80130062

Cool, thanks. Cruise made a great villain. Surprised he hasn't been cast as one more.
>>
>>80130123
It wasn't even blanks. It was cgi. At that range even blanks are dangerous.
>>
>>80130028

I hated the ending, but that's because morally grey characters are the coolest. Fuck Jamie Foxx.
>>
Great film but a really bad soundtrack.

Mann loves this 90s rock yarl grunge bullshit and it doesn't work at all.

A weirder, more challenging score would have elevated this movie to greatness.
>>
>the girl he likes is coincidentally the assassin's target

dropped
>>
Jamie Foxx ruined movie for me
Tom is based of course
>>
>>80130556
Soundtrack was kino af. It was all subdued and cool like the characters, perfectly encapsulated the feel of an LA night.
>>
>>80130556

I wonder how it would feel like to have a shit taste like you...
>>
File: public_enemies09.jpg (768KB, 1947x1295px) Image search: [Google]
public_enemies09.jpg
768KB, 1947x1295px
one of mann's weaker efforts t b h

public enemies is mannkino
>>
Shitty ending.
>>
Miami Vice is much better.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGMwmY_RaRI
>>
Why is Mann the only director to use loud, visceral gun sounds in his films? It's a much loved aspect by everyone who watches his work, yet nobody else has thought to use good gun sounds? Not even video games do it. Is it really difficult to do or something?
>>
>>80131120
>that little bohemia shootout
>that last stand of baby face nelson

made the entire rest of the movie worth it and unintentionally got us ready for Al Capone in boardwalk empire

>>80130616
this is the only flaw the movie has so who cares
>>
>>80131332
That's what happens when you actually shoot blanks out of real guns instead of just cgi muzzle fire and fake gun sounds.
>>
>>80131332
McTiernan used extra loud blanks for Die Hard
>>
File: mah-nigga.jpg (31KB, 600x468px) Image search: [Google]
mah-nigga.jpg
31KB, 600x468px
>>80131211
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>80130028
Tom Crusie can play sociopaths very well. I wonder why
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.