[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

...and this is why you should never trust movie reviews

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.jpg (93KB, 629x823px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
93KB, 629x823px
...and this is why you should never trust movie reviews
>>
>Any movie ever above a 9
You can probably count the true perfect films on one or two hands
>>
>wizard of oz
>fury road

>bad
>>
>>80130002
>i dont understand how rotten tomatoes work
>>
>>80130002
name one. i'd be interested to see what'd be on your list

and why the fuck is inside out on that list? why bro just why?
>>
>>80129970
Genuinely don't understand why so many critics love Mad Max: Fury Road.
>>
>>80130035
I do understand, but that doesn't take away the fact that if you go on any movie reviewing site you'll see dozens and dozens of perfect 10 (and 1) ratings

>>80130043
I'm having a hard time, really. But I'd say Leon the Professional gets close. Still not a 10, though
>>
File: Capture.jpg (58KB, 349x993px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
58KB, 349x993px
this list makes much more sense
>>
>>80130163
I'm sorry bro my reading comprehension seems to be slipping. For some bizzare reason I seem to be under the impression that you think Leon the Professional is one of the best films ever made.

Feel free to mock my reading compehrension because I know there is not a single person on the planet with taste so bad as to suggest that.
>>
>>80130290
It's apples and oranges. The RT percentage score is just the proportion of critics that thought the movie was above a 6/10. For example the critic score for The Wizard of Oz on RT is 9.4, while the audience score on RT is 7.4.
>>
>>80129970
The Wizard of Oz is good.
>>
>>80129970
nah, you can take them as a baseline, just don't take them as gospel
you can take 'em as like, a barometer as to how good a movie might be
what you want is a critic with similar tastes as you
not everyone has similar tastes as you, and so not all movie reviews will sync to your opinion

i wouldn't say you never trust movie reviews basically
>>
>>80130106
Resistance against high frame rate. By deliberately making a movie with extremely shit motion quality (frame skipping in post-production), normal 24fps looks good in comparison. This means the film industry doesn't have to spend any money on upgrades and they have more profit to bribe critics.
>>
File: 1324653243624.jpg (39KB, 560x432px) Image search: [Google]
1324653243624.jpg
39KB, 560x432px
>>80130163
>Leon the Professional
>>
>criticize movie reviews
>use RT as an example

excluding the apples and oranges comparison, a movie review is 1 person's opinion so obviously that person's tastes should be taken into account when reading a review. If you have trouble understanding that then either you are a very young child or you didn't go to school
>>
>>80130540
nigga is there literally any answer he could've said that you would've agreed with
>>
>>80130629
No, of course not
>>
>>80130689
oh
huh
didn't expect that answer for some reason

well cool
>>
>>80129970
Lets be honest.

The Wizard of Oz being the first Colour film pulling it off in style.

Also bonus points for exposing the jew being the wizard pushing the buttons behind the scenes
>>
Every time someone tries to say you shouldn't trust movie reviews I get the impression they're saying you should trust marketing and promotional material and spend your money blindly.
>>
>>80130837
It wasn't the first color film.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.