[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They're just bullies, why do you watch them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 424617908_1280x720.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
424617908_1280x720.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
They're just bullies, why do you watch them?
>>
>>80129088
friend simulator. that's all entertainment is
>>
I don't know who they are, but they both look like fucking fag nerdlingers.
>>
Never watched a single video by these guys. I don't understand why people are so obsessed with youtube celebrities, they're 99.99% garbage and not even fun to watch.
>>
>>80129088
That's right George!
>>
I only ever watched one video of these guys and it was in an unusual fashion. An aqauintence asked if I wanted to go the pub for his birthday so I figured why not. A old friend from school was there I hadn't seen in a while was having a smoke with me and asked if I'd seen Rogue 1 which I had. He then proceeds to whip out his phone and headphones and show me a video of theres in the smoking area of a pub. Was weird.
>>
They talk down to their audience if they dare have an opinion differing to their own and they go spastic and make multiple videos attacking their crowd depending on the severity of the criticism they receive.
>>
Redditletter Memeia
>>
>>80129088
Because I was bullied as a kid, and it fills a hole to see people in positions of power get bullied.
>>
I have no friends, and they're a good replacement.
>>
>>80129088
>bullies

It's been more then 7 years since they stopped criticising movies.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.